My Arm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HTF
i Broke my arm and hand really bad! and now I'm in terrible pain
it happen on the 19th me and my co.workers had to put this generator together and this stupid new worker drooped a 200 lbs steel drum filled with water. he was fired on the spot when i heal up I'm going to kick is ass real good for being stupid. now I'm stuck in this dame cast for 6 months.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by HTF
i Broke my arm hand really bad! and now I'm in terrible pain
it happen on the 19th me and my co.workers had to put this generator together and this stupid new worker drooped a 200 lbs steel drum filled with water. he was fired on the spot when i heal up I'm going to kick is ass real good for being stupid. now I'm stuck in this dame cast for 6 months.

What's an arm hand?

Doubtful they'd fire him for an accident.

Why kick his ass over an accident?

6 months for a cast? Bullshit. 6 weeks maybe.

HTF
Originally posted by LanceWindu
What's an arm hand?

Doubtful they'd fire him for an accident.

Why kick his ass over an accident?

6 months for a cast? Bullshit. 6 weeks maybe.
i meant my arm and hand the bone was crushed. well thats what the Doctor said he was fired for driving a forklift with out a license

ladygrim
oouch..

Bloigen
Originally posted by HTF

They wouldn't fire him for that.

silver_tears
I stubbed my toe cry pity me!

That's real shitty for you though, but here's a question how old are you?

Renamon
Originally posted by silver_tears

That's real shitty for you though, but here's a question how old are you? poor you cry

HTF
Originally posted by silver_tears

That's real shitty for you though, but here's a question how old are you?

26 why do you ask?

Renamon
having a broken bone only hurts if you move it, ive broke my hand and wrist so many times its not even funny anymore.

HTF
this was my first one and it was not a happy felling

Renamon
yea, first times a doozy, but second time isnt as bad, fourth time doesnt hurt.

ladygrim
THe only thing i have broken is my nose which someone else did sad

Renamon
Originally posted by ladygrim
THe only thing i have broken is my nose which someone else did sad ive only had my wrist and knuckles broke like 7 times from fighting stick out tongue

ladygrim
sad ouch...

Renamon
meh, it doesnt hurt all that bad, besides the fact that i have LOW pain tolerance, so it DOES hurt some, but not as bad as you would think

HTF
how it happen was the guy was backing up with the fork lift he turned around and the steel drum was not strapped down it rolled off and i was laying on my back under the generator reaching for my tools when the steel drum rolled and pinned my whole fore arm and hand crushing it it did not hurt write away i was surprised first than i saw my fore arm hanging than the pain came it was like getting your arm ripped off real slowly.

Bloigen
Originally posted by HTF
how it happen was the guy was backing up with the fork lift he turned around and the steel drum was not strapped down it rolled off and i was laying on my back under the generator reaching for my tools when the steel drum rolled and pinned my whole fore arm and hand crushing it it did not hurt write away i was surprised first than i saw my fore arm hanging than the pain came it was like getting your arm ripped off real slowly.

You're pretty dumb for a 26 year old.

HTF
yea some other people said that at work. i guess I'm a little dumb for my age.

well shit happens

Renamon
Shit does happen, i was at a gas station the other day and this chick was checking out this kick ass looking light and she tried to light it and it blew up in her face o.o

Bloigen
Originally posted by Renamon
Shit does happen, i was at a gas station the other day and this chick was checking out this kick ass looking light and she tried to light it and it blew up in her face o.o

That's the worst lie I've ever heard.

AOR
Originally posted by Bloigen
That's the worst lie I've ever heard.

Bloigen
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/jmoney358/YA_RLY.jpg

AOR
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/jmoney358/YA_RLY.jpg

Bloigen
http://myrthco.com/art/fan/wai.jpg

AOR
You lose, it's not an owl...no expression

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR
You lose, it's not an owl...no expression

I eat babies. no expression

AOR
Your mom eats babies...

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR
Your mom eats babies...

What has happened to you dear son?

AOR
I don't know cry...

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR
I don't know cry...

*sends you to boot camp*

AOR
*sends you to boot camp*

crybaby No Daddy NOOOOOOO!!!!

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR
crybaby No Daddy NOOOOOOO!!!!

*spanks*

no expression

AOR
*spanks*

no expression

DanZeke25
*spanks*

no expression

How dare you use no expression instead of face-plain

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/Mariofail.gif

Thanos_6383
I broke my collar bone when I was 15.Didn't hurt at all.Till I tried to move it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by HTF

stoopid n00b workers!! fist

Hope you feel better soon... petpet

JaehSkywalker
aww

Revan Ecks
i never broke a bone i just hope i don't.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by HTF
it happen on the 19th me and my co.workers had to put this generator together and this stupid new worker drooped a 200 lbs steel drum filled with water. he was fired on the spot when i heal up I'm going to kick is ass real good for being stupid. now I'm stuck in this dame cast for 6 months. '

Give me proof, or all you say is considered bullshit to me.

HTF
i got two pictures i put on my wed shots

HTF
the second one

HTF
Heres the generator

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by HTF
i meant my arm and hand the bone was crushed. well thats what the Doctor said he was fired for driving a forklift with out a license

Uh yeah, I drive a forklift, I don't have a liscnce for it, nobody at work is a liscnced forklift operator. Not even the bosses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.