Girls with pierced tongues.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
Was discussing this subject in the pub with some friends last night (including some girls who were divided on the subject). If a girl has her tongue pierced is it a sign that she, ahem, likes to "pleasure a gentleman" thus requiring the piercing to "enhance" the act? Or is it merely something she gets done to impress her friends?

TK1
Sig forum? stick out tongue

amity75
Oh bollocks! Wrong thread! Please move to the OT!

TK1
I'm not a mod stick out tongue

Wrong Thread...

Moving

LanceWindu
Originally posted by amity75
Was discussing this subject in the pub with some friends last night (including some girls who were divided on the subject). If a girl has her tongue pierced is it a sign that she, ahem, likes to "pleasure a gentleman" thus requiring the piercing to "enhance" the act? Or is it merely something she gets done to impress her friends?

Sometimes it's for sexual pleasure, sometimes it's for impressing friends, sometimes it's for vanity.

Lana
Nice job Amity....I'll move it stick out tongue

l0rd?
Pierced tongues don't even look good.

Mr. Bacon
turn off

Punkyhermy
ugh. Yeah..talk about ew!
sick sick roll eyes (sarcastic)
I like my tounge just the way it is thank you very much.

Mr. Bacon
yes metal is not meant for the mouth besides fillings

Punkyhermy
yes!

ew...I don't even have fillings. Nor did I ever need braces...so yeah...metal has been away from my mouth. stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
i dont have any fillings nor have i had braces, so yea same here

silver_tears
I've always wanted my tongue pierced, and for me it's just cause I like how it looks, and I have a weird habit where if I can't fidget I draw little shapes on the inside of my mouth with my tongue so the piercing would enhance that much stick out tongue

My friends think it's a hideous piercing and are strongly against me doing it, but when I start working again, I just might hmm

Eis
Originally posted by amity75
They just do it for the same reason men do it. They think it looks nice, I'm talking at least for the girls I know.

I'm getting my tongue pierced soon though... Can't wait.

Jigsaw13
I think its hot.

Kosta
I don't know what its a sign of, but I love pierced tongues on girls.... :droolio: YUMMO! Nearly every girl I've ever kissed had a pierced tongue, and I think it feels awesome... and it look hot. Mmmmm big grin

Philip_ll
When im kissing her, i like to play with her tongue ring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.