Is this the Last X-men movie?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauro123456
I locved the movie, and the special effects werw awsome. Bu yesterday I watched the Late night Show with Conan O'Brien. Halle Berry was the guest. In the interview she said this was the last X-men movie. Does anyone have anymore info on that. Is this really the last X-men movie? I really hope there will be another one.

fruits
Ian Mckellan was on a talk show and he definantly hinted towards a fourth x-men movie....

masterkit
Ive watched halle berry everytime on her promotions for X-men three and she basically hinted it everytime.

Darth Vicious
After this one I wouldnt be surprise d if it were. This new director did to this franchise what Joel Schumancher did to Batman, Killed it!

Ritoshi
Theys aid if it does really really really good then fox will say yes. So far it is doing uber good.

Noa
they will, even if doesn't do so good. Because x-men has already created a huge fan base and the demand is there, it is that simple.

InnerRise
Halle Berry has said more than once if people really like this movie and go to see it like 2 times then they'll probably make another one.

Brett Ratner said there won't be one. I quote: "What 4th movie has really been good? Lethal Weapon 4, give me a break".

Or something along those lines, so he sounded definitely sure that there won't be a 4th.

But I'll stick with my Halle Berry.

is it comprehensible.....

Zeal-Flare
There coming out with a movie titled 'Magneto' incase you guys didn't already know.

InnerRise
Qoute from an Interview with Halle Berry concerning the continuation of X-Men.

"SHH!: Can you imagine Storm taking over the school one day?
Berry: Be careful what you wish for."

"SHH!: Can you go forward with the franchise under those circumstances?
Berry: I could imagine it. You did see the end right? So I don't know if that's where they are going. If this is the end, which in my mind it probably is, I'm just really happy with the way it ended; and if does well, Fox will do another one. It would be advantageous for them to do another one. I think they will if the fans love this one enough and enough people go see it and they all want it, I'm sure there will be another one."

persian85033
Originally posted by Zeal-Flare
There coming out with a movie titled 'Magneto' incase you guys didn't already know.

For reals? All right!!! That one'll probably be great. Do you have any idea when they're planning to send it out?

The Phantom
You know what, I seriously wouldn't be surprised if they did make this the last one. It sucked, so why not stop. I would love to see them fix everything up for a fourth movie with a new director... but hey, I think we will need a long movie to fix things up.

Superman_045
Originally posted by Zeal-Flare

That's going to be a spin off movie as well as the Wolverine movie that's coming out.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Superman_045
That's going to be a spin off movie as well as the Wolverine movie that's coming out. We know about the Wolverine Spin off.

But a Spin Off of the Wolverine Spin Off as well?

I don't think so.

persian85033
Originally posted by Superman_045
That's going to be a spin off movie as well as the Wolverine movie that's coming out.

Gotta watch that Magneto one.

mutantX-gene18
There is defiantly going to be a fourth x-menm, if you watch the end of the credits you will see an opening for a fourth movie!

Wolfie
I'm excited about the Wolverine spinoff. That should be interesting. Magneto, I'll have to see.

I think X3 was very clear about making it the final part of the trilogy.

Pressure
Originally posted by InnerRise
Qoute from an Interview with Halle Berry concerning the continuation of X-Men.

"SHH!: Can you imagine Storm taking over the school one day?
Berry: Be careful what you wish for."

"SHH!: Can you go forward with the franchise under those circumstances?
Berry: I could imagine it. You did see the end right? So I don't know if that's where they are going. If this is the end, which in my mind it probably is, I'm just really happy with the way it ended; and if does well, Fox will do another one. It would be advantageous for them to do another one. I think they will if the fans love this one enough and enough people go see it and they all want it, I'm sure there will be another one."

Im pretty sure she was talking about a spin off for her own character.
Personally I would like to see a movie for Angel

InnerRise
Originally posted by Pressure
Im pretty sure she was talking about a spin off for her own character.
Personally I would like to see a movie for Angel

Ummm......no, It's clear she's talking about X-Men.

As a matter of fact there is another piece of conversation where she is talking about a Spin Off, and this is not it.

She's talking about another X-Men movie obviously right here.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Wolfie
I think X3 was very clear about making it the final part of the trilogy.

How the hell was it clear that this would be the last movie?

I would think quite the opposite.

First of all, they showed Magneto get just a hint of his powers back, leaving that open. Then, they showed that the Professor actually wasn't dead, and that he was inhabiting another body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.