Great Sci Fi Monsters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koenig

StinkFist462
wrong forum..

but yes. alien is an awesome sci fi monster.

Koenig
Blast your right please move to the correct forum. Sorry all half asleep.

Deathblow
Moved wink

Koenig
Originally posted by Deathblow
Moved wink

Thanks smile

Brute predator
the alien and the predator

Vinnie105
Rancor, hes like a defenition of a monster: Dumb and stupid

/vin

RedSkull
The Thing alien. shocking

Koenig
Here's a real old one the monster created my your own mind, Forbidden Planet an old one but a classic.

faradayslaw
The Thing (John Carpenter's version) is still my fav....

Myth
How about the chained up monster that Luke Skywalker has to fight. (I think it just came into my head because I watched it on Family guy the other night big grin )

Osaka

J.T. skywalker
I think that Chewbacca and Yoda were awesome

SnakeEyes
Chewbacca and Yoda weren't really monsters, though. wink

Bardock42
Godzilla.

thtadthtshldntb
The best scifi movie monsters....what comes to mind...

Godzilla
Predator
the ants from THEM
the Blob
Metalbeast (from a perverse pov)

grey fox
I'm sticking with the brain bug...

Darth Scythe
I liked the Wampa. He had a mean right hook and he almost pwned Luke.

doan_m
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb

Godzilla
]

I do hope you mean Japanese version Godzilla. Which can take on tons of missiles and tanks unlike the American version which is downed by six missile hits.

Oh and Tyranid bio-titans. Capable of burning 20,000 km of forestry(with trees the size of skyscrapers) so fast that the Imperial soldiers trapped within the radius did not survive long enough to send a transmission for help.

Ultraman Baltan
Godzilla: He's a household name. The beast has been everywhere and has met everyone. He's a legend.

Zetton: Ultraman's final monster. Such an original looking monster. He is just so darn cool! While you know he's a man in an odd looking rubber suit, you just can't seem to not feel creeped out by his appearence. He is possibly THE perfet "final monster".

Predator: Does he really need an explanation?

Alien: Once again, no explanation needed.

King Kong: Sucha beautifully done beast, unravelling the story of Beauty and the Beast from a whole different perspective.

Gamera: Best Godzilla ripoff ever.

Blob: Well..... He's the Blob!

Weaponizer: Best Tiga monster ever.

That's all for now.

Wayne68
My vote goes to the Predator!
After all he did help to overcome the Alien. Both fantastic creations which I am sure have terrified kids for years and which will continue to do so for years to come.
Wayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.