Yoda and Dooku vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DE Luke
Kun:No amulet, but has everything else.

Anything goes.

Rampant ox
hmmm. The duo take this. With the speed and of Yoda and the effectiveness of Dookus lightsaber styles Kun just gets overwhelmed. where is it taking place btw?

DE Luke
Dune Sea,outside of Anchorhead.wink

l0rd?
Kun without his amulets is basically an average jedi IMO. Well not average but hardly capable enough to defeat Yoda and Mace who were both legendary duelists. I mean he wouldn't be able to do anything affective with the force, so it would likely turn into a saber duel.

jollyjim311
Above average, or course, but he is still in the realm of PT Knights and Masters. Yoda and Dooku give him a royal thrashing.

l0rd?
Exar Kun's son would give them a run for their money.

Darth Avis
lol
yea without the amulat his force power is not channeled and therefore a lot weaker. Yoda and Mace pwn.

l0rd?
FULL OF CRAP! - REX

Darth Avis
What? is this from SS?

l0rd?
FULL OF CRAP! - REX

Darth Avis
What comic what novel which game.

Janus Marius
Wow, that's a bunch of bullshit. l0rd, your credibility is now gone.

DePWNZOR
What's your problem Janus? Have you ever heard the words "polite" or "nice"?

l0rd?
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Wow, that's a bunch of bullshit. l0rd, your credibility is now gone.

FULL OF CRAP! - REX

jollyjim311
What are they called then?

Janus Marius
Originally posted by DePWNZOR
What's your problem Janus? Have you ever heard the words "polite" or "nice"?

I have. I don't see any point in going about my reply like this though:

"My dear kind sir, would you be so gracious as to give us the names of these sources which only you are aware of to support your argument, so that I won't think you're lying out of your ass or reading Supershadow.com?"

Seriously now. No point in playing Newbie Shield. I don't have any beef with you. Let's keep it that way.

Darth Avis
check your sig gallery janus!

Janus Marius
I did. I don't do requests. For one, I am not at home so I don't have Adobe Photoshop. For two, I don't have any images to work with.

Darth Avis
aww man. is there anyone else who can make that sig?

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Avis
aww man. is there anyone else who can make that sig?

I've been practicing with Gimp. I'm not very good yet, but I could try making you a sig.

BTW, Exar wastes them. His power is a full class above them.

Darth Avis
well delta swuad on the left omega squad on the right and Alpha in the middle. lets see how you can make it. pm it to me.

Lightsnake
Yeah, Gelntract, right.

Ok, 1: L0rd is a total liar.

Secondly? Yoda and Dooku slaughter him. Hell, Yoda's power's been directly mentioned to be one of, if not the strongest Jedi of all time (Strongest, fiercest, most implacable foe the Darkness has ever known? In a combat reference?)

Null ARC Avis
EDIT!

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Yeah, Gelntract, right.

Ok, 1: L0rd is a total liar.

Secondly? Yoda and Dooku slaughter him. Hell, Yoda's power's been directly mentioned to be one of, if not the strongest Jedi of all time (Strongest, fiercest, most implacable foe the Darkness has ever known? In a combat reference?)

Yeah, because that was 100% true about Yoda last time you tried to use it. That's why Yoda is undefeated and solved the Sith problem all by himself- he's the best jedi ever ever ever ever and ever because He's a movie character!

DarthMaul9123
hey umm... l0rd? why do you have akbar's sig?

Lightsnake
Up until fighting Sidious? There's also some pesky details, such as falling three hundred feet. However, yeah, Yoda's probably the strongest Jedi up to that point...and considering Yoda's triumphs over darkness being described as 'legion'..

Janus Marius
I thought we weaned you off of vague sources and hyperbole? Come on now... we all saw ROTS. Yoda is good, but he's not-that- good.

