What if President Bush were assassinated?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath

Boris
Wouldn't really have any feeling... probably laugh to be honest.

Bloigen

Imaginary
My reaction:

SCORE! THE WORLD IS SAVED!

On the other hand, he is a human being, and I don't think human beings deserve to be assassinated, no matter how god damn thick they are.

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by Bloigen
*phones Secret Service*

fear

shifty

Jigsaw13
I would throw a party. The world would just be a better place with out him.

Darth Revan

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
How would you feel if George W. Bush was assassinated?

I would be very sad and mournful for several weeks that my president was killed. I would also simultaneously be enraged at the person, and I would be very eager to avenge Dubya by strangling him with my own bare hands.

However, I'm sure the incredibly over-whelming leftist majority of KMC members would be rejoicing by getting drunk at their local gay bar.

finti
well as an ally to the us as we Norwegians are we just got to say allies in peace allies in war.............no chicken out whatsoever ...............oh and Dubya was assassinated well no more fun statements that no one but Dubya himself understands

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by finti
...............oh and Dubya was assassinated well no more fun statements that no one but Dubya himself understands

Darth Revan
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
I would be very sad and mournful for several weeks that my president was killed. I would also simultaneously be enraged at the person, and I would be very eager to avenge Dubya by strangling him with my own bare hands.

However, I'm sure the incredibly over-whelming leftist majority of KMC members would be rejoicing by getting drunk at their local gay bar.

Sorry, I'm not cool enough to be gay embarrasment

Seriously though, you really still believe that *******?

Mommy, look at the funny man! I bet he thinks the Sun revolves around the Earth, too! eek!

DiamondBullets
Yes, I believe it.

Darth Revan
Yes, I believe it.

SOMEBODY's been watching too much Bill O'Reilly, and I think I know who it is.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Which part do you believe, that he receives orders from Jesus, or that Saddam orchestrated 9/11? Tell me, I'm curious about your kind now that you're so rare these days eek!

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Darth Revan
SOMEBODY's been watching too much Bill O'Reilly, and I think I know who it is.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Which part do you believe, that he receives orders from Jesus, or that Saddam orchestrated 9/11? Tell me, I'm curious about your kind now that you're so rare these days eek!

I'm not a Bible Thumper, nor do I believe Saddam had a hand in 9/11.

"your kind"? What the f**k?

Darth Revan
I'm not a Bible Thumper, nor do I believe Saddam had a hand in 9/11.

"your kind"? What the f**k?

People who still think Bush isn't a jackass. His approval rating is less than a third.

Why DO you still support him?

DiamondBullets
People who still think Bush isn't a jackass. His approval rating is less than a third.

Why DO you still support him?

Define "jackass".

I see eye-to-eye with him on almost every view--economics, values, policy, etc. And I like him as a person.

Darth Revan
Define "jackass".

I see eye-to-eye with him on almost every view--economics, values, policy, etc. And I like him as a person.

A) His presidency has been a complete failure on all those counts, (though economics and values both fall into the category of "policy"wink and B) I seriously doubt if you actually know the man.

Edit: "Jackass": anyone who doesn't question the moral soundness of facilities like Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay, anyone who believed for a long period after the Iraq invasion that there were WMD's there (or kept up the lie for a long period), anyone who claims to be a Christian but whose daughters have been arrested for drunk driving, anyone who is capable of letting the national debt grow to almost $10,000,000,000,000, anyone who thinks it's good economics to tax the richest 5% less than everyone else, anyone who was warned repeatedly about 9/11 and did nothing, etc. Short answer: any president who failed as miserably as George W. Bush.

DiamondBullets
A) His presidency has been a complete failure on all those counts, (though economics and values both fall into the category of "policy"wink and B) I seriously doubt if you actually know the man.

Edit: "Jackass": anyone who doesn't question the moral soundness of facilities like Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay, anyone who believed for a long period after the Iraq invasion that there were WMD's there (or kept up the lie for a long period), anyone who claims to be a Christian but whose daughters have been arrested for drunk driving, anyone who is capable of letting the national debt grow to almost $10,000,000,000,000, anyone who thinks it's good economics to tax the richest 5% less than everyone else, anyone who was warned repeatedly about 9/11 and did nothing, etc. Short answer: any president who failed as miserably as George W. Bush.

Screw those prisoners! They're torturing our boys! Besides, who who really gives a fukk about some terrorist nut case whose sole ambition and cause in life is to gleefully kill as many Americans as possible?

Harding was the worst president of all time--not Dubya!

Darth Revan

DiamondBullets

Boris
Yeah......right, they're not ALL terrorist, some of them are just happy go-lucky folks who one day decided to pick-up an AK and point it at an American soldier and pull the trigger and shout "Death to America!". roll eyes (sarcastic)

If my country was invaded I'd be more than happy to do the same.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Boris
If my country was invaded I'd be more than happy to do the same.

