Kingdom Come

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TK1
Has anybody read these they are quite old i think my dad let me read them. They are like a mini DC Civil War.

Psyquis52
They're not very old! mad Unless you found a different Kingdom Come then they can't be very old! That's original Alex Ross work man!
It's absolutely spectacular!
Before Alex Ross did that he did a post-apocalyptic perspective on the Marvel universe called Earth X where everyone was a mutant or powered in some way. You should check that out now.

TK1
I didn't say very old!Yes it's Alex Ross i think it's amazing.

Psyquis52
He made Captain Marvel incredibly freaky. The guy made me @#$%# my pants.

TK1
Ye, I liked the second page of the 4th issue which spreads over 2 drool

Black Adam
you should be able to buy the entire trade for around 20 dollars at any comic shop or book store or online comic store.

but I'm guessing you want free scans.

Validus
Or wait for the Absolute edition.

http://www.dccomics.com/graphic_novels/?gn=5472

KC is still my favorite story in the DCU universe.

TK1
It's 4 issues right?

If so i own them all.

RogerRamjet
i got issue number one s&n by Mark Waid smokin'

Psyquis52
Those should be worth quite a bit in a short while. Keep those safe or I'll kick you in the #$%#@!

RogerRamjet
oh trust me...i will...polybagged with backer board..nuthin can harm those babies wink

TK1
COOL!so is there just 4 issues?

RogerRamjet
yes...four issues, all appeard in 1996 so not as ancient as you might think...

TK1
Oh cool they didn't look that old anyway.

H. S. 6
I just finished reading the trade today.

It was freakin awesome.

DigiMark007
KC was really cool. Apparently there's a similarly-themed alternate history called Justice that's supposed to be just as good.

roughrider
Originally posted by Psyquis52
They're not very old! mad Unless you found a different Kingdom Come then they can't be very old! That's original Alex Ross work man!
It's absolutely spectacular!
Before Alex Ross did that he did a post-apocalyptic perspective on the Marvel universe called Earth X where everