Rah's Al Ghul vs Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Who has the better rescources? Who would win in a straight up H2H encounter.

Lethal_Rise
good matchup. I give it to rah's tho.

Darth Martin
I think Kingpin has more rescources though.

Dinalfos
In a straight up fight? Kingpin. Even Spiderman, a superhuman, has trouble beating him. Besides, Kingpin is exceptionally fast and skilled for a man of his size. He's also hella strong.

badabing
Ra's has had thousands of years to train and gather wealth.

Darth Martin
Very good points. Couldn't Rah's use those death moves or pressure points or something. I mean thousands of years has to count for somthin.

General Kon-El
Kingpin has more resources. But Ra's Al Ghul beats Kingpin in a straight up h2h fight. Actually Ra's would own him so bad its not evn funny.

Juntai
Ras has more resources, but Kingpin would in a face to face fight, most likely, but don't count out Ras, his sheer experience and ingenuity account for a lot.
The big difference is that Ras could collapse his empire around him, and he'd never see it coming.

Juntai
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Kingpin has more resources. But Ra's Al Ghul beats Kingpin in a straight up h2h fight. Actually Ra's would own him so bad its not evn funny. He has more resources?
They once said Ras' wealth is mostly incaculable, because know one really knows how much he controls . . but they once led on to the idea that if he wished it to be so, he could buy out Wayne Enterprises.

Dinalfos
On the other hand, his skills only rival those of Batman, they don't surpass them. And Batman is younger than Kingpin. I'm not saying Kingpin is a better fighter than Batman, it's just that all those years of training don't necessarily have to make THAT much of a difference.

Darth Martin
He could just call in shiva to do some major butt-whoopin.

Juntai
Originally posted by Dinalfos
On the other hand, his skills only rival those of Batman, they don't surpass them. And Batman is younger than Kingpin. I'm not saying Kingpin is a better fighter than Batman, it's just that all those years of training don't necessarily have to make THAT much of a difference. But Batman can punch out gods anyways, rivaling those skills is the -bomb-.

Darth Martin
yes

Tron
Originally posted by Darth Martin
He could just call in shiva to do some major butt-whoopin.

You beat me to it...

Darth Martin
Bump.

Whittdawg92
The biggest factor for both of them (that gives them the "upper hand"wink is that Kingpings muscular and durable, and Ra's has thousands of years worth of expierience, and is a cold killer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.