Omega squad vs candorous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
The mandalore has his vibroblade and guns. Omega has everything. Invisable hand is the setting.

Darth Avis
come on ! Bump!

Jonathan Mark
Who is Omega Squad?

Admiral Akbar
Good question....

KMC Dark Lord
CC book. I say they lose. Even the all powerful Niner cant stand up to Candrous.

Darth Avis
Triple zero also. That is an awesome book. Plus it is the entire squad. they have amazing armor and are very good at working as a team.

Motoko Sama
I'd say the Omega Squad takes this. They have numbers, and are extremely proficient with working together and organizing - far superior than clone troopers. Not to mention their armor, and weaponry. And, Canderous has his...guns!

So, basically due to their numbers, skill with working as a unit, and technological advancements the Omega Squad wins.

Null ARC Avis
lets add jango to this...

KMC Dark Lord
Well, if you add jango than Omega squad DEFINENTLY loses. Though Omega squad is definantly 133t. Im not denying that.

Null ARC Avis
how? they also have jetpacks?

Janus Marius
WTF? A squad versus one man? At least make it a Jedi.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Janus Marius
WTF? A squad versus one man? At least make it a Jedi.
I dunno, Janus. Somewhere (can't remember where, Insider, maybe) it said 100 Clones = a Commando squad = one ARC and Jango > One ARC. I dunno about Candorous, but isn't he about as good as Jango?

Janus Marius
Originally posted by darthsith19
I dunno, Janus. Somewhere (can't remember where, Insider, maybe) it said 100 Clones = a Commando squad = one ARC and Jango > One ARC. I dunno about Candorous, but isn't he about as good as Jango?

I personally believe that Jango is the better bounty hunter and Canderous the better warrior, but I doubt that that type of equation is accurate. 100 Clones maybe not be equal to a squad or two men except in certain circumstances.

Null ARC Avis
it is a squad vs two men now.

Admiral Akbar
How many Clones in the squad? 5...? 6....

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
How many Clones in the squad? 5...? 6....

The Omega Squad only has four clone commandos in it.

Null ARC Avis
all squads have 4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.