Thanos w/IG runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Thanos has two hours of rest between each battle. Who stops him?
He has the infinity gauntlet.

1) Martian Manhunter/Wonder Woman/Superman
2) Silver Surfer & Genis-Vell
3) Morg w/WOL & Mangog
4) Thor & Odin in Asgard
5) Hercules & Zeus in Olympus
6) Parallax
7) 95% Galactus
8) Classic Beyonder
9) Emperor Joker

Darth Martin
Halted at #7

Crease
With the IG Thanos defeated a brigade of cosmic gods that included Galactus. Big G easily goes down. Classic Beyonder stops him at 8.

Crease
Emperor Joker had a portion of Mxypt, (arrrr) the 5th dimension imps power right?

Darth Martin
Alright halted at #8

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Crease
Emperor Joker had a portion of Mxypt, (arrrr) the 5th dimension imps power right? yep

Lord Urizen
Thanos w Ig beats EVERYONE here except Classic Beyonder

Laminator_X
Originally posted by Lord Urizen

Seconded. Even then I wouldn't count out Thanos. Though he was overmatched, Doom was able to strip the Beyonder of his power after interfacing with Galactus's ship. That would've put Doom on Korvac's level. Thanos+IG is more powerful than Korvac and Thanos probably better able to use said power than Doom was when facing the Beyonder.

Mider
emperor joker might have been equal to the IG since they say that was the point of that saga to make a DCU version of the IG, and Parallax i put him equal to it as well since i put him above parallax.

branhole
thanos knocked out the maker with his own power and with the ig he just might be able to pull one out of his ass.

Mider
he cant beat the classic beyonder. only reason doom got his powers is cause the beyonder got to close after doom was already half dead from his previous battle and with his knowledge on thanos he would think twice before doing so.

Thanos_6383
8 sounds right.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Lord Urizen

Agreed. Classic Beyonder is the only one that can beat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.