snow globe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sam000
what is a snow globe.....i was wondering because desmond said it.

forumcrew
http://www.businessinnovationinsider.com/archives/Christmas%20snowglobe.jpg

thats a snowglobe. pretty common thing here in the States, especially around Christmas time, but they have them for all types of things now. Creating the illusion of a mini world inside the globe, which explains desmonds comment of them being basicly being traped inside a globe with no where to go.

Its basicly just a statue thats inside of a glass ball with water in it and you can shake it to make it look like snow is falling.

Punker69
laughing out loud

JustOwnin
When Desmond said that I started thinking maybe they are trapped in a place something like in the Truman Show, the movie, but the last scenes just made that theory impossible. erm

rickyduck
Originally posted by forumcrew
http://www.businessinnovationinsider.com/archives/Christmas%20snowglobe.jpg

thats a snowglobe. pretty common thing here in the States, especially around Christmas time, but they have them for all types of things now. Creating the illusion of a mini world inside the globe, which explains desmonds comment of them being basicly being traped inside a globe with no where to go.

Its basicly just a statue thats inside of a glass ball with water in it and you can shake it to make it look like snow is falling.

laughing Thats great

Originally posted by JustOwnin
When Desmond said that I started thinking maybe they are trapped in a place something like in the Truman Show, the movie, but the last scenes just made that theory impossible. erm
Not impossible, just un-technical; maybe a parallell universe or another dimension: Follow the bearings 385 (couldnt it of been 815 or something?) and enter the original world, like a gateway, maybe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.