Omfg!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiL nAstY GirL
I just got into a car accident!!!!!!!!!! It was the scariest shit ever cry This ***** rammed my brothers car in the back and He hit into the guy infront of us. cry It was so scary!!!

Slay
icon5

Sue them.

GCG
I hope its nothing serious.

_Sanctuary_
Oh. Hope you're ok. hug

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Slay
icon5

Sue them.

My dad's on the phone with the insurance companyOriginally posted by GCG
I hope its nothing serious.

It's not... I think, but I'm not sure. The trunk's bashed in, the bumper is bend in, and so is the mufflerOriginally posted by _Sanctuary_
Oh. Hope you're ok. hug
Thanks, I'm just a bit shaken up hug

JacopeX
yeai got in a car accident in peru before. Thats why i hate it when my uncle is drunk and wants me to go wit him in his car somewhere wit all my cuzins. Things get worse when we all argue. I jus dont like to be in anotha car accident agin

KharmaDog
Originally posted by JacopeX
Thats why i hate it when my uncle is drunk and wants me to go wit him in his car somewhere wit all my cuzins.

People who drive drunk should be pummeled in the head ruthlessly by cinder blocks.

Revernd Maynard
They are definatly no fun

Mine was a rollover, rolled about 8 times, knocked out 2 of my teeth, ****ed up my knee. scars everywhere on my knees and my hand

Thorinn
Originally posted by Slay
icon5

Sue them.

Jabba the Hutt
A kid I know from Glen Cove was doing donuts in his mom's SUV in an abandoned parking lot. The car did a few rollovers, and ended up upside down. Him and his friend got out of the car like nothing happened, and walked home.

Mr. Bacon
awww allie hug

Thanos_6383
Hope all is well

Spartan005
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
I just got into a car accident!!!!!!!!!! It was the scariest shit ever cry This ***** rammed my brothers car in the back and He hit into the guy infront of us. cry It was so scary!!!

Wow, that sucks... hope you feel better smile

Lana

That happened to me and Momo. It's really really scary indeed.

LanceWindu
Accidents suck. sad

Renamon
i was in a car accident a few years back.. this guy in a truck ran my grandma's car off the road and the car we were in rammed into the ditch and flipped once and we were upside down. My grandma's ribs were broke as was her arm. i know how it feels sad

ILoveMyDaniel
I don't exactly understand this. Why, after every tragedy, does everyone come to KMC? You (supposedly) now have a wrecked vehicle, and you're here telling us KMCers about it. That's like wheeling yourself 5 minutes after giving birth, down to a waiting room in the hospital and getting on the internet to tell us. It doesn't make any sense. KMC won't do anything about it and though it may have been tragic and scary...do something about it.

Leo.M
That sucks and I'm glad you're okay hug

Lana
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
I don't exactly understand this. Why, after every tragedy, does everyone come to KMC? You (supposedly) now have a wrecked vehicle, and you're here telling us KMCers about it. That's like wheeling yourself 5 minutes after giving birth, down to a waiting room in the hospital and getting on the internet to tell us. It doesn't make any sense. KMC won't do anything about it and though it may have been tragic and scary...do something about it.

I seem to remember you doing it also.

Mr. Bacon
burned by lana cool

because it provides an anonymous outlet to vent fristration or any othe remotion you may be feeling

LanceWindu

"cry Me and Daniel broke up...blah blah blah blah." Same thing, is it not?

Kosta
I get a heavy feeling in the pit of my stomach if I even see a car accident let alone am involved in one. About a year ago my friend and I almost flew a 50 meter cliff face in his car. That really makes me stop and think how lucky I am to still be alive. :mellow:

Kosta

Good attitude erm

Lana
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
burned by lana cool

because it provides an anonymous outlet to vent fristration or any othe remotion you may be feeling

Not to mention that people are friends with others on here and might want to let them know what happened.