Lightsnake
There's nothing vague or hyperbole about it: Yoda is directly stated as the strongest enemy the darkness had ever known and his triumphs over the darkness are, to simply, a whole freaking lot. And a movie is a lot different than a comic for show of interpretation. Yoda IS that good. What are Kun's skill credentials, exactly? Athletics, shown skills besides still frames of him frozen in motion where it's impossible to gauge his skill?

It's Lucas's fault a bad author couldn't grasp the concept of how to do Star Wars, when he already screwed up more than a few concepts from it, and threw superpowers around like candy on Halloween when Lucas preferred to do things in a more reserved matter when plenty of EU backs Yoda up here? What makes him 'not that good', when he's obviously meant to be the ultimate and greatest Jedi?
Once more: there's nothing vague about it, it directly says Yoda is what he is and he's on a level most other Jedi never reach. I'd love to see Kun's supposedly masterful skill next to Yoda's, considering Kun's credentials consist of entirely still frames of combat poses and slaughering a guy, who by his own admission in the JA trilogy was there to turn Kun back to the light and was reluctant to fight him

Janus Marius
There's nothing vague or hyperbole about it: Yoda is directly stated as the strongest enemy the darkness had ever known and his triumphs over the darkness are, to simply, a whole freaking lot. And a movie is a lot different than a comic for show of interpretation. Yoda IS that good. What are Kun's skill credentials, exactly? Athletics, shown skills besides still frames of him frozen in motion where it's impossible to gauge his skill?

It's Lucas's fault a bad author couldn't grasp the concept of how to do Star Wars, when he already screwed up more than a few concepts from it, and threw superpowers around like candy on Halloween when Lucas preferred to do things in a more reserved matter when plenty of EU backs Yoda up here?
Where exactly is your souce for this statement? And also, can you tie it in with actual feats of power, or is it really unsubstantiated in the end? I don't see Yoda blocking Sith from the force like Odan Urr or Nomi, making barriers of light and wiping people's memories like the councilmembers of KOTOR. Really, he gets winded from fighting Dooku for a half a minute.

DarthMaul9123
Yoda can't block the sith from the force if he can't detect Sidious when he is standing right in front of him.

Lightsnake
Possibly because he bruns up energy while fighting, but when he does fight, he can last quite a while thanks to the Force.

And you know why Yoda doesn't block dark siders from the Force? Because he can generally turn them back on his own. Why doesn't he prefer to subdue them nonviolently? Simple: Yoda's had mroe than few brushes with darkness and he knows, that oftentimes, killing is very, very necessary and he's got no qualms with it.

he also exterminated a small legion of Bpfasshi Dark Jedi, subdued the darkness on Yavin, CW sourcebook, and Power of the Jedi,
said a few things about him as well, including a mention of him having mastered every offensive and defensive technique the lightside has to offer, we've seen him use Battle Meditation to win supposedly hopeless battles, purge the dark side from areas and even identify wuth a singular death through the force on a level unseen...we have how many duels from Kun exactly? Where did he do anything fancy in said duels? He tied with Ulic and killed a reluctant combatanant who didn't want to hurt his dearest
student.

Bad choreography means a bad fighter? Ok, Mace Windu sucks. And when did Kun do any better? Besides having the power to distort his face in a fight, I mean.

And yes, Maul, when does blocking have to do with detecting?

DarthMaul9123
Mace windu sucks, who ever told you that? Not only is he one of the most powerful force users during episode 1 through 6, he is the creater of Vaapad. How do you get he sucks from that?

Lightsnake
Oh, look at SLJ with a saber in the movies...

Oh, and Yoda could wipe peoples' minds...Arhul Hextrophon is proof of that.

Janus Marius
Possibly because he bruns up energy while fighting, but when he does fight, he can last quite a while thanks to the Force.

Source? Proof?

Proof? Source? Is this why Vader went evil? because Yoda is amazing with people?

Anakin: I have terrible dreams. People are dying.

Yoda: Let it go.

Anakin: Oh gee thanks, asshat.

