Who's the most agile character in Marvel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
So who's the most agile.

Personally IMO it goes like this....

1: Beast
2: Spiderman
3: Nightcrawler
4: Reed Richards
5: Captain America
6: Daredevil
7: Deadpool

Apolloknight
Reed Richards. Agility and Reflexes (which people get confused) are two different things.

Darth Martin
What's the difference?

He-guy88
i say daredevil his radar sence makes himmore agile then most

He-guy88
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What's the difference?

agility is like being able to do flips acrobatics and such reflexes r how fast u can react to somethig

both together awsome big grin

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Reed Richards. Agility and Reflexes (which people get confused) are two different things. In that regard, I'd say either Mr. Fantastic, or Spider-Man. Spider-Man has a major edge in the speed and balance department. Reed has the edge in flexibility.

He-guy88
reed aint realy agile hes just strechable so that aint all that fair

Darth Martin
Yea i no but some say he is the most. I think beast is i mean those are his primary powers.

King_Mungi
Ummm...where's Puck?

Darth Martin
whu is he/she

Apolloknight
Agility, is the ability to move ones body with coordination. (Performing acrobatic feats)

Reflexes is just reaction time. (Dodging bullets, etc)

In terms of Performing acrobatic feats, Reed Richards can do more with his body then any of this other people could dream of. I mean, seriously, As for reaction time, spider-man or daredevil.

As for being the best at both, spider-man.

Mr. Universe
Where is Longshot for Christs sake? Definately top 3 in agility.

Darth Martin
But beast can do all thos wierd things like tying knots and typing with toes, writing equally with both hands at the same time.

King_Mungi
whu is he/she

Puck I
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Puck_I

Puck II
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Puck_II

Darth Martin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Ummm...where's Puck?

Ummm he's the other big grin But seriously who is puck?

Apolloknight
As for being the best at both, spider-man.

Sorry that was bad wording, let me clear it up, Spider-man can ultilize his reaction time, in juction with his agility, better then anyone else. But he is not the most agile.

Skeets
Spiderman easily...

Darth Martin
Can u rate them from 1-7

King_Mungi
Ummm he's the other big grin But seriously who is puck?

I posted both their bios, Puck is one of the most agile people in the Marvel universe:

Instant reflexes:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AlphaFlight16-15.jpg

Agility:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight113-06.jpg

Acrosurge
Sorry that was bad wording, let me clear it up, Spider-man can ultilize his reaction time, in juction with his agility, better then anyone else. But he is not the most agile. Maybe not the most flexible, but his superhuman equilibrium surely puts him beyond Nightcrawler and Beast (who is agile, but bulkier than Spidey).

Mr. Universe
http://www.tslendinga.com/Marvel/long1.jpg

He is 6'2, but weighs 80 lbs. His bones are completely hollow and he moves through the air like a bird.

branhole
nightcrawer can run up walls and stuff, hang from his tail and he can telleport. that definately puts him 1.

Skeets
Originally posted by branhole
nightcrawer can run up walls and stuff, hang from his tail and he can telleport. that definately puts him 1.
That's nothing for Spidey......... smile

Mr. Universe
Spidey, Longshot and Nightcrawler are top 3.

King_Mungi
No way Puck is in the top 3

Mr. Universe
then who does he oust from that list?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
then who does he oust from that list?

He is literally Spider-Man's equal.

Mr. Universe
So is Longshot. I dare say he is even superior from whate I've seen.

Darth Martin
who is more agile dd or nightwing

Skeets
He is literally Spider-Man's equal.
No he's not you god damn fanboy............ mad

batdude123
who is more agile dd or nightwing

I'd say Nightwing because he was acrobat in the circus when he was younger.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Skeets
No he's not you god damn fanboy............ mad

Yeah he is,

Puck
http://www.unfluffybunny.com/cripp12/O-P/tf_puckback.jpg

Spider-Man
http://www.unfluffybunny.com/cripp12/S-T/t_spidermanback.jpg

Skeets
Bah!!!!! that bio's old plus spidey's gotten the recent upgrade.......evil face

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Skeets
Bah!!!!! that bio's old plus spidey's gotten the recent upgrade.......evil face

Which won't last.

Darth Martin
Ooooooooo! Someones mad

olympian
Non enchanted, its Daredevil.

Enchanted its Spiderman.

Longshot actually looked quite good agility wise against Spiderman, that mini was aces. However one has to factor the "luck" that belongs to his powerset and also helped him in doing that good.

Psyquis52
I posted both their bios, Puck is one of the most agile people in the Marvel universe:

Instant reflexes:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AlphaFlight16-15.jpg

Agility:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight113-06.jpg

I concur with King Mungi. Puck has to be in the top 3 if not the most agile. He's somewhere up top.