Originally posted by Kosta
I get a heavy feeling in the pit of my stomach if I even see a car accident let alone am involved in one. About a year ago my friend and I almost flew a 50 meter cliff face in his car. That really makes me stop and think how lucky I am to still be alive. :mellow:

Car accidents scare the shit out of me and I can't drive down the left lane of this one street anymore from when I was in one in December.

Mr. Bacon
exactly yes

Kosta
I saw a show a while back, there was a lady in it that could not turn left in a car anymore because of an accident she had. Im completely serious too. Shed have to loop around in crazy ways to get to somewhere as close as 2 streets away. stick out tongue I think it was in elgland... maybe the US, not 100% sure.

Mišt
Originally posted by Kosta
:mellow:

ROFL!

Originally posted by Lana
Car accidents scare the shit out of me and I can't drive down the left lane of this one street anymore from when I was in one in December.

I havent driven a car since I did mine over 2 months ago...Im a bit paranoid now every time I get into a car with someone, even on buses...when they pull up right behind another car, I get tense and brace myself...its ****ing annoying..erm

Lana

Thorinn
My cousin was nearly killed in a car accident, but he still drives like an idiot. erm

Mišt
I always freak when I drive but I've no choice but to drive places as there's no other way to get around...I especially get really nervous when I'm stopped and someone pulls up too close behind me. Erg erm

I dont think I'd have a problem anymore when Im driving, but its annoying when Im on a bus/in another car and I have no control....feel like yelling out to the driver 'Put the ****ing brake on you moron!' laughing out loud

Thorinn
I'll yell at cars even though I'm not driving. no expression

Lana

LanceWindu

Mišt
laughing

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Ditto...I hit the imaginary brake on my side of the car. stick out tongue

I almost got in an accident today...the wind was blowing so hard when I was on the interstate, it kept pushing my Jeep over into the median no matter how hard I tried to keep it straight. So it was stressful driving 50 miles at 80 mph while struggling with the ****ing wind.

laughing out loud I hit the imaginary brakes all the time with my brother...stupid **** drives like a hoondisgust

Lana
Ditto...I hit the imaginary brake on my side of the car. stick out tongue

I almost got in an accident today...the wind was blowing so hard when I was on the interstate, it kept pushing my Jeep over into the median no matter how hard I tried to keep it straight. So it was stressful driving 50 miles at 80 mph while struggling with the ****ing wind.

I haaaate when that happens.

I was driving up to Wisconsin to visit a friend a few months ago -- about an hour and a half on the interstate in heavy traffic, and it was really windy. I couldn't go any faster than about 65-70 because the wind kept trying to blow my car over. Usually I'd have been going about 85.

Originally posted by Mišt
laughing

laughing out loud I hit the imaginary brakes all the time with my brother...stupid **** drives like a hoondisgust

My mom does that with me. She HATES my driving.

(I tend to brake and accellerate and take turns really fast).

LanceWindu

Mišt
Just make sure there's no poles around when you turn fast whistle

LanceWindu

Mišt
Even murder?dodgy *doesnt ever go near Ken's town*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoon

Brush up on a little Aussie slangmhm

Lana
I like driving like a hoon (what's a hoon?) when I'm alone. stick out tongue As long as no other cars are around too. Since I've been driving the Jeep I've been taking turns really fast coming out of intersections and I make the tail end slide around. stick out tongue

I was on the phone with one of my friends earlier as I made a turn onto my street. I alway take that turn really fast as I live on a one-way street so all I have to worry about is parked cars...so long as there's no one parked near the corner I don't even brake. This is the convo that we had...

Me: "Wheee, just took the turn onto my street at 35 mph..."
Zac: "Okay, no drifting in your car."
Me: "Awwww......"

I then proceeded to parallel park in front of my house using only one hand on the wheel. Hell yeah w00t

Mišt
Hehe cool....theres a road near here that leads onto a 2 lane each way main road, and to turn right you have to cross the entire road, so at night when theres no cars, I used to put my foot down and slide the **** across the road, that was so awesome...