Except that none of the jedi, who all go by YODA'S code (Remember, he IS the foundation of the rules and regulations of the PT era jedi) considered killing Sith or enemies unless it was absolutely neccessary. For example, Mace goes to capture and arrest Sidious, who he knows to be a Sith lord. He doesn't try to kill him until it's apparent he can't be taken into custody. It's a last resort.

Look at Depa Bilaba- she had fallen to the darkside and was -very- dangerous, yet the jedi did NOT kill her and instead took her into custody. Hell, look at KOTOR... similar in ideals. Even the jedi there didn't kill Revan when they could keep him alive and relatively harmless.

So the question becomes (And you didn't address it).... IF Yoda can shut people off from the force (BEcause he knows all and is the best jedi evah) THEN why didn't he use it on Skywalker, why didn't he use it on Sidious, why didn't he use it on the dark jedi? Even if just to make them easier to kill? Why not?

Alright, don't get too excited. It's just a CGI fictional character.

And no, Yoda didn't master EVERY technique possible, or he would have destroyed Sidious with a simple maneuver or rendered him unconscious, dead, or helpless as a kitten. You pulled this "ZomG teh hyperbole!!!" spiel defending Sidious. Please try not to do it here.

Yay for Feat Wars and irrelevant misdirection!

You miss the point.

Move >>> everything else. It's canon. It's the real deal. Yoda didn't WTFpwn anyone in the movies. If anything, MAce moving slower did more damage.

Lightsnake
And we've seen Yoda ruthlessly kill his enemies without batting an eyelash...and about the Ataru, What West Reynolds wrote on Lightsaber combat.

And when Depa was in custody, she was a vegetable. And she was Mace's beloved former student. And when did Yoda have a chance to use the block on Skywalker? And why use it on Sidious, he was there to kill him, nothing less. Same reason as Vodo didn't try the block on Kun with about three other Jedi around to help him. Seriously, what good would it do? Sidious'd still be possessed of sound mind and the brilliance he used to wipe out the order. Yoda trusted Obi-wan to kill Anakin and went to kill Sidious. Whatever Mace chooses on the issue would be his priorities, but a much older and far more experienced Yoda? Yeah, Yoda knows when to kill someone and he's made that clear

And no, Janus, it did say that's what Yoda mastered, same as Sidious. It says it directly, in EU sources and thus cannot be refuted, logic be damned. They chose a lightsaber fight and that's all that we saw, the EU says otherwise on the issue and contradicts nothing in the movies.

And here we go...because one character has displayed far more power and has a lot more backing him up? But of course, must be feat wars! I asked you directly for something backing up Kun's style rather than a still frame frozen in combat.

And yeah, in the movies, Yoda fought twice. In the EU, he's fought a lot more, ask the Bpfasshi. And once more: Does Mace suck with a saber? And Yoda was fighting the cream of the crop as far as the movies were concerned.

Razielim
Meh, I can see Yoda being the best Jedi duelist up to that point.

Only one I can see rival him is... Vodo. And that's because, IMO, he was the Old Republic Grandmaster as well.

Lightsnake
I highly doubt Vodo would be up to that level, let alone a grandmaster...I dobut the Jedi of that era had a grandmaster

Janus Marius
And we've seen Yoda ruthlessly kill his enemies without batting an eyelash...and about the Ataru, What West Reynolds wrote on Lightsaber combat.

Where have we seen Yoda kill ruthlessly when he didn't have to? Where? And where is it that Ataru saps his force so much that he can't use the force when uh... NOT FIGHTING?

She sure as hell wasn't in a coma when she stabbed Mace in the stomach, was she? Did Mace try and kill her? NO! Stop arguing a false premise.

Let me refresh your memory- when Obi-Wan and Yoda talk about the Sith, Yoda doesn't suggest running with Obi-Wan to the chancellor's office, zapping Sidious of the Force or whupping his ass, then going to Anakin and trying to oh... save him or convert him back by doing one of the KNOWN techniques like stripping him of the force. Point being, you can't prove that Yoda was capable of anything more than he did onscreen. And certainly, if he DIDN'T use other techniques, he was not using prudence, which is another strike against him in a fight. Period.