Shit happens in war, and the Iraqis torturing our boys is no different then US soldiers doing the same to them.

Although, I think torturing and electrocuting someone or cutting off their head on camera is a lot worse then just humiliating them by stripping them naked and making them pose in embarrassing photos.

Boris
Shit happens in war, and the Iraqis torturing our boys is no different then US soldiers doing the same to them.

Although, I think torturing and electrocuting someone or cutting off their head on camera is a lot worse then just humiliating them by stripping them naked and making them pose in embarrassing photos.

But... it's not really a war, it's an invasion of one country by another.

DiamondBullets
Yeah right--its a "conflict" just like Vietnam, right?

Both Vietnam and Iraq are/were wars. The whole requirement of a formal declaration of war by Congress is merely semantics.

Lord Urizen
I HATE BUSH...but to see him assassinated?

I'm not for things like that. No one should be killed.

Is he a not a killer himself? Sending young men to a war that wasn't necessary for U.S. ?

Being Governor of Texas and sending massive people to Death Row ?

If he is assassinated it serves him right in the long run. HE is indirectly responsible for the deaths of many many people, there is no denying this.

But would I enjoy seeing him DEAD? No.....to me that is cruel.

But EITHER WAY Diamond Bullets, i'd still be attending and partying at the GAY BAR.....whether or not this ever happens.

Living a life of my own has nothing to do with "sticking it to the Pres" so lay the f^ck off alright ?

Morgoths_Wrath

Darth Revan
Yeah......right, they're not ALL terrorist, some of them are just happy go-lucky folks who one day decided to pick-up an AK and point it at an American soldier and pull the trigger and shout "Death to America!". roll eyes (sarcastic)

What about the deficit? Yeah, its not a good thing, so what's your point?

No, seriously, none of the people in Guantanamo Bay have actually been put on trial. confused Many of them haven't tried to kill anyone. Even so, as has been pointed out, I'm willing to bet you'd pick up an M16, point it at an Iraqi, and shout "death to Iraq" if Iraq invaded our country and was trying to kill you. Most people would, actually.

What part of "biggest deficit in the history of the country" don't you understand? There's no way that any reasonable person can still "agree" with Bush's economics.

Darth Jello
Historically, only one presidential assassin has ever had his political goals accomplished through his actions, and that's Leon Czolgosz. This makes anything good coming out of a modern presidential assassination remote.

DB, you are positively logically and mentally DeBilitated, making your initials that much more ironic. And please, no more private messages implying that burning liberals and f@gs in ovens is a good idea.

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by Darth Jello
And please, no more private messages implying that burning liberals and f@gs in ovens is a good idea.

laughing

ohh my.. no expression

DiamondBullets
And please, no more private messages implying that burning liberals and f@gs in ovens is a good idea.

I never said or implied that.

DE Luke
So you all would rather let Terrorists and Insurgents alike fly planes inot are building rather than attacking them,and just let them attack us?You are no Americans.Americans either defend or support the defenders of their country from outside threats!The Insurgents ARE backed by the Terrorists,they wouldn't have lasted this long if they weren't.You people trully are pethetic,if you aren't going to defend your own country then you don't deserve the title 'American'.You think the Insurgents/Terrorists over in Iraq actually care that you don't want to fight?They'll kill you,your wives,your children,regardless.They've hated LONG before we invaded them,that is a poor excuse if Ive ever heard one.You have to fight to survive in this cruel world,deal with it.I'd rather kill off every Terrorist/Insurgent than have them kill every one of my own people.Grow some balls and be men,otherwise,get the hell out of here if you aren't going to defend/support your own country.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by DE Luke
So you all would rather let Terrorists and Insurgents alike fly planes inot are building rather than attacking them,and just let them attack us?

Yeah, they probably would.

Adam_PoE
Conservatives will be up in arms, "George W. Bush was assasinated... the President of the United States was assasinated!" No, he wasn't. Martin Luther King was assassinated. Malcolm X was assassinated. John F. Kennedy was assassinated. That ******* got shot.

DE Luke
Yeah, they probably would. Doesn't surprise me.They're bloody cowards.They'd rather let the enemy slaughter them rather than kill the enemy.Like I said,pathetic.

Darth Jello
ah, here come the maximallists...maximallism...
the last refuge of the common pussy

DE Luke
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Conservatives will be up in arms, "George W. Bush was assasinated... the President of the United States was assasinated!" No, he wasn't. Martin Luther King was assassinated. Malcolm X was assassinated. John F. Kennedy was assassinated. That ******* got shot. Again,folks,here is an example of what it is to not listen to truth,and to hide with your head buried in the sand^. roll eyes (sarcastic)

@Jello:Well, if it isn't the cowards excuse.Sure, they defend their fellow cowards,but they won't defend their own country.

