Spyware problem, need URGENT assistance!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
I need super urgent assistance because this spyware on my comp is indescriminately messing up anything I am trying to open.

I think I need to manualy remove this b!tch, but I forgot what Im supposed to run.

Every time I open an application this window pops up with the following address -

https://ibank.barkleys.co.uk/olb/q/Logoff.do?action=Logoff

I need to get rid of this, so help, please! Spyware programs are not helping, so if someone can walk me through on how to manutaly remove it, that would be great.

Thanks.

P.S I cant have FireFox because it doesnt work on my university network for some bizarre reason.

LanceWindu
I just read up on the Spyware and it should be able to be removed by a good Spyware Removal tool. Just update the definitions and run a scan.

Thankfully the threat assesment on this one is low.

lil bitchiness
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Can you recommend me a good spyware removal tool - I have ad aware, and its not detecting it.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Can you recommend me a good spyware removal tool - I have ad aware, and its not detecting it.

Pretty much every Spyware removal program will miss some, so it's best to have multiple programs (only Spyware, do not double up on Anti-Virus).

I recommend SpyBot Search & Destroy and Spyware Doctor (but the trial version does not allow you to remove the infection).

Also Symantec should be able to remove it since I found the information on their site.

lil bitchiness
Thank YOU and Fire.

The damn barkley bastard of a spyware is gone!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.