Mace Windu and Yoda vs DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DE Luke
Let the debating begin.

Darth Avis
mac and cheese?

Darth_Glentract
Not much to debate. Sidious wins.

DE Luke
Either post something relevant to the said topic,or don't post at all,Avis.

@Glentract:Proof please.

Darth Avis
thank you for changing the name. The duo. if luke beat sidious in a saber fight than mace and yoda sure as hell will.

Tangible God
Sidious.

darthnuman
Loads of people will come in saying that Sidious loses because he won't have enough time to pull off his force storm because that is apparently all that he can do. However I think that Sidious can pull this off.

Darth Avis
why?

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Avis
why? In a nutshell, he's better.

Darth Avis
so? if this is a saber fight or if it becomes one he gets pwned.

Tangible God
Keyword, "if."

DarthSaboteur
I think there was a topic on this before and it ended up with the general consensus agreeing that DE Sidious would win.

Darth Avis
how?

jollyjim311
By using the force to beat Yoda with Mace's body.

darthsith19
Sidious probably wins cause of his Force Storm and even in a saber fight he won't get pwnd, he'll lose, but not by that much.

DePWNZOR
Comic books are just gay....DE sidious is SUCH a lame character. He's some lame cartoon character. You think Mace and Yoda will just sit there and let him use Force Storm. He'll be wtf pwnd.

Janus Marius
If Luke can take him with a little bit of help, I'm sure Mace and Yoda can storm him, at least keep him too tied up to use force storm.

Darth_Glentract
Hey Janus, are you back?

On-topic, DE Sidious only lost to Luke because Luke had the potential of Anakin and Leia added to his own. Leia should have about the same force potential as Luke, perhaps a little lower, as twins don't have to have equal force potential, as we saw with Jacen and Jaina. It is still very high though. As we saw in Star by Star, Anakin has a very high force potential as well. It might be higher then Lukes. Luke added both of their potentials to his own, temporarily making him over twice as powerful as he would otherwise be. Without doing that, he couldn't defeat Sidious. At least, that's how I took it.

Janus Marius
I'm bored. And work is REALLY slow this weekend, surprisingly.

Darth Avis
what do you do again?

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Hey Janus, are you back?

On-topic, DE Sidious only lost to Luke because Luke had the potential of Anakin and Leia added to his own. Leia should have about the same force potential as Luke, perhaps a little lower, as twins don't have to have equal force potential, as we saw with Jacen and Jaina. It is still very high though. As we saw in Star by Star, Anakin has a very high force potential as well. It might be higher then Lukes. Luke added both of their potentials to his own, temporarily making him over twice as powerful as he would otherwise be. Without doing that, he couldn't defeat Sidious. At least, that's how I took it.
There is a difference between potential and mastering that potential... at DN Level I'm certian that Luke would defeat Sidious.

Darth_Glentract
True. The thing is that DE Luke temporarily had more then twice the potential that DN Luke had, even though he had less knowledge.

DePWNZOR
Yoda and Mace probably. They would overwhelm him with Lightsabers quickly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.