Cyborg (not superman) vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lethal_Rise
thing (regular power) vs. adult cyborg w/ 3-5 hours prep, and fully charged battery.

Grimm22
Hmm this is a very good match up.

But, just like with the Colossus fight, Ben cant win this.

With prep Cyborg definitly wins

Cyborg 8/10

Lethal_Rise
they've both been seen benching buses and brawling with big timers, but technology beats the power of earth for the most part.

golem370
Yeah but Thing has experience and fighting skills

MrHeavySilence
I'm pretty certain that Thing would whomp on Cyborg.

Lethal_Rise
Cyborg's got expierience w/ the teen titans, and even tho they're adolescent, they've fougght some pretty bad villans.

Darth Martin
Cyborg definiteley. 7/10

He's like Iron Man. How stron is cyborg. Can he fly. confused

Lethal_Rise
cyborg is class 20 at most I think, and he can jump really high, and give himself upgrades, such as grades.

Darth Martin
If he's class 20 what is he going to do to thing. Seriously I thought the dude was like class 80 or somthin atleast.

Lethal_Rise
but he's got as many guns and technology as iron man. I dunno what class he is, but he can at least lift 20 tons.

Darth Martin
Based on the cartoon alone I pretty much base my opinion that he could beat thing.

Lethal_Rise
cyborg outstrengthed DC's atlas, who easily lifted beast boy when he turned into a blue whale that was at least 150 short tons.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Based on the cartoon alone I pretty much base my opinion that he could beat thing.

Your comparring that awful cartoon Cyborg to comic Cyborg What the f**k?

Im going to smack you with a milk carton. mad

dman2008
Originally posted by Darth Martin

We don't base characters of the Cartoons here
we base them off the comics they're in

and comic Cyborg with 3-5 hours of prep destroys thing
ten out of ten
even without prep he gives Ben a good figth because of his weapons ( he can blast one million decibels of white sound at Ben) He's made of promethium now ( the DC version of Adamantium) and hhe's no slouch in the strength departmen either he's atleast in the 80-90 ton range.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Grimm22
Your comparring that awful cartoon Cyborg to comic Cyborg What the f**k?

Im going to smack you with a milk carton. mad

No, I was pretty much saying that cyborg in the cartoon could beat thing.
(comic cyborg OWNS ben grimm) stick out tongue

Lethal_Rise
cartoon cyborg sux, he just uses 1 gun and strength for everything. he's not that strong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.