Sumo Smackdown : Blob Versus Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Both are experts in sumo wrestling (Millennial Blob was at least) . Blob's powers are turned off for this match (so he has the relative speed strength etc etc of a man his age weight height etc etc)

The winner gets a lifetime supply of Bk .

Who wins ?

Takion
Blob. 10 / 10.

Brutacus
blob without his powers right????
How would he be able to move himself, iff he doesn't have his powers he's just a very fat guy that would die of a heartattack

Crease
Kingpin murders a Blob without mutant powers. Even if Blob has sumo training Kingpin would still be infinitely better at H2H and much stronger.

diabloman
phuck smackdown. raw is cooler big grin

Lethal_Rise
kingpin would rape human blob. Kingpin's a girthy fighter, blob's just a suicidal fatazz now.

diabloman
1st of all sumo matches are for fat guys and all that of course. but kingpin isnt all fat its all muscle on him. he looks like hes all fat cause of the shape of his body. but thats muscle not fat.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by diabloman
1st of all sumo matches are for fat guys and all that of course. but kingpin isnt all fat its all muscle on him. he looks like hes all fat cause of the shape of his body. but thats muscle not fat.
Thats what the Donut shop keeps telling him.

Lethal_Rise
I know. I know everything about kingpin. he's muscular, and blob's just realy, really, really, really fat. FYI, girthy means someone looks fat. might wanna read a book every now and then. wink

diabloman
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Thats what the Donut shop keeps telling him. duncan donuts or shipley ? cause i dont trust shipley smile

Big Sexy
Duncan. Hes the reason they have been in business for so many years.

hulk=strength
whoah kingpin can best be described as a powerlifter an they look fat but touch them an u swear they have a sixpack blob without powers is the fat latchkey kid wholl never amount to anything

Grimm22
Spidey punches Kingpin as hard as he can and says ow wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.