A lot of good. If you could zap your opponent of the force and render him helpless, or fight him to the death and potentially lose, which would you use? Be realistic here, LS.

Yes, because these things work wonders when imprisoned by what you are calling "The best jedi evah". Please.

Yoda knew Obi-Wan couldn't handle Sidious but he assumed he could. But really, this is pointless. You're arguing that Yoda was the best jedi ever and knew all force techniques, yet he couldn't take Obi-Wan with him and off both of them or cut them off from the force or wrap the chancellor's desk around his head? Come on now.

WHICH sources? And again, it's not likely, reasonable, or possible that this is the case. And since Yoda doesn't actually SHOW that he knows any of this, your 'undeniable source' comes under fire. And Yoda is a movie character. Really, unless GL comes out and says "Yoda r teh best, he know teh all" it's likely not the case. Try using evidence sometimes.

It DOES contradict Yoda's apparent helplessness to stop the sith and his relatively basic arsenal of force powers. So yes, it DOES contradict. And you can't even cite the source, can you? Please provide that.

Please, don't mock my own homemade phrase by misusing it, LS. Here's the breakdown:

- You made a claim.
- You can't prove claim. The highest canon evidence seems to refute it.
- Therefore, you must provide conclusive and convincing evidence.
- UNtil you do this, you have no argument. Period.

And feat wars means when someone argues large amounts of unrelated feats that actually have no relevance to the fight at hand to explain why someone wins. Got that?

Could you clarify this? I don't get why you need to bring up Exar Kun at ALL.

Excellent. Provide sources, UNBIASED context, and relevance to your claim. Then apply LOGIC.

No, he doesn't, Mister Irrelevant Misdirection. Yoda did NOT show complete mastery of every single force feat in the world on screen or in action in EU, nor is he by far the most powerful jedi evah. You fail to prove up. You lose.

But not as far as EU is concerned. And Mace put Sidious on his ass in a relatively short amount of time. Yoda fooled around until Sidious got the high ground and then LOST HIS ASS.

QED, Lightsnake. Give it up.

Lightsnake
We saw Yoda rather ruthlessly kill his FRIEND, the king of Thustra when he could have disarmed him, we saw Yoda kill the dark Jedi when he was young, Yoda also slaughtered a group of Dathomiri witches who threatened him...and who said anything about Yoda not using the Force?

Of course, Depa being Mace's beloved student and being in a coma when he returned her to the temple has what to do with it?

Except, y'know, it says what he did know in the EU. And perhaps he simply thought using the force against Sidious would be inconclusive. And yes, that zap from the force worked SO well on Kun...once more, Yoda wanted to kill Sidious, why didn't Vodo use the block on Kun with three other Jedi to help him? Yoda wanted to wipe out the Sith in one move, hence him sending Obi-wan after Yoda.

And once more: Official sources contradict you, meaning whatever itnerpretations you have are incorrect. Yeah, Yoda is described as the strongest foe the darkness had ever known. Period.
And I posted the sources earlier: Clone Wars and Powers of the JEdi SBKs

Oh, yes, imprisoning the chancellor when your'e already an outlaw traitor is so brilliant, especially when you want to kill Sidious and he can possibly block whatever you hurl at him!

Yoda using a saber as a preference means he's got a basic arsenal of force powers? Hell, Kun's arsenal must REALLY suck then. Vodo's must be even worse!

And Janus, your opinion seems to be 'if he can't show it, he doesn't have it' despite what is directly claimed. Point is simple: Yoda could have, he chose to use his saber for the fight rather than the Force for reasons best known to him and George Lucas, same reason as I could cite for almost every last fight within the entirety of Star Wars, move OR EU. Once more: Since the sources directly state he did know them, I'm doing to believe them, regardless of what Yoda has or has not shown, considering the extremely rare times yoda actually fights.
And yeah, as far as the EU's concerned, those guys are the cream of the crop. Most powerful force of darkness? Most powerful enemy the darkness had ever known? One of the greatest swordsmen the Jedi Order had ever produced? And yeah, citing the quotes is proving up.

