Apocalypse Vs. Dracula #4: Spoilers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Takion
So...........Who won?

A.J
omg i wanna see it scan it

Takion
The cover looks like Apocalypse won. But it is unexpected.

A.J
can somone post the fight please

grey fox
Apparently the ending sucked, or at least from what i understand it sucked ass.

A.J
i just want the fight

Takion
Dracula

Black Adam
Originally posted by A.J
i just want the fight

then buy the issue and support the industry you damn PIRATE mad

leonidas
spoiler:

drac bit him as a bat in issue 3. when they confronted each other at the end of the 4th book, apoc looked already to kill drac when drac said 'kneel' and apoc did. the tiniest bit of apoc's blood gave drac almost total mastery over him. van helsing came in and saved apoc who quickly staked drac through the heart then chopped off his head. (like THAT hasn't been done before . . .)

not much of a battle. drac's vamps gave apoc a VERY hard time and in an earlier book he had to be saved again or he would have been overwhelmed by about 5 or 6 of them. the series as a whole was very good, i thought. drac was DEFINITELY made out to be a VERY badass. the confrontation at the end was a little disappointing, but it was cool to see drac command him to his knees . . . apparently apoc hit the rejuvenation chamber after the battle and healed. not sure all of drac's blood is out of him or not . . .

A.J
Originally posted by Black Adam
then buy the issue and support the industry you damn PIRATE mad Did you buy all of IC, or are you goin to buy all Cival War, and and are you going to buy all 52. smile

grey fox
then buy the issue and support the industry you damn PIRATE mad

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/Maddox.jpg

Mr.V
You have way too much free time Fox...stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by Mr.V
You have way too much free time Fox...stick out tongue

I didn't make that....

A.J
Originally posted by grey fox
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/Maddox.jpg yes thumb up

Mr.V
I didn't make that....

Aarrrrrrrrrgh! I be apologising then stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by Mr.V
Aarrrrrrrrrgh! I be apologising then stick out tongue

Good , you better be careful next time though or....

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/beatass4.gif

wink

A.J
Good , you better be careful next time though or....

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/beatass4.gif

wink Happy Dance

Black Adam
Originally posted by A.J
Did you buy all of IC, or are you goin to buy all Cival War, and and are you going to buy all 52. smile

I'm buying all of civil war. I know val is scanning them but I'd rather have the real issue in my hand.

I'm getting the IC trade when it comes out.

And if a particular issue of 52 has enough BA scenes to make it worth it. I'll buy it at the store after I read it online. Like the latest issue. I'll be buying that next week when I go to buy my comics.

A.J
I'm buying all of civil war. I know val is scanning them but I'd rather have the real issue in my hand.

And if a particular issue of 52 has enough BA scenes to make it worth it. I'll buy it at the store after I read it online. Like the latest issue. I'll be buying that next week when I go to buy my comics. I believe i have offiecialy been owned yes congratualtions clapping

Mr.V
Wouldnt be the first time stick out tongue

willRules

And if a particular issue of 52 has enough BA scenes to make it worth it. I'll buy it at the store after I read it online. Like the latest issue. I'll be buying that next week when I go to buy my comics.

Me too yes

A.J
.............. yes thumb up smart

Black Adam
Originally posted by A.J
I believe i have offiecialy been owned yes congratualtions clapping

thanks.. I guess......

you misspelled officially...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.