What did you expect the movie to be like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordKaos
There are so many people here saying the movie was garbage, or not what they expected. What did you expect? Some people are mad Gambit wasn't in it, well considering the screen time everyone got, you would have been mad with the little we would have been shown him doing anyway. After watching the first two, I was pleasantly surprised with this one. The major problem with the movie was the time, it was a trilogy, so each one should have been 3 hours like every other trilogy. For what she was given Famke/Jean/Phoenix was great, she could have been a little more creative with her powers, but it seemed like they were just trying to establish her ability to manipulate matter all the way down to it's atomic level, but it was still good. Phoenix, Beast and Kitty had the best action/Special Effects in the movie. I got over the movie never being everything I wanted it to be when I saw the first one, so I wasn't disappointed at all.

Sans_Fi
"it was a trilogy, so each one should have been 3 hours like every other trilogy."

when did LOTR become the MODEL to do a trilogy?

Jimmy Buggs
Who told you this is a trilogy?

HellMaster93
WTF!? So the 2 Stars Wars trilogies both had 3 hour long movies!? Or Indiana jones!? Or any other trilogies... and those 2 examples pwn Peter Jackson's OCD Epic Disorder Movies any day...

ThePittman

LordKaos
There were three movies, each one expanding on the other in succession, sounds like a trilogy to me. About the three hour thing all I'm saying is had it been as long as that particular trilogy more people could have been satisfied, more action, more characters etc..

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Sans_Fi
"it was a trilogy, so each one should have been 3 hours like every other trilogy."

when did LOTR become the MODEL to do a trilogy?

When all of LOTR were great, the story was great, characters were great, PJ respected and followed the book closely, the movies made history and it had a beggining and a definite ending.

steverules
I only just got back from seeing it and I thought it was gd.

soul self
I thought it was gana be all about the phoenix. She should have been more evil and rageful more than she did.C'mon she took orders from Magneto practicaly. SHES the one who should have been givin the orders. They should have made all the x-man try too take her down and fall...but then Jean would break through and give the final blow to kill phoenix(almost in the movie but instead it was wolverine)..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.