the "Stoppable" Juggernaut? wft?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
I thought no force on earth could stop him. Ratner peed on Juggernaut's character in this movie ontop of the fact that his muscles look blatantly fake.

And where was the Xavier/Juggernaut stepbrother reference.

And as an aside the botoxed young Xavier and Magneto looked like lovers.

Die Ratner, die!

T.M
Leech strips mutants of their powers.. even though Juggernaut isn't a mutant in the comics he was one in the movie.. that is why he was stopped.

No idea why that reference wasn't brought up in the movie.. Ratner is an idiot what more can be said.

Ritoshi
It's the movie ahhh it can't be 1000000% like the comic!!

T.M
you can only have 100%...

Ritoshi
Originally posted by T.M
you can only have 100%... Smart ass shock

T.M
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Smart ass shock

Not really.

Ritoshi
Originally posted by T.M
Not really. uh ok

T.M
Originally posted by Ritoshi
uh ok

Well it is a pretty well known fact..

Doesn't really qualify as a smart ass comment does it ?

Ritoshi
Originally posted by T.M
Well it is a pretty well known fact..

Doesn't really qualify as a smart ass comment does it ? uh ok

allofyousuckkk
i agree with ritoshi. Everybody's expectations were very high. I barely ever go to a movie wiht high expectations, this way I'm never let down.
And you can so have more than 100%. Look on the sides of cereal boxes. They have like 140% potassium yada yada i think im right. Even if I'm not pretend i am. bc i rock like that.

AHHH WHEN WILL ROGUE KICK ASS???!!!???!!!

SORRY biPOLAR

Xam
rogue will never kick ass cuz she has no more powers,n juggernaut lost his powers temporarily cuz of leech,jeez,its the best x men movie so far,fcuk all the haters

Creshosk
Originally posted by Xam
rogue will never kick ass cuz she has no more powers, For now.

But you know, the cure ain't permenant.

Which is going to suck for Marie and Bobby if they're in a making out session when it wears off.

Xam
Originally posted by Creshosk
For now.

Which is going to suck for Marie and Bobby if they're in a making out session when it wears off.

you are right,and i know for a fact that FOX loved the movie n they will go on with X4,dont u think?

Edit: with Ratner directing

LanceWindu
For now.

Take it to the next step...and they will be in bed together when it wears off. stick out tongue

Creshosk
Originally posted by Xam
you are right,and i know for a fact that FOX loved the movie n they will go on with X4,dont u think? It's possible. money talks though, and that's what will tell them they neeed to make another.

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Take it to the next step...and they will be in bed together when it wears off. stick out tongue Good lord, all those pent up teenager horomones? Yeah that's probably gonna happen.

LanceWindu
It's possible. money talks though, and that's what will tell them they neeed to make another.

Good lord, all those pent up teenager horomones? Yeah that's probably gonna happen.

As a fanboy and a movie lover I hope to death they make an X4, or at least start a new trilogy focusing on new or different mutants.

They've been going out for how long in the movie timeline and had one kiss? Of course they will **** and probably stay in bed for days on end. laughing out loud

Creshosk
As a fanboy and a movie lover I hope to death they make an X4, or at least start a new trilogy focusing on new or different mutants.

They've been going out for how long in the movie timeline and had one kiss? Of course they will **** and probably stay in bed for days on end. laughing out loud Or in Bobby's case, ever... unless they can get someone to scoop out his psyche out of Marie's head and plant him back in his own body. Cause when you "become one" with MArie with her powers ... you really do become one with her.

LanceWindu
Or in Bobby's case, ever... unless they can get someone to scoop out his psyche out of Marie's head and plant him back in his own body. Cause when you "become one" with MArie with her powers ... you really do become one with her.

I'd like to be inside Marie. shifty

Silverstein
i was worried about juggernaught cuz people kept saying the muscle suit looked gay, but in the movie he looked fine to me (in a non homosexual way)

Creshosk
Kitty made a pretty good assesment of what his costume resembled.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Silverstein
i was worried about juggernaught cuz people kept saying the muscle suit looked gay, but in the movie he looked fine to me (in a non homosexual way)

Yeah I was greatly surprised to see how well it really worked.

Silverstein
Yeah I was greatly surprised to see how well it really worked.

the lines for vinnie seemed, perfect...for him, i wouldnt be suprised if he had a line in X3 like "fking wanker!!" but i guess thats making the juggernaut his own character or something

cain marko

Lighthammer
Vinnie Jones nailed Juggernaut. No one and I mean no one could have done itbetter. Just two roblems. One could hve used CGI to bulk him up a little more, and to have come back after hitting the wall.

Silverstein
yeah, he wasnt bad, i wouldve like to see nathan jones give a shot at the juggernaut role though, that dude is a tank

Disappear
also, in reference to the vitamins and minerals on the sides of cereal boxes, the percentages pertain to the FDA's recommended daily values of each vitamin or mineral. so, while the recommended amount may be x milligrams, if a serving of cereal has 2x milligrams, that'd be 200% of the RDV. it's all there on the box.

Superman_045
I haven't seen the movie but I still hope that Vinnie Jones returns as the Juggernaut for X4.

doctorstrongbad
If he is a mutant is the movie then the scene makes sense. All my friends were booing when that part happened. I liked the film and was surprised about the deaths.

thorncrawler
an intersting thought for x4 Rogue(not marie) get bored with bobby so meet gambit, gambit uses his charm to encourage her and him to "play "with Mrs Marvel. que powers back on mid kiss boom Mrs marvel dies Rogue becomes super rogue from the comics!!!

Thanos_6383
Sure is sad they had to water down the Juggernaut like this.

crazylozer
Haha, I loved that truly awesome tribute to the "I'm the Juggernaut, *****!" video.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.