Once more, you might as well dispute Mace's usage of Vaapad. He never uses it in the movies after all. Absence of proof isn't proof of absence, I've heard that somewhere on this board before.

l0rd?
Hey Janus, one question. Why would Yoda use the technique on Sidious when it is clear that he may have known how to block it, and why use it on the chosen one who was destined to destroy the sith?

Lightsnake
Perhaps because said chosen one had gone into psycho murderer mode?

Seriously though, if both Yoda and Obi-wan went for Sidious, Anakin would've survived, commanded the loyalty of the new Empire and would become a true power house in the force if he found what Sidious left behind, it was imperative to stop them both

Null ARC Avis
if he did use the technique to strip him of the force than Sidious would have been helpless and yoda would take out his saber and WTF pwn him. If the power didnt work than yoda would have taken out his saber and fought him normally.

This is the same as saying that if i had a machine gun and a sword and my enemy had a sword i would use the machine gun to end the fight quickly. If Yoda did have that machine gun (metaphor) he would have obviously used it rather than risk his life in a fight he was no where near sure he would win. Because he didn't use the gun means he didnt HAVE the gun.

Exar is uber. He had an amulet that can focus his power, he can shoot DBZ style beams of energy, he was amazing with a saber (he created his own style and saber) he beat the greatest jesi in the old republic rather easily, he freezed an entire room of thousands of people, he drained an entire planet of it's power, he pulled a sidious and walked through the greatest planet of jedi in the galaxy, he was chosen by Ragnos to be the next dark lord because of his power and potential, his spiret survived for thousands of years to kill a jedi and pull a huge machine out of a star, and what i find most impressive and very very odd is that, when the army of jedi was landing (the jedi thought it would take an army to defeat him) he said "no even i can take all of these jedi" meaning that he thought he can take down A LOT of jedi, but not that many (at least that is how i interrpeded it).

l0rd?
Maybe he did try and it didn't work.

Lightsnake
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
if he did use the technique to strip him of the force than Sidious would have been helpless and yoda would take out his saber and WTF pwn him. If the power didnt work than yoda would have taken out his saber and fought him normally.

This is the same as saying that if i had a machine gun and a sword and my enemy had a sword i would use the machine gun to end the fight quickly. If Yoda did have that machine gun (metaphor) he would have obviously used it rather than risk his life in a fight he was no where near sure he would win. Because he didn't use the gun means he didnt HAVE the gun.

Exar is uber. He had an amulet that can focus his power, he can shoot DBZ style beams of energy, he was amazing with a saber (he created his own style and saber) he beat the greatest jesi in the old republic rather easily, he freezed an entire room of thousands of people, he drained an entire planet of it's power, he pulled a sidious and walked through the greatest planet of jedi in the galaxy, he was chosen by Ragnos to be the next dark lord because of his power and potential, his spiret survived for thousands of years to kill a jedi and pull a huge machine out of a star, and what i find most impressive and very very odd is that, when the army of jedi was landing (the jedi thought it would take an army to defeat him) he said "no even i can take all of these jedi" meaning that he thought he can take down A LOT of jedi, but not that many (at least that is how i interrpeded it).

Or maybe Yoda just wanted to kill him and killing helpless human beings is different than killing dark siders.

And yeah, Vodo was the greatest jedi of the old order, SO much proof there...And Exar ran, saying "Not even I can fight all the Jedi at once," Point being? And actually Ragnos said it was because Exar revived the Sith via his research was how he earned the title.

And wow, when did Kun use those blasts ever again on someone who actually mattered? When did Kun drain an entire planet? And he froze thousands of people? Great, Palpatine froze trillions.

And the Jedi thought it'd take an army to defeat Exar? Wow, learn something about tactics. Exar is there...Exar has a big army of Massassi, plus the creatures he's created AND the Krath and possibly Mandalorians, you think they were there for Exar ALONE?

