Blade/Black Panther Vs. Moon Knight/Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
This takes place during nightfall, under a full moon...in the city streets, slums, alley-ways, and rooftops!!! There is no prep for either team, and it's kill, or be-killed!!! BLOOD-LUST IS ON!!!!!!!
Each character has their standard equipment, weapons, and gadgets!

So who wins when :

BLADE and BLACK PANTHER

VS.

MOON KNIGHT and DAREDEVIL

jrodslam
How fast IS Blade exactly? Spiderman fast, slower or faster? No doubt, hed be the hardest to take out.

Cant quite decide yet. Ill get back to you on that one. Nice thread by the way.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by jrodslam
How fast IS Blade exactly? Spiderman fast, slower or faster? No doubt, hed be the hardest to take out.

Cant quite decide yet. Ill get back to you on that one. Nice thread by the way.

Thanks!!! Oh, and Blade is no-where near "Spidey" fast...he's half vampire, so his reflexes and senses are superhumanly enhanced...he's pretty fast, but not quite "Spidey" fast....

But, remember...it's nightfall, so Blade would seemingly have the advantage being half vampire, but remember what happens to Moon Knight under the light of the full-moon? He'd easily be a handfull for Blade...and everybody here has all their toys and gadgets to play with too!!!!

Tallis
team black wins

The Fake Macoy
Moon Knight doesn't get a strength boost due to the full moon anymore. Besides, from what I've heard Black Panther's costume absorbs most impacts. Would DD and MK be able to do much damage to him?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Tallis
team black wins

what he said

jrodslam
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Besides, from what I've heard Black Panther's costume absorbs most impacts. Would DD and MK be able to do much damage to him?

When Iron Fist and Black Panther fought, IF damaged BP's suit. I believe there were torns and rips in it. I know people may say "But Iron Fist can focus his chi to high levels.", but Daredevil is able to do it as well. NOT to the degree of Iron Fist, but enough to do certain things, like amp his strength for instance.

Psyquis52
I think BP and DD are the biggest threats. Also I think BP takes DD 8/10.

I also think Blade should take Moon Knight 7/10

so team Panther wins 7.56/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.