LanceWindu

Lana
*murders* Apparently. shrug

Learn some US slang...you...you...asshat. erm

The street for my house is a one lane street for in and out...so if there is someone else coming you each have to be half of the road. I take the turn onto that at 40 sometimes. stick out tongue

I could do that, if not for the fact that people usually park on the street I'm turning off to close to the corner. Damn them.

Mišt
Learn some US slang...you...you...asshat. erm

I just looked at an aussie slang dictionary online....apparently:

'dead horse
noun:- tomato sauce'

no expression

I hate gay australian slang words that even we dont understandno expression

Lana

LanceWindu
T3|-| f|_|ck?

Mišt
bastard
noun:- a general form of addressing someone, it can either be an affectionate term of endearment

Ken is a delightful bastardhappy

sparrows fart
noun:- dawn

err....no expression

Razoo
noun:- a fictitious coin made from brass. The term is usually used to indicate that someone has no money. "I haven't got a brass razoo!"

Uhh....wtf....I think this guy is on drugs...

clobber
noun:- your clothes.

banana5

Lana

no expression

Mišt
Where the bloody hell are you Lana?no expression

LanceWindu

Mišt
Give me some money, you bastardhappy

LanceWindu

Lana

LanceWindu
....my room?

You mean...my room.

Mišt
....my room?

You guys dont have the ad yet?cry

Council#13

Awww s'okay console

Bloigen

rare_fox
Thats not good your lucky no one got killed what we do with ou you around...lol..... hope you get your car fixed soon.

LiL nAstY GirL
Thank you all so much

Vinny Valentine

Do You Need To Cuddle?

LiL nAstY GirL
Thats exactly what I need stick out tongue

ROYALGUARD

my prayers were answered! there is a God.

LiL nAstY GirL
Now thats even low for you.

Kosta
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
my prayers were answered! there is a God.

I love Karma most for the fact that it hits people like you hardest.

GCG

It's not... I think, but I'm not sure. The trunk's bashed in, the bumper is bend in, and so is the muffler

I was talking about personal injury; the car can go screw itself.

Council#13
Thats exactly what I need stick out tongue

I cuddled/consoled you earlier cry

Bloigen
Originally posted by GCG
I was talking about personal injury; the car can go screw itself.

I'd pay to see that.

PrincessMary

I hope you got the plate number, it always helps to do that. I hope you are okay.

ILoveMyDaniel
I seem to remember you doing it also.
Um...not exactly. If you're referring to something like Daniel and I...that wasn't a tragedy physically, that was emotionally. I had nothing else to do but to sit and sulk.

Kosta
A car crash can be pretty damn scary. So I think she has the right to seek some support from forum members. erm

Council#13
I got in a minor car crash. The guy smashed into the back, and it destroyed his car, but it made just a slight scratch on my car's paint! laughing no exaggeration!

Philip_ll
SUV's suck too.

GCG
Originally posted by Bloigen
I'd pay to see that.

At the moment this is the closest I found. You may pay for this big grin

http://www.crazybutable.com/photolog/images/carsex.jpg

Thorinn
He's really putin it to the ol'gal! ermm

LanceWindu
Um...not exactly. If you're referring to something like Daniel and I...that wasn't a tragedy physically, that was emotionally. I had nothing else to do but to sit and sulk.

It's the exact same thing you twit.

Lana
No kidding.

Car accidents can be pretty damn traumatic, but leave you without a single scratch.

overlord
I just got into a car accident!!!!!!!!!! It was the scariest shit ever cry This ***** rammed my brothers car in the back and He hit into the guy infront of us. cry It was so scary!!! HAR HAR HAR!!! I AM LAUGHING AT YOU, I THINK IT IS FUNNY!! I THINK THEREFORE I AM!!! I AM NOW INTERESTING LIEK SHAKEESPEAR!! <-- LOLZ, I MADE THE SPELLING ERROR!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.