DiamondBullets
Conservatives will be up in arms, "George W. Bush was assasinated... the President of the United States was assasinated!" No, he wasn't. Martin Luther King was assassinated. Malcolm X was assassinated. John F. Kennedy was assassinated. That ******* got shot.

That was a weak attempt at using Chris Rock's material.

Morgoths_Wrath

Adam_PoE
That was a weak attempt at using Chris Rock's material.

Yet incredibly effective. It illicited a reaction from not one, but two idiots.

DiamondBullets
Yet incredibly effective. It illicited a reaction from not one, but two idiots.

It was not effective, because it made no sense--Bush is a president as was Kennedy.

And Chris Rock was referring to Tupac and Biggie in that skit.

DE Luke
I'm a dumbass?I'm not the one who would rather get himself and his family slaughtered ,than go defend his family aswell as his country.And I have no idea where you got you info from Iraq,but my older brother was a medic stationed there,he told me thing have improved a lot since they first arrived there back when the war began!We aren't winning the war on terror?Yeah right,last time I checked,we weren't the ones cowering in the mountains.roll eyes (sarcastic)You wanna know who the real dumbass here is?You and your band of cowards.And yes,Iraq WAS a battleground before we made it!Or have you not been brushing up on your history?Acts of terror have been happening there since WW1!Hell,Winston Churchill himself was caught up in it!Don't give me that bullshit you call an excuse.Face it,if we hadn't gone there and set things straight,noone else would have!Again,you are pathetic,you make excuses to justify you not supporting your own country!And like I said,the Insurgents ARE connected to the terrorists,otherwise,they themselves wouldn't have survived this long!Why don't you get your head out of the sand and see the world for what it truly is?Or are you just afraid of the truth?

DE Luke
Yet incredibly effective. It illicited a reaction from not one, but two idiots. An 'idiot' by YOUR standards.But only an idiot himself would take truth from a coward such as yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mišt
Someones been eating a bit too much sugar today no expression

DE Luke

Adam_PoE
It was not effective, because it made no sense--Bush is a president as was Kennedy.

And Chris Rock was referring to Tupac and Biggie in that skit.

Being or having been president has little to do with it. Martin Luther King was not president, nor was Malcom X. The reason the murders of Martin Luther King, Malcom X, and John F. Kennedy are considered to be assassinations is because they were all socially prominent people who were murdered for political reasons. The reason the murder of George W. Bush would not be considered an assassination is because like Tupac Shakur and Biggie Smalls, he is an ******* whose murder would simply get traffic moving more quickly.

DE Luke
Tell me,Adam.Why should I believe the words of a coward,such as yourself?They only hold bitter hate,no truth,only hate.If I didn't know any better,I would say you or Morgoth would jump at the chance to be the one to pull the trigger.

Morgoths_Wrath

Adam_PoE
I'm a dumbass?I'm not the one who would rather get himself and his family slaughtered ,than go defend his family aswell as his country.And I have no idea where you got you info from Iraq,but my older brother was a medic stationed there,he told me thing have improved a lot since they first arrived there back when the war began!We aren't winning the war on terror?Yeah right,last time I checked,we weren't the ones cowering in the mountains.roll eyes (sarcastic)You wanna know who the real dumbass here is?You and your band of cowards.And yes,Iraq WAS a battleground before we made it!Or have you not been brushing up on your history?Acts of terror have been happening there since WW1!Hell,Winston Churchill himself was caught up in it!Don't give me that bullshit you call an excuse.Face it,if we hadn't gone there and set things straight,noone else would have!Again,you are pathetic,you make excuses to justify you not supporting your own country!And like I said,the Insurgents ARE connected to the terrorists,otherwise,they themselves wouldn't have survived this long!Why don't you get your head out of the sand and see the world for what it truly is?Or are you just afraid of the truth?

"Terror" is not an enemy, it is a tactic. A war cannot be waged, let alone won against a method for engaging an enemy. Claiming that we are "winning the war on terror" is equivocal to claiming that we are winning the war against ambushes or frontal assaults. It is completely assanine.

Moreover, the insurgency is a direct response to our military presence in Iraq. If a foreign country invaded the United States and destabilized the government while killing thousands of civilians in the process, American citizens would take up arms too.

Furthermore, if you are so courageous, why are you posting on a message board instead of "defending your family and your country in Iraq?"

DiamondBullets
Being or having been president has little to do with it. Martin Luther King was not president, nor was Malcom X. The reason the murders of Martin Luther King, Malcom X, and John F. Kennedy are considered to be assassinations is because they were all socially prominent people who were murdered for political reasons. The reason the murder of George W. Bush would not be considered an assassination is because like Tupac Shakur and Biggie Smalls, he is an ******* whose murder would simply get traffic moving more quickly.