Yeah, that really equates to Exar being uber. Beating Odan Urr who was by definition a spokesman of the Order and not a fighter, and Vodo who didn't even want to fight Exar!

Null ARC Avis
Or maybe Yoda just wanted to kill him and killing helpless human beings is different than killing dark siders.

And yeah, Vodo was the greatest jedi of the old order, SO much proof there...And Exar ran, saying "Not even I can fight all the Jedi at once," Point being? And actually Ragnos said it was because Exar revived the Sith via his research was how he earned the title.

And wow, when did Kun use those blasts ever again on someone who actually mattered? When did Kun drain an entire planet? And he froze thousands of people? Great, Palpatine froze trillions.

And the Jedi thought it'd take an army to defeat Exar? Wow, learn something about tactics. Exar is there...Exar has a big army of Massassi, plus the creatures he's created AND the Krath and possibly Mandalorians, you think they were there for Exar ALONE?

Yeah, that really equates to Exar being uber. Beating Odan Urr who was by definition a spokesman of the Order and not a fighter, and Vodo who didn't even want to fight Exar! sidious still is a darksider with or without the force. yoda knew he had to win. i am sure he would rather kill a helpless monster than chance dieing himself and leting the galexy be controlled by the sith.

It even said Vodo is the grandmaster of the jedi.

Ragnos chose him because of his power and potential. He could have easily gone up to a powerful young jedi, took them to Yavin 4 and made them darklord. He used a weak little blast on alema which knocked her unconsious. Kun drained the Massasi. When did palpatine freeze trillions? One jedi apprentice killed 3 or so massasi. Ulic as a padawan owned a mandalore with a huge disadvantege. I am sure the jedi knew that and knew that they two can own mandalorians. Same with the krath. yet they sent out a major army there when half of its size would have been enough.

Lightsnake
Someone without the Force is a dark sider? Hmmm...we know Yoda went there just to kill Sidious, we know that the 'blocking' thing is blockable...

And liar! Show me where it said Vodo was TEH GRANDMASTER!

And oooh, sorry, wrong answer: Ragnos even said it was because of Exar the Sith would never die, earning him the title of DLOTS. Palp froze trillions of Coruscant when the Lusankya was hidden, and yeah, Ragnos was gonna appear to someone random when only the amulets summoned him! Ulic as a padawan? He was a SITH LORD when he beat Mandalore, thanks.

And considering the Jedi didn't know Kun's strength and stopping him was paramount, a huge army that he has no hope of winning against is just the ticket. See, that's how war works.

Null ARC Avis
Someone without the Force is a dark sider? Hmmm...we know Yoda went there just to kill Sidious, we know that the 'blocking' thing is blockable...

And liar! Show me where it said Vodo was TEH GRANDMASTER!

And oooh, sorry, wrong answer: Ragnos even said it was because of Exar the Sith would never die, earning him the title of DLOTS. Palp froze trillions of Coruscant when the Lusankya was hidden, and yeah, Ragnos was gonna appear to someone random when only the amulets summoned him! Ulic as a padawan? He was a SITH LORD when he beat Mandalore, thanks.

And considering the Jedi didn't know Kun's strength and stopping him was paramount, a huge army that he has no hope of winning against is just the ticket. See, that's how war works.
he could kill a person stripped of the force. what you think that after he does that he will just walk away. A dark sider is someone who is evil and does evil things so yea sids will still be a darksider.

you are right. vodo is just a very powerful jedi master.

he didnt freeze them, he used mind tricks to make them forget. there is a big difference.
you are also right on the fact hat yes he was a sith lord.

yes the amulates summoned him but his spirt was still alive. he could have reamerged at anytime and go to any force user. He picked Kun for a reason and it is not because he had no other choice. Kuns army was also pretty small. that is why he had ulic do terrorist attacks rather than wage a full scale war. An army the size of which the jedi sent is MASSIVE overkill. they sent a lot of extra people to kill Kun.

