Batman and Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blood_Rayne
They look so cute together.

Sam Z
no

A.J
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
They look so cute together. ***** ******** ******* **** **** ************ ******* ******** *** ***** mad mad mad

smiley8
So immature!! mad

Mr.V
Im pretty sure thats breaking some law in england, something about people in a position of trust having sexual intercourse with anyone under the age of 18...sad ah well, we'll be seeing bruce in 5-15 years then i guess stick out tongue

A.J
mad mad mad mad

olympian
What? You didnt knew?

Why in the blazes you think Jason was so rebelious against Bruce, huh.

The kids these days...

A.J

Mr.V
Ah yes, i can see michael jackson and bruce wayne sitting in a playground somewhere in bahrain stick out tongue jkz

A.J
mother********* ****

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Mr.V
ah well, we'll be seeing bruce in 5-15 years then i guess stick out tongue

Depending on behavior. stick out tongue

Mr.V
{edited}

grey fox
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
They look so cute together.

sickpuke

HellMaster93
Meh... this is childish... you're almost as bad as that Deicide who kept posting a pic of B&R getting intimate on thredas

smiley8
Exactly, no need for this at all.

Psyquis52
LMAO! That has got to be one of the single greatest post I have ever seen on this forum.

Kudos.

HellMaster93
What is the greatest post?

Big Sexy
Dude come on. Its funny.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by HellMaster93
What is the greatest post?

I can't remember it off hand. Give me a moment.

Big Sexy
Apparently detective work isn't the only thing Batman and Robin do in the bat cave.inlove

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Apparently detective work isn't the only thing Batman and Robin do in the bat cave.inlove laughing That's great.

Mr.V
Seconds after that picture, Batman whips off his shirt and trousers, turns round and licks Robin's ear whispering:
"I like to sleep naked, you'll get used to it...Now give Daddy a hug"
stick out tongue

chucktaylor
messed

brainchild81
DC should realize by now that the whole sidekick thing ain't cool. Batman's cool, but he needs to drop the sidekicks

Big Sexy
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.