Wally West
Originally posted by olympian

Enchanted its Spiderman.
What he said.

Mr. Universe
Originally posted by olympian

Enchanted its Spiderman.

Longshot actually looked quite good agility wise against Spiderman, that mini was aces. However one has to factor the "luck" that belongs to his powerset and also helped him in doing that good.

the luck doesn't really enhance his physical attributes. it just affects probability.

and he's shown he's on Spideys level agility wise.

Darth Macabre
Mystique....Gambit...Toad...Although they're not tops of the list, they deserve to be mentioned at least.

Mr. Universe
Mystique isn't really that agile (not top tier atleast), unless you are going by the movies.

grey fox
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
Where is Longshot for Christs sake? Definately top 3 in agility.

His agility has more to do with his powers influencing his movements i think ?

Mr.V
And wait a sec with the puck-ness, can midgits really be that agile (Seriously) seeing as they have small legs, and so it would be rather hard to spin around and jump and stuff..just asking

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Mr.V
And wait a sec with the puck-ness, can midgits really be that agile (Seriously) seeing as they have small legs, and so it would be rather hard to spin around and jump and stuff..just asking

That is exactly why Puck is so amazing. The guy moves like a nightmare. He's insane.

Mr. Universe
Originally posted by grey fox
His agility has more to do with his powers influencing his movements i think ?

No, it doesn't.

Lucid Lui
Longshot gmv.

Mr.V
Originally posted by Psyquis52
That is exactly why Puck is so amazing. The guy moves like a nightmare. He's insane.

No i dont mean it like that, im saying is it realistically possible for a bodybuilder-ish midgit to be that uberly agile?

UltimateStryfe
beast

Thanos_6383
Spider-Man

olympian
" the luck doesn't really enhance his physical attributes. it just affects probability."

If effected on how good he did against Spiderman. He says himself that some force was keeping him from hitting Longshot with sucess.

That being said i wouldnt put Longshot equally tied with Spiderman. I think if he didnt had his luck, he would be in troubles sooner.

Metalmanx
So who's the most agile.

Personally IMO it goes like this....

1: Beast
2: Spiderman
3: Nightcrawler
4: Reed Richards
5: Captain America
6: Daredevil
7: Deadpool

Spider-Man is definitely number 1. I mean, that's one of his main traits.

1: Spider-Man
2: Beast/Nightcrawler
3: Daredevil
4: Captain America/Deadpool
5: Reed Richards

Darth Martin
Beast, agility IS his main trait.

Cosmic Cube
Why am I not on that list?

blind faith
Spider-Man probably, or maybe Reed Richards

badabing
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Spider-Man is definitely number 1. I mean, that's one of his main traits.

1: Spider-Man
2: Beast/Nightcrawler
3: Daredevil
4: Captain America/Deadpool
5: Reed Richards
Sounds about right. I personally would mention Wolverine also.

Darth Martin
I knew someone would say that.LOL

Mr. Universe
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Longshot gmv.

mine too

King_Mungi

Classic Puck had the agility of a 6' foot athlete, when he got upgrades everything was increased so he was on the level of Spider-Man

No i dont mean it like that, im saying is it realistically possible for a bodybuilder-ish midgit to be that uberly agile?

Comics arn't realistic, but he has been training for almost a hundred years he isn't normal.

Mr.V
Ah ok, i thought because of the little stumpty legs and stuff he wouldnt be able to big grin but fair enough...

willRules
Spider-man is one of the most agile in the MU, so is Nightcrawler and Shadowcat. Speedball is also one of the top contenders.................

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by willRules
Spider-man is one of the most agile in the MU, so is Nightcrawler and Shadowcat. Speedball is also one of the top contenders.................

Shadowcat?

willRules
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Shadowcat?

yes She dodges most things, In fact the things go right through her laughing out loud

Tank_6603
Since the poll is about agility AND reflexes Spidey takes this one. Not only could he dodge a bullet but he has a warning system that goes off when someones about to pull the trigger..

badabing
Blob

lilnutta12
originaly posted by tank6603

since this poll is about agility and reflexes spidey takes this one laughing out loud

think bout it daredevil has more agility he can hear a finger before it goes near 2 da trigger
i aint rootin 4 him or nothin but i say daredevil

Sixth_Winged
It's either Spider-man or Nightcrawler. Spider-man because of his superhuman equilibrium and reflex speed. Kurt because physically, he undoubtedly supposed to be the most agile due to his physiology. he's built like a monkey and his limbs and his tail gives him too much advantage.

