Wonder Woman vs. 60% Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
WW may use the Godwave. Who prevails?

Darth Martin
Wonder Woman

Space M ummy
If wonder woman gets the godwave, galactus gets the nullifier. WW gets slaughtered.

Darth Martin
He didn't say that now did he. smokin'

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Darth Martin
He didn't say that now did he. smokin'

The problem there is that the nullifier is an aspect of galactus, so if he DIDNT want Galactus to have it he should have specified so. As it stands, Galactus has it, and obliterates Wonder Woman and the entire DCU.

Darth Martin
Gotcha!

branhole
f*** that ares with the godwave couldnt hurt darksed and precrises darkseid was around 100% tyrant who is about 65% percent of galactuses power. she is about to be destroyed.

Acrosurge
Galactus shrugs off the Godwave, or simply shunts his manifestation into the 4th dimension, reappears, then removes WW from existance with barely a shrug.

branhole
i agree.

Mr. Universe
Galactus turns her into microdust.

Mider
now i see why people hate plot divices she can just put her force field up and he will run out of power sad i dont know she can do that or use the lasso or the sword but those are her ONLY defenses.

Dinalfos
Repeat after me:

GALACTUS

GALACTUS

GALACTUS

GALACTUS

GALACTUS

G-A-L-A-C-T-U-S

GALACTUS!!!

batdude123
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Repeat after me:

GALACTUS

GALACTUS

GALACTUS

GALACTUS

GALACTUS

G-A-L-A-C-T-U-S

GALACTUS!!!

Who do think will win again? stick out tongue

Mr. Universe
Originally posted by Mider
now i see why people hate plot divices she can just put her force field up and he will run out of power sad i dont know she can do that or use the lasso or the sword but those are her ONLY defenses.

lmao

Mider
she does have those at her disposal and how do you know tyrant was only sixty five percent of galactus? when galactus first made him where they not suppose to be equals

Psyquis52
Galactus smash! Galactus strongest one there is!

grey fox
Originally posted by Dinalfos

GALACTUS

GALACTUS

GALACTUS

GALACTUS

GALACTUS

G-A-L-A-C-T-U-S

GALACTUS!!!

"By gum listen to that crowd Jerry , their really getting into this game"

"Indeed they are Bob , Indeed they are"

"And here comes Galactus stepping up to the first plate , hey how did the Met's ever get hold of Galactus anyway ? "

"Some deal about him getting to eat New Jersey from what I hear"

" Oh , ok th-WHOA . It's a home run! Hell I think the Skrulls are gonna be having a flaming baseball storm if Big G continues playing like this"

Thanos_6383
LOL@ Grey Fox.

branhole
why would big g make someone as powerful as himself, and does he even have the power to doo so.

General Kon-El
When did Galactus do that?

branhole
mider said that tyrant was as powerful as big g.

grey fox
Original tyrant was , Then he started pissing Galactus off so he shrunk him.

Mider
he talking about tyrant maybe

MJOILNIR
hmmmmm. Galactus lol

branhole
y would galactysmake and where would he get the power to make someone as strong as him.

UniOmni
Tyrant wasn't nearly as powerful as him. His powerset was just empowered by Galactus's offensive variety.

branhole
id say he was 65% percent of galactus s power. i seen it a couple times before so im sticking with it.

Mider
youd say? dont make up statistics and make them as if they where canon like in other threads you have done so

Mindship
Isn't the Godwave similar to Thor's Godforce: energy tied to the Supreme Being of their respective universes? And if that's the case, did not Thor handle Galactus with the Godforce (one of Marvel's many great mistakes)? Would not Diana be able to do likewise?

Mider
i heard that galactus was majorly weak during that fight, but ares with the godforce got seriously owned by darkseid, it wasnt a jobbing darkseid either he actually twisted time and space around the guy to tell him to hold still

branhole
youd say? dont make up statistics and make them as if they where canon like in other threads you have done so

its my opinion. i didnt say that he was, but what i am saying is that ive seen it before and where would galactus get the power to make someone as strong as him. if he could then the universe would have been destroyed a long time ago.

Mider
you have before

King KAM
Big g makes this bi'tch his new herald, and then lets Hercules force himself on her too.

grey fox
Originally posted by Mindship
Isn't the Godwave similar to Thor's Godforce: energy tied to the Supreme Being of their respective universes? And if that's the case, did not Thor handle Galactus with the Godforce (one of Marvel's many great mistakes)? Would not Diana be able to do likewise?

Nah , the Godforce is a 'Sum of Thor's godly energies' . The godwave is diana becoming one with creation for a few seconds and releasing a blast that should technically erase you from existence.

branhole
you have before

for who?

Draco69
Wonder Woman: "I summon the God--

*ZZZZZZZZZZAAPPPPP*

Wonder Woman as a pile of dust: wave.

Seriously, Wonder Woman requires time (at least twenty seconds or so) to summon the Godwave. Galactus being the smart individual he is, won't give Wonder Woman the time nor the concentration Diana requires to summon it.

branhole
and how can a below superman being become powerful enough to fight galacus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.