You're ridiculous for comparing Bush to Biggie and 'Pac. His assassination would be for no other reasons than political.

And Bush was far prominent than Kennedy could ever hope to be--his greatest accomplishment was getting to bone Marylin Monroe.

Adam_PoE
You're ridiculous for comparing Bush to Biggie and 'Pac.

Says the man who believes:

...Bush was far prominent than Kennedy could ever hope to be...

laughing

DE Luke
@Adam:I HAVE served my country,I completed my tour of duty there 7 months ago(and from what I saw,atleast it was better than it once was,this coming from someone who was actually THERE).Ive put in 2 requests to get back there,but I haven't heard back from my recruitment center yet.Why aren't you there?Or are you just afraid to defend your own country?

@Morgoth:I'm not even going to bother replying to that.If you haven't seen the truth and the world for what it already is, then you're wasting my time.I shouldve known you wouldve been too hard headed to actually see the truth that this world is a cruel one.I pity you.I really do.I just hope it's not your family or a family member of yours who gets killed in a terrorist attack.I wish you all the best regardless,but I don't hold any respect for you whatsoever.

Adam_PoE
I HAVE served my country,I completed my tour of duty there 7 months ago.Ive put in 2 requests to get back there,but I haven't heard back from my recruitment center yet.Why aren't you there?Or are you just afraid to defend your own country?

Several posts ago, you claimed only second-hand knowledge of the state of the war in Iraq:

Odd, considering that you are now claiming you served there.

Furthermore, according to records obtained by the Freedom of Information Act, due to the shortage of troops, the Defense Department has resorted to sending troops with severe psychological problems to Iraq or keeping those displaying signs of mental illness in combat. Yet, you who has successfully completed a tour of duty and subsequently sent two requests to return, cannot get deployed. Interesting.

Adam_PoE
I HAVE served my country,I completed my tour of duty there 7 months ago(and from what I saw,atleast it was better than it once was,this coming from someone who was actually THERE).Ive put in 2 requests to get back there,but I haven't heard back from my recruitment center yet.Why aren't you there?Or are you just afraid to defend your own country?

Additionally, you claim to have returned from Iraq seven months ago, but have been posting on KMC for nine months. For those who cannot do the math, you would have returned from Iraq in or near October, but by that point, you had already been posting on KMC for a solid two months. Not busy enough "defending your family and your country in Iraq" to post on a message board consistently for two months?

lord xyz
President Bush won't get assassinated because he's a republican. If anyone's going to get assassinated, it would be Kerry or Clinton. The Democrats. All the Kennedy's were democrats. Suprised? Bush is part of a secret organisation, and won't be assassinated. Well, he might. I mean, Nostradamus said so in his book. confused

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by lord xyz
President Bush won't get assassinated because he's a republican. If anyone's going to get assassinated, it would be Kerry or Clinton. The Democrats. All the Kennedy's were democrats. Suprised? Bush is part of a secret organisation, and won't be assassinated. Well, he might. I mean, Nostradamus said so in his book. confused
Secret Organization? Are you Deano's best friend or something?

lord xyz
no. But it is true, see post 999 of conspiracy thread.

PrincessMary

lord xyz
with bush gone, we'll have dick instead.

Bardock42
I don't think I would lsoe sleep over it. But I also don't wish it to happen or anything.

PrincessMary

Dick Cheney? Ooh...wasn't he the guy he shot the other guy because he thought he was a bird?

Mišt

lol

lord xyz
They call Kerry a douche, does that mean he works for Bush?

PrincessMary
Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't think I would lsoe sleep over it. But I also don't wish it to happen or anything.

Me eithor. I'd feel guilty for wishing it to happen, then, to have it REALLY happen...

Darth Revan
So you all would rather let Terrorists and Insurgents alike fly planes inot are building rather than attacking them,and just let them attack us?You are no Americans.Americans either defend or support the defenders of their country from outside threats!The Insurgents ARE backed by the Terrorists,they wouldn't have lasted this long if they weren't.You people trully are pethetic,if you aren't going to defend your own country then you don't deserve the title 'American'.You think the Insurgents/Terrorists over in Iraq actually care that you don't want to fight?They'll kill you,your wives,your children,regardless.They've hated LONG before we invaded them,that is a poor excuse if Ive ever heard one.You have to fight to survive in this cruel world,deal with it.I'd rather kill off every Terrorist/Insurgent than have them kill every one of my own people.Grow some balls and be men,otherwise,get the hell out of here if you aren't going to defend/support your own country.

Do you have any idea how painfully ironic it is that you insist any real American (With Testicles) must fight to defend his country, when the Iraqi insurgents are doing nothing more than defending THEIR country from what they see as a threat? (and rightfully so, considering our troops actually invaded their country, and the current insurgents weren't doing anything to "destroy America" before we invaded)

Darth Jello
Hey DE Luke-Name, Rank, and Serial Number. And who is/was your CO?