UltimateStryfe
beast. look at his physiology, evolved into a cat. first like a gorilla, now like a cat. he has the best of both worlds. especially when playing basket ball. he dribbled all up and down Gambit's @$$!!!

i say between Spidey and Beast.

and beast in X3, that was cool! he ripped them apart!

complexbrother
I think the top three should look like this ...

Spiderman

Beast

Nightcrawler

Thanos_6383
Originally posted by badabing
Blob

laughing laughing laughing

UltimateStryfe
Beast and Spidey tied.
then Nightcrawler.
shatterstar would be good too
maybe toad.

complexbrother
I put toad above Nightcrawler

batdude123
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
It's either Spider-man or Nightcrawler. Spider-man because of his superhuman equilibrium and reflex speed. Kurt because physically, he undoubtedly supposed to be the most agile due to his physiology. he's built like a monkey and his limbs and his tail gives him too much advantage.

You just explained Beast in a nutshell. wink

Big Sexy
I wouldn't say beast is like a money. More like an ape

batdude123
I've got some pretty cool pics of CLASSIC Beast doing some pretty agile things. Anybody wanna see them?

Black Rob
Gambit

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by batdude123
You just explained Beast in a nutshell. wink

In a sense, yes. But not totally. He was built like an ape before, agile but still not equal compared to someone build as a tree monkey with a tail and limbs like Kurt. His current form is much closer but due to his size in both incarnations, he can never be as agile as kurt. He is however more of a complete package in his overall stats compared to NC.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by batdude123
I've got some pretty cool pics of CLASSIC Beast doing some pretty agile things. Anybody wanna see them? yes

batdude123
yes

You got it! wink He was pretty awesome back then.

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagility5li.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagility29lf.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagility31sd.jpg
http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagility62pf.jpg
http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagility58rq.jpg
http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagility42la.jpg

Darth Martin
Thanks man.Appreciate it.

UltimateStryfe
but, is NC higher than Spidey? NO.
spide'e acrobatics combined with his equilibrium should put him on top.

and i am starting to abree with the NC thing. the definition of agility is the ability to change direction immediately(close enough) and Kurt does that with teleportation. because he is in the air porting, he has to change direction to hit people.

outarddwarf
that beast was uber agile and he just got more and more as time went on.

UltimateStryfe
that's what i said.

doctor ketchup
ill have to go with spidy on this 1

UltimateStryfe
mmmm....

complexbrother
like I said, Spidey has this one in the sack.

Darth Martin
Bump.

Metalmanx
It's still Spidey.

Demonic Phoenix
Spider man without a doubt.

Next people will be saying Blob's agile.

Darth Martin
I should have put Puck on the poll.

Reaper777
i would say spidey

srankmissingnin
Ricochet

Scoobless
The Thing

marvelprince
Spider-Man easily. I read earlier someone was saying Beast cause he can write with his toes and stuff, but thats dexterity not agility. My list

Spider-Man
Puck
Nightcrawler
Beast
Longshot

Tha C-Master
Reed Richards has unlimited agility really, (technically), but if it weren't for him, it would be Spiderman hands down...

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Reed Richards has unlimited agility really, (technically), but if it weren't for him, it would be Spiderman hands down...

Co-signed, Im glad somebody see's the point I made over two months ago.

marvelprince

True. I forgot about Reed there. He doesn't really spring to mind when you think agile

Tha C-Master
Think of D&D, when something can indefinitely rearrange its body its DEX (agility) score is automatically extremely high, because it has more control of its body, and is not limited to the skeleton, muscle mass, tendons, etc. Of anyone else, not including him it would be Spiderman, because despite his amazing strength, he retains his flexibility, and actually increases it to superhuman levels due to his spine being able to bend twice as much as a normal human.

Tony Stark
Which won't last.

confused

Isn't Puck that funny looking BMX bike riding, tattoo wearing guy with the weird hair and a fresh mouth from that MTV show THE REAL WORLD...

Or are you talking about the one that The Collective killed and is like all of the other members of Alpha Flight and is DEAD!

Happy Dance

rotiart
Think of D&D, when something can indefinitely rearrange its body its DEX (agility) score is automatically extremely high, because it has more control of its body, and is not limited to the skeleton, muscle mass, tendons, etc. Of anyone else, not including him it would be Spiderman, because despite his amazing strength, he retains his flexibility, and actually increases it to superhuman levels due to his spine being able to bend twice as much as a normal human.

I miss playing D&D.

But yah reed should take it
then for maybe mystique because.. sheeshh.. think about it...

But for those who can't dislocate bodyparts.. or have malleable skin... I'd say spiderman by far.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

Or are you talking about the one that The Collective killed and is like all of the other members of Alpha Flight and is DEAD!

