X-Men vs. X-Men 2099

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celestialdemon
Tried to get somewhat similar powers to match each other.

X-Men 2099:

Desert Ghost/Xi'an
Meanstreak
Krystalin
Bloodhawk
Cerebra
Lunatica
Skullfire
Metalhead
Sham

vs

X-Men

Quicksilver
Colossus
Psylocke
Rogue
Havok
Angel
Dazzler
Iceman (not the god-like version)
Wolverine

celestialdemon
Just in case anyone needs it, here's a brief description of 2099:

-Xi'an Chi Xan/Desert Ghost - right hand could break down molecular structures, destroying them, and his left hand later developed the ability to repair molecular structures.

-Skullfire - initial electrical energy absorption and redirection later developed into absorption and redirection of any energy source; ambient, magical, or otherwise.

-Krystalin - pulls minerals out of the air and condenses them into hard crystal shapes of any design.

-Meanstreak - superspeed and a heightened metabolism to prevent his speed from adversely affecting his body.

-Cerebra - telepath with limited powers such as mutant psi-imprint identification and a telepathic dampner that disabled brain functions in opponents.

-Metalhead - skin that could take on the properties of any metal he came into tactile contact with.

-Bloodhawk - extensive physical mutation including tough, scale-like red skin, sharp talons, and leathery wings. Could transform into human form at will.

-Lunatica - psychic vampire that fed on dark emotions. Feeding increased her strength and resistance to harm.

-Sham - bend nearby light particles and sound waves into powerful and convincing audio/visual illusions.

batdude123
X-Men 2099.

Darth Martin
X-Men 2099
They cut wolvie, then metalhead touches his skeleton and becomes.......

ADAMANTAHEAD Happy Dance

bitca730
Iceman and Krystalin would be a cool fight to watch...they can essentially create the same type of constructs, difference his being ice and hers being crystal...I still give the win to Iceman, as I dont think Krystalin can generate her power as fast as Iceman...Bobby has better defense too...

Current Rogue I would put against Skullfire, I've never seen him to be able to absorb plasma fire, plus she can fly...

Classic Rogue I would put against Metalhead...fairly certain she could go toe to toe with whatever he dished out and is fast enough to get in close for touch...

Colossus versus Lunatica...she may be strong and fast, but Colossus is much stronger, a good fighter, and its debatable as to whether or not her vampire drain will work on him when he's in steel form...I give the majority to Colossus...

Angel versus Bloodhawk...alone I would give the eventual win to Bloodhawk, but Angel's fast and his healing factor is extremely impressive...if he could wear Bloodhawk down long enough for Wolverine to assist, then its over for Bloodhawk...

Classic Quicksilver, I think would get beaten by Meanstreak, due the fact that Meanstreak possesses knowledge of a number of martial arts, whereas I've never seen Quicksilver do so...current Quicksilver wins however, and so does his entire team, very quickly...

Cerebra's form of telepathy wouldn't work as well on someone like Psylocke who is more powerful and versatile...

If Havok starts at a reasonable distance from Xi'an, then he shouldn't have much trouble taking him out...

I think Dazzler has the edge of laser beams, force fields, etc over Sham...

...in conclusion, I think the 616 X-Men would win...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.