Zangief(SF) vs Rhino(Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sam Z
OK. Two big guys, h2h, who wins?

Tallis
don't you know the golden rule. Rhino ALWAYS loses

Sam Z
Originally posted by Tallis
don't you know the golden rule. Rhino ALWAYS loses

LOL I know but Zangief is also not the brightest SF guy...

Tallis
True. But all Rhino does is charge, zangief however is a very good hand to hand fighter.

Sam Z
But Rhino is stronger I believe. Class 90...

Tallis
NO WAY. Is he that strong. I'd be surprised if he was class 10. Bane could beat Rhino in strengh.

Sub-Zero_Master
Zangief wins he can grab Rhino and do a throw and the bigger the better and harder you fall also Zangief is much cooler and can go Mech Zangief but i guess he is not allowed annyway Zangief is a russian who will never give up!!!!!!!!!

KMC Dark Lord
Use...puncuation...damn it!

Black Adam
Originally posted by Tallis
NO WAY. Is he that strong. I'd be surprised if he was class 10. Bane could beat Rhino in strengh.

he is that strong.

and no just no if you think bane could beat Rhino in strength.

Black Adam
Rhino should be able to just punch Zangiefs head off very easily.

Should...

Rhino is marvels #1 jobber. I wouldn't be surprised if Zangief won the majority

bah Zangief 8/10

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Black Adam
Rhino should be able to just punch Zangiefs head off very easily.

Should...

Rhino is marvels #1 jobber. I wouldn't be surprised if Zangief won the majority

bah Zangief 8/10

Zangief is pretty durable, he survived a f5 tornado.

shin_remy
i think rhino wins acctually

i think zangief is better at H2H, but he isn't smart so i think he lose

blind faith
I think Zangief wins, better fighter, not an Einstein but quite good in the arena, but I'm not sure if he is more durable then Rhino but anyway I still think Zangief wins at least 6/10 IMO.

IcePunk
I hate Rhino, Zangief will hopefully beat the sucka big grin

Sam Z
Rhino is still stronger and more durable.

shin_remy
i'm gonna change from opinion,

zangief wins

Black Adam
Originally posted by Sam Z
Rhino is still stronger and more durable.

he is.

he still loses. like he always does.

blind faith
but still I'm not sure

it also depends how he is written, I mean, sometimes he is a sparring partner for Hulk and sometimes Spider-Man beats him with his bare hands.

I'm quite sure that Zangief will have his hands full with Rhino but Rhinos biggest weakness is he is an idiot (not that I think Zangief is Mr.Einstein himself but a bit smarter at least) so Zangief will eventually win.

Sam Z
Originally posted by blind faith
but still I'm not sure

it also depends how he is written, I mean, sometimes he is a sparring partner for Hulk and sometimes Spider-Man beats him with his bare hands.

I'm quite sure that Zangief will have his hands full with Rhino but Rhinos biggest weakness is he is an idiot (not that I think Zangief is Mr.Einstein himself but a bit smarter at least) so Zangief will eventually win.

LOL true.
And how taugh Rhino is really depends on writers.

blind faith
LOL true.
And how taugh Rhino is really depends on writers. yes

Sam Z
yes

Nice sig BTW. smile
Familliar background big grin

blind faith
Nice sig BTW. smile
Familliar background big grin big grin thanks as I probably said before, Collosus is one of my fav. characters, one of the coolest heavy-hitters too, comparing with Thing, Hulk or Juggernaut but I like Juggs too.

blind faith
but anyway hehe back on topic, I guess we all agree that Zangief will win, but probably after an exhausting and tough fight right??

Sam Z
but anyway hehe back on topic, I guess we all agree that Zangief will win, but probably after an exhausting and tough fight right??

Right, Rhino is too dumb to win.

IcePunk
Originally posted by shin_remy
i'm gonna change from opinion,

zangief wins copycat XD

Black Adam
how would this match be diffrent if it were Zangief vs Colossus?

blind faith
Originally posted by Black Adam
how would this match be diffrent if it were Zangief vs Colossus? Rhino would lose too against Collosus.

Mega_Smasher
Rhino would kick Zangief's shit face ass in! Rhino would jam is horn up Zangiefs ass; and if anyone knows anything about the character story of Zangief he would enjoy having anything slam up his anus because we all know he's a cake boy!

Onikirimaru
I appear to be coming in a bit late to the party, but Id say Zangief. He'd have the close range grappling down good enough so as Rhino's brute strength wont really come into play, and aint too bright either. But everyone's done trampled up and down this road.

As to Zangeif vs Colossus... Hmm. First it would depend if your counting the Vs. Zangeif, with the mech mode or not. Either way, metal wouldnt be too much of a factor since IIRC Colossus is a wrestler at heart as well, and Zangief can lift that much weight. However, it would come down to endurance, since Gief would be working 4 or 5 times harder to slam a heavy man of metal than Collossus would be working to do damage to Gief. So Id give that to Collossus.

If you want count Mech Zangeif, Id still give it Collossus in a much closer fight. It seems Mech Gief is much slower than normal, and Collossus is quicker in his form. That would be the only advantage Id see Collossus having, thus leading to an eventual win.

Blanka
good match up hard to say

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.