Happy Dance

Actually technically there are two Alpha Flight teams, ie. temporal copies and the real team

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Alpha_Flight_%28Temporal_Copies%29

and Puck is stated for a fact not to be dead.

Magee
Malleability is different from agility imo.

Tha C-Master
Well there is the "fact" that Spiderman is the most agile character in Marvel and all, and he's the one who looks the most "agile", with guys like Nightcrawler and Beast coming close behind, but agility is dextrous movement (or easy movement), and who can use their body easier than Richards? He's not restricted by tendons, bones, etc, like the other's, if he was in a gymnastic competition, he'd win hands down all the time.

Grimm22
1. Spidey

2. Nightcrawler

3. Daredevil

4. Black Cat confused

5. Cap shifty

marvelprince
Originally posted by Grimm22
1. Spidey

2. Nightcrawler

3. Daredevil

4. Black Cat confused

5. Cap shifty

I doubt Black Cat is more agile than Captain America. Also what about Beast, Gambit and Wolverine. Lets not forget Spider-Woman is also very agile. SHe's definitely way more agile than Felicia

Broly92
Scarlet Spider and
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Ricochet

Darth Martin
Spiderman
Beast
Nightcrawler
Puck
Dareedevil
Captain America
Deadpool
Wolverine

Apolloknight
Spiderman
Beast
Nightcrawler
Puck
Dareedevil
Captain America
Deadpool
Wolverine

Agreed, with just one minor change

Spiderman
Beast
Nightcrawler
Puck
Blackpanther
Dareedevil
Captain America
Deadpool
Wolverine

There you go......

Darth Martin
Darn, thanks man forgot him. So BP is more agile than DD? What about Nightwing.

Apolloknight
Darn, thanks man forgot him. So BP is more agile than DD? What about Nightwing.

I would say they are about equal, but BP has an edge do to the herb.

Tha C-Master
More people just keep coming in the poll mysteiously...

Darth Martin
So where would Nightwing or Blade fit on that list.

srankmissingnin
Nightwing is from DC and Blade is a putz

Apolloknight
So where would Nightwing or Blade fit on that list.

I dont think Blade would make the list, he is more fast then agile. And I know nightwing's more agile then batman, so I say hes around BP daredevil level.

Darth Martin
I know NW is from DC I am just asking wher.

Fieldy69
Wheres Xavier i seen him fall outa his wheel chair once and he rolled around on the floor so quickly

rotiart
For their size? beast. :P btw. does shadowcat count? shes so agile she slips right throw a solid wall smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
adam x/xtreme has everyone in Marvel Beat hands down.

stay super
galactus is the most agile character in the universe

tru-marvell
I seem to recall Balder the Brave being extremely fast and agile.
Remember the limited where he developed his god light/heat powers?
In that story line he was able to react at the speed of thought and no one was even able to touch him due to his reflexes and agility. I think if written right he'd be a good match for spider-man in over all agility

nvrbeenwthagirl
ARe we forgetting that Adam X beat the Cable lead X factor. Possibly the best well oiled fighting team the x men ever ever had? He took them all down without breaking a sweat. Even beat Shatter star, one of the top 10 best fighters in Marvel. Adam X is more agile than Spiderman and Long Shot.

jrodslam
Im not aware of Marvels entire roster, but from who i know i say....

Spiderman
Nighcrawler
Beast/Puck
Daredevil
Captain America
Black Panther
Iron Fist

Apolloknight
bump

Master-Borg
Spiderman

-------------

beast/nightcrawler

---------------

everybody else

Gecko4lif
puck spider man and nightcrawlwer easy

Faceman
Puck or Spider Man . Dare Devil is up there too.

Alfheim
Spiderman
Black Panther
Daredevil
Captain America/Beast
Wolverine

llagrok
Wolverine and Capt?

Please.

Apolloknight
My list.

Spiderman
Nightcrawler
Puck
Bp/Beast
Gambit
Daredevil/Cap
Shang Chi/Iron Fist
Wolverine

Alfheim
Im pretty sure Beast and Cap are about equal, unless Beast has had an agility ugrade. Did I type this already? confused

llagrok
Originally posted by Alfheim
Im pretty sure Beast and Cap are about equal, unless Beast has had an agility ugrade. Did I type this already? confused

Then you are mistaken.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Xtreme AKA Adam X has my vote
closely followed by Night Crawler
Then Long shot.
Spider Man
and Gamora

llagrok
Thornn, Feral and Hepzibah are agile characters.

Anole should be mentioned as well.

lordboo
iron spidey was even more agile than normal spidey imo.
if that counts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.