Quiero Mota
Hey DE Luke-Name, Rank, and Serial Number. And who is/was your CO?

I was in the Army from 1992-98.

My rank was Private, and I was a land vehicle mechanic, both wheeled and treaded.

crazy

What about the deficit? Yeah, its not a good thing, so what's your point?

Oh please, dont ****ing act like you know everything, NOT ALL OF THEM ARE TERRORISTS, some of them are innocent as me and you but they were taken in on account of what they look like.

Lord Urizen
DiamondBullets only knows how to hate and disrespect people. He doesn't know how to debate.

THERE IS NO DEBATE with him really...

It's just an exchange of insults.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
DiamondBullets only knows how to hate and disrespect people. He doesn't know how to debate.

^ What the f**k? Please...

Eis
^ What the f**k? Please...
Yes, your debating skills are intimidating. "GAYS R LIKE DISGUSTIN!!!!!!1111 GO DUBYA"

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Eis
Yes, your debating skills are intimidating. "GAYS R LIKE DISGUSTIN!!!!!!1111 GO DUBYA"

Those aren't debates--they're statements.

I don't like debating--I just say it how it is.

Eis
Those aren't debates--they're statements.

And if someone disagrees you simply cover your ears and sing "the star-spangled anthem"?

Capt_Fantastic

I wouldn't rejoice if Bush got assassinated. Now if you got assassinated, that would be a different story.

crazylozer
First, I disagree with Bush's policies.

But I don't see where all the hate comes from. The point of a responsible government is to have a post that is in control, but no area should have all the power. Obviously, if the President can do anything he wants, your system of goverment is inherently flawed. In theory, legislation has to get through Congress first, so how is that all Bush's fault?

Yeah, I wouldn't really be happy if Bush was assassinated.

Darth Jello
SERIAL NUMBER

Lord Urizen
DiamondBullets...

I have debated on so many of these forums, religion, general discussion, comic book forums, etc.

I HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS ONE AS HATEFUL AND OBNOXIOUSLY DISRESPECTFUL AS YOURSELF......

AGAIN......You seriously need to get LAID yes

You try and claim that you're this HUGE STUD and all that bull$hit, failing to realize that no 1 cares...

If you really have this great sex life, then WHY THE $!@#$ do you CARE about anyone else's ????

For a homophobe, you SURE AS HELL have a LOT TO SAY on the Gay Issue Threads....

GET

A

LIFE........

DiamondBullets
Actually, I've never debated in the comic book threads. Despite my sig, I'm not a big fan of comic books--I like Kelly Hu and think she looked particularly good in that role.

You seem to be more obnoxious then I, with all these annoying posts directed at me in capitalized letters.

Go suck a cock, and stop bugging me.

PrincessMary

But you don't always say it 'like it is'. Not everyone believes that same about homosexuals as you. It isn't 'like it is' to call gays and lesbians 'discusting'.

Lord Urizen
Diamond Bullets

My sexual business is my own and not yours to form ANY opinion or judgement on. What i do is none of your concern.

You attack gay people in EVERY damn thread...so i have EVERY RIGHT to argue back.

You are ultamately.. a HATEFUL LOSER

Stubbs
If Bush died.
I would take over the presidency.

JaehSkywalker
yay!

aww...

yes!

oh no!

meep-meep

Capt_Fantastic
My sexual business is my own

Your sexual buisness is no longer your own once you make a public statement on a public forum. Much like myself, you open youreself to the hateful comments of closed minded biggots like DB the moment you make public your sexual preferences. I welcome the hate. It makes me more right in my own mind.

Lord Urizen
No CApt Fantastic.....

These forums are for DEBATE, not for an orgy of insults.

DB is violating the Forum Rules with his constant disrespect, and no debator here should be subject to it .

Capt_Fantastic
No CApt Fantastic.....

These forums are for DEBATE, not for an orgy of insults.

DB is violating the Forum Rules with his constant disrespect, and no debator here should be subject to it .

No arguments here. He tries to bate people. And most of the time he only comes on here to troll. And he doesn't troll comments by any one more than he does mine. But, it's still true that once you publish your sexual preferences they become subject to the interpretation of others on the forum. It's just too bad that everyone in the world isn't as comfortable with their sexuality as you and I are, so they have to make stupid remarks. Thats when the sexuality of another human being becomes the prime focus of another person. Judging from his comments and useless perspectives, I'd say that his only reason for coming to KMC is to post puking smilies every time some one says the word gay. He's just a troll looking for attention, and it shouldn't be too long before he gets himself banned.

Lord Urizen
Capt Fantastic,

I'm surprised he wasn't banned already. wink

He makes NO contribution to any forum regarding gay rights/gay issues/etc.

He makes no ACTUAL argument...DiamondBullets simply amuzes himself at our expense.