Wite Fox
Man I thought it'd been established that Kun was hardly above the PT masters like Yoda or Dooku. I mean seriously, Kun would get destroyed in a fight like this.

Null ARC Avis
who were you?

Lightsnake
he could kill a person stripped of the force. what you think that after he does that he will just walk away. A dark sider is someone who is evil and does evil things so yea sids will still be a darksider.

you are right. vodo is just a very powerful jedi master.

he didnt freeze them, he used mind tricks to make them forget. there is a big difference.
you are also right on the fact hat yes he was a sith lord.

yes the amulates summoned him but his spirt was still alive. he could have reamerged at anytime and go to any force user. He picked Kun for a reason and it is not because he had no other choice. Kuns army was also pretty small. that is why he had ulic do terrorist attacks rather than wage a full scale war. An army the size of which the jedi sent is MASSIVE overkill. they sent a lot of extra people to kill Kun.

You're right, he could kill a helpless old man, thus comitting an evil act, falling to the dark side and becoming a worse threat than the one he sought to destroy, stupid idea, moving on.

And no, Sidious froze them, then erased their minds, there's a difference.

Spirits by DEFINITION cannot die, what's your point? Ragnos didn't decide to just travel, they summoned him, and he SAID he picked Kun because of him the Sith'd never die...and Ulic WENT AGAINST Kun's express wishes for those terrorist attacks.

And once more: The Jedi had no clue of Kun's strength...there were the Krath, Mandos, Massassi...they sent everything they had as a massive overkill and that's a VERY logical step in warfare

Null ARC Avis
You're right, he could kill a helpless old man, thus comitting an evil act, falling to the dark side and becoming a worse threat than the one he sought to destroy, stupid idea, moving on.

And no, Sidious froze them, then erased their minds, there's a difference.

Spirits by DEFINITION cannot die, what's your point? Ragnos didn't decide to just travel, they summoned him, and he SAID he picked Kun because of him the Sith'd never die...and Ulic WENT AGAINST Kun's express wishes for those terrorist attacks.

And once more: The Jedi had no clue of Kun's strength...there were the Krath, Mandos, Massassi...they sent everything they had as a massive overkill and that's a VERY logical step in warfare He wouldn't fall to the dark side. he is yoda. he is a great master and knows all about the lightside. i am sure he can kill one very evil person and not fall to the darkside. where did he freeze them? direct source please because i only know he wiped their mind. yes he picked kun because kun was great and would rebuild the sith. Ulic was stupid for not listining to kun. and still it wasn't an all out war. ulic tricked the republic and attacked coruscant. there army was not large enough for an all out war. And the jedi knew everything about Kun and his army. THEY HAD ULIC!

Lightsnake
Yeah, Yoda thinks otherwise, it's why he's so careful. You commit an act of darkness, it stays with you and Yoda KNOWS that. Kill an evil person is one thing, killing a helpless evil person is QUITE another.

Direct freeze source: DS sourcebook....and yes, Ulic knew what about Kun's army exactly? When you know where the enemy is, you send EVERYTHING after him, you made sure he has no chance, that is logic

Null ARC Avis
ulic knew EVERYTHING about Kuns army. he was the second in cammand! how is killin a helpless evil person different from killing a normal one? they are still evil and still of the darkside. Give me the exact quote/s

Wite Fox
Well in response to that point, I kind of have a theory that the temptation of the dark side is stronger to those who are incredibly strong in the force, like Yoda.

Null ARC Avis
no it is just because the sith always pick them.

Jonathan Mark
how is killin a helpless evil person different from killing a normal one? they are still evil and still of the darkside. Give me the exact quote/s
Wow... is their something wrong with you that you cannot discern the difference between someone who is evil and trying to kill you... and someone who is evil yet helpless? To kill a helpless person even if that person is evil makes you no better then they are. Someone like Yoda obviously understands this. roll eyes (sarcastic)

((The_Anomaly))
Kun without his amulet blasts basically just becomes a white Mace Windu with a pony tail.

The team pwn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.