While the rest of us are trying to make points, he just makes fun of us in the most obnoxious way he can.

He's a JOKE himself...and a stereotype that he doesn't realize. HE IS THE STEREOTYIPICAL homophobe and blockhead.

What he LACKS in Logic, he makes up for in PURE BIAS.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
He's just a troll looking for attention

I'm not an attention-whore. Do you see me making a million pointless threads like Whob?--No.

Capt Fantastic,

I'm surprised he wasn't banned already. wink

He makes no ACTUAL argument...DiamondBullets simply amuzes himself at our expense.

While the rest of us are trying to make points, he just makes fun of us in the most obnoxious way he can.

He's a JOKE himself...and a stereotype that he doesn't realize. HE IS THE STEREOTYIPICAL homophobe and blockhead.

stfu2

Lord Urizen
I'm not an attention-whore. Do you see me making a million pointless threads like Whob?--No.

stfu2

Nope. But you make a million pointless POSTS.

Templares
I bet the NSA, CIA, and the FBI already tabbed this thread. Hello d!cks, whats the view from up there laughing laughing laughing.

PrincessMary
I want to know how important a person must be before they can be 'assassinated', instead of simply 'murdered'. Anyone have an answer?

Quiero Mota
Assassination is a specific kind of murder. It's political murder, that is killing a person for the desire of a political outcome.

Tangible God
So John Lennon was just "murdered?" I always hear of him being "assassinated."

Philip_ll
Well i certainly will not miss Bush. If it did occur, who would be surprised?tomato

Tangible God
Jeb would be.

Punker69
anyone who claims to be a Christian but whose daughters have been arrested for drunk driving,

And this is his fault how...?

Philip_ll
Originally posted by Punker69
And this is his fault how...?

It isnt his fault at all. Most christian daughters tend to do stuff like that. It's called being "rebellious".

small_pigment
ok fellas, i saw this topic and instantly knew i had to post!! if our president bush were assasinated, i would open up a can of relish, put on a pair of my favorite drawers, crawl up on the sofa with my squaw and my favorite book, and i would silently think to myself of where i would rather be... counting sand.

Philip_ll
Originally posted by small_pigment
ok fellas, i saw this topic and instantly knew i had to post!! if our president bush were assasinated, i would open up a can of relish, put on a pair of my favorite drawers, crawl up on the sofa with my squaw and my favorite book, and i would silently think to myself of where i would rather be... counting sand.

The can of relish though! rolling on floor laughing

small_pigment
My good friend Philup_II, would you mind informing me on your favorite things to do in your spare time?

small_pigment
here are a few of my interests: counting sand, eating sweet, sweet relish, relaxing with my squaw, curling up on the sofa with my favorite novel and my favorite drawers, counting words in a book, and reading the bible aloud to my favorite squaw.

Leo.M
If President Bush were assassinated, Dick Cheney would take over and he sucks just as much as Bush. no expression

... But i would still throw a party b/c i hate Bush w00t

small_pigment
I disagree, my little friend!!! You are a devil worshiper and should be shot for this pathetic display of your demented views!! If you are not with the government, you are against the government, and therefore you are a devil worshiper.

Leo.M
Screw Bush laughing and just so you know, Bush IS the devil no expression

Philip_ll
True, Dick Cheney would be our new ruler.

small_pigment
Bush has always fought for the rights of the American people, justice, freedom, and the rights of the American people!!! those who disagree with him are just as bad as the Talibon or any other terrorist organization!! you should be crushed! the government will crush you, pathetic devil worshiping scum!!!!!!!

Leo.M
You redneck laughing

Yeah, Bush fights for us, then why is he send soldiers to die for oil?

small_pigment
BALONEY!!! OUR PRESIDENT SENDS OUR VALIENT SOLDIERS TO WAR TO FIGHT FOR THE SAFETY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! TO STOP THE TERRORISTS FROM DROPPING HARMFUL BOMBS UPON OUR RESIDENCES!! YOU DON'T KNOW A DROP ABOUT POLITICS!!! SATAN WORSHIPERS WILL BURN IN HELL!! (i'm sorry, i don't usually use that word, but i felt the occasion called for it).

Leo.M
I get the feeling you've been brain washed erm

LiL nAstY GirL
Leo is right, our president sucks ass. no expression I hate him, he is useless. He's only went into the Arab countries for oil and to fix the problems his daddy made

docb77
I get the feeling that most people here are brainwashed.

... or braindirtied maybe? Some of these threads don's seem very clean to me.

small_pigment
YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!!! GEORGE W. BUSH HAS MADE THE LAST 8 YEARS OF MY LIFE THE BEST YEARS EVER!!!

Leo.M
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Leo is right, our president sucks ass. no expression I hate him, he is useless. He's only went into the Arab countries for oil and to fix the problems his daddy made

I wub you big grin

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!!! GEORGE W. BUSH HAS MADE THE LAST 8 YEARS OF MY LIFE THE BEST YEARS EVER!!!

Well, while it was your best years, it was the worst for those people that lost their sons in war for oil no expression

LiL nAstY GirL
Wow... you're pathetic

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Leo.M
I wub you big grin

Well, while it was your best years, it was the worst for those people that lost their sons in war for oil no expression

I wub you too stick out tongue stick out tongue

and very good point

Leo.M
happy

small_pigment, where are you from?

JustOwnin
BALONEY!!! OUR PRESIDENT SENDS OUR VALIENT SOLDIERS TO WAR TO FIGHT FOR THE SAFETY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! TO STOP THE TERRORISTS FROM DROPPING HARMFUL BOMBS UPON OUR RESIDENCES!! YOU DON'T KNOW A DROP ABOUT POLITICS!!! SATAN WORSHIPERS WILL BURN IN HELL!! (i'm sorry, i don't usually use that word, but i felt the occasion called for it).

This should be consider the biggest WTF ever, bigger than the season 2 finale of LOST! zing! big grin

Capt_Fantastic
stfu2

Don't blame your lack of creative aspects on Whob.

Nope. But you make a million pointless POSTS.

Very True....very.

Philip_ll

You cant be serious! laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Lord Urizen
I disagree, my little friend!!! You are a devil worshiper and should be shot for this pathetic display of your demented views!! If you are not with the government, you are against the government, and therefore you are a devil worshiper.

What the f**k? DUDE...you NEED to learn how to RELAX.....

Capt_Fantastic

He makes no contribution...period. He talks about all his "bitches"...and that's about all the the original statments he can make.

He doesn't argue because he thinks so much of himself he can't comprehend an opposing perspective.

He is a stereotype. He's black. A black guy who hates ****. You can't get too much more stereotypical than that. It' just too bad that he doesn't realize he has more in common with me than he does the average white christian male. We're both detested second class citizens in this country. The only differenec is that he's been conditioned to believe anything is possible for him as long as it's accompanied by mindless "GO DUBYAH" comments and hard work. How wrong he is. He doesn't realie that his doctored Bush middle finger pic is directed at him.

Philip_ll
relaxation is a good thing.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
He makes no contribution...period. He talks about all his "bitches"...and that's about all the the original statments he can make.

He doesn't argue because he thinks so much of himself he can't comprehend an opposing perspective.

He is a stereotype. He's black. A black guy who hates ****. You can't get too much more stereotypical than that. It' just too bad that he doesn't realize he has more in common with me than he does the average white christian male. We're both detested second class citizens in this country. The only differenec is that he's been conditioned to believe anything is possible for him as long as it's accompanied by mindless "GO DUBYAH" comments and hard work. How wrong he is. He doesn't realie that his doctored Bush middle finger pic is directed at him.

Yeah...that's too bad laughing

Oh well...his loss. He acts like hes this stud, for all we know he's probly this guy that dont get NE.....

Imperial_Samura
Bush has always fought for the rights of the American people, justice, freedom, and the rights of the American people!!! those who disagree with him are just as bad as the Talibon or any other terrorist organization!! you should be crushed! the government will crush you, pathetic devil worshiping scum!!!!!!!

Talibon makes me think of chocolate bon bons.

Still, it seems making America safer actually has the equal and opposite reaction of making people else where less safe (and not just the bad people.) And I actually can't decide if your satirising or not. If so good work, if not then your views are some of the stranger I have seen of late.

DiamondBullets
Yeah...that's too bad laughing

Oh well...his loss. He acts like hes this stud, for all we know he's probly this guy that dont get NE.....

Fool, you don't know what you're talking about.

I got b!tches!

DiamondBullets
Another pic

DiamondBullets
Pimpin' in a car, while one of my chicks drives me from A to B.

DiamondBullets
The playa in this pic would be me.

Capt_Fantastic
Posting pics of you "with your bitches" is the last thing you need. No one questions how straight you are...you're so straight, I envy you. No one questions where you stick your face as regards to pussy. What people question is where the pussy is when you are so limited. No one wants pussy, when it comes to dick. Post all the vomit smilies you want to post. That won't change the fact that no one cares about your pussy antics, any more than they do about your cock antics. You're such a stud that cock sickens you. But, you aren't everyone. You like to think you are, but your're not.

Adam_PoE
The playa in this pic would be me.

I will be submitting THIS to Hot Ghetto Mess.com.

botankus
blink Well, this topic sure seems to have been derailed.

Pertaining to the subject of this thread, I always wondered, as far as Internet postings were concerned, what would happen if an assassination did occur. I'm not sure if this is accurate or not because it didn't happen, but I would think that any reason at all to suspect that someone was involved would be enough to detain them. That would include celebratory posts on the Internet.

Shakyamunison
It would make people remember Bush as one of the greatest presidents of our time. Abraham Lincoln was hated just as much as Bush.

Morgoths_Wrath

botankus

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by botankus
No, I understand the point of this thread. So this thread is just serving as a "trap" to see who, as they post on the Internet, would like to admit that they would like to see him assassinated -- before it happens (if it ever does), which is worse than rejoicing afterwards.

It wasn't meant to be a trap, but I guess it kinda is...if the government is really watching KMC and all it's users. But I don't think they can detain someone unless they admitted to killing him...right? Aren't there violations of freedom of speech? Maybe not when the president is involved.

Bardock42
Hehe...I'm freaking german....I can talk about killing your ****ing president all day long....w00t

botankus
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
Aren't there violations of freedom of speech? Maybe not when the president is involved.
Yes and Yes. Outside of your own home, if you'd like to say "I'd like to see the President of the United States XXXX," you had better make damn sure the person you're saying it to isn't going to report it, because that kind of talk can get a person into a 3-day long FBI interrogation.

XXXX = dead
Nobody is getting me from a content spider search!

Lord Urizen
Fool, you don't know what you're talking about.

I got b!tches!

LOL

NO ONE CARES.....damn, you FEEL the NEED to prove ANYTHING to us? You NEED to relax bro.

for all we know, your "bitches" are probly ur freinds, nothing more nothing less. I have TONS of hott freinds, that don't mean I'm messing with all of them....so you need to relax.

BTW, u have a nice build, but a busted face.

So again, you need to relax.

Bardock42
LOL

NO ONE CARES.....damn, you FEEL the NEED to prove ANYTHING to us? You NEED to relax bro.

for all we know, your "bitches" are probly ur freinds, nothing more nothing less. I have TONS of hott freinds, that don't mean I'm messing with all of them....so you need to relax.

BTW, u have a nice build, but a busted face.

So again, you need to relax.

Are you maybe trying to say that he needs to relax?

Lord Urizen
Yeah, that is the bottom line.

small_pigment
ok fellas, i saw this thread and knew that i just had to post!! if president bush were assasinated, i would put on a pair of my favorite and most comfy drawers, curl up on the sofa with a soft blanket, a can of relish, my squaw by my side, my favorite novel, and more sand than i could ever count in a lifetime!!!!!!!!!

Lord Urizen
I will be submitting THIS to Hot Ghetto Mess.com.

laughing laughing

That website is awesome....DB should check that ish out !

Darth_Erebus
NOTHING would change. Corporations would continue to dominate the world in the name of profit.

Leo.M
ok fellas, i saw this thread and knew that i just had to post!! if president bush were assasinated, i would put on a pair of my favorite and most comfy drawers, curl up on the sofa with a soft blanket, a can of relish, my squaw by my side, my favorite novel, and more sand than i could ever count in a lifetime!!!!!!!!!

Interesting, you say all that when you have said all this

_____O
_____O
_____O
__O____O
___O__O
_____O

no expression

Tthe Almighty
If George w bush was assassinated it would solve alot of things, e.g. AL queda would no doubt stop the terrorism, because the sole purpose for it would be dead. who would become president if george w bush was killed?

smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin'

Tangible God
YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!!! GEORGE W. BUSH HAS MADE THE LAST 8 YEARS OF MY LIFE THE BEST YEARS EVER!!! Oh man! This guy's hilarious! The man he idolizes hasn't even been in office for 8 years. "Don't know a drop about politics" my ass.

Lord Urizen

Oh yes.....he SURE AS HELL fought for gay civil rights.....

Dude, you need to relax and debate FOR REAL....stop debating like a little child, alright? Please.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Jigsaw13
I would throw a party. The world would just be a better place with out him.

Same here.I would have done the same thing with Clinton as well.But it will never happen.The elite never arrange it for the evil presidents like Clinton and Bush to die,just the good presidents like Lincoln and Kennedy who try and do some good for the country.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
NOTHING would change. Corporations would continue to dominate the world in the name of profit.

sad but true.

Mr Parker

Yes you are,that previous post of yours was ignorant its pitiful.The REAL terrorist is George Bush.He knowingly knew 9-11 was going to happen and did NOTHING to try and stop it.He even threatened FBI agents with arrest if they tried to stop it when theyr tried to warn him of these attacks.the only act of terror committed here was by George Bush.Iraq did nothing to us,that war was just fought only for oil in their greed to get oil from saddam.our own government was behind these attacks.The CIA trained and funded the attacks.all those soldiers going over there to fight that war are fools.They should be fighting against george Bush.wow the powers of ignorance never ceases to amaze me.

Phoenix2001
Originally posted by Mr Parker
wow the powers of ignorance never ceases to amaze me.

But your ignorance is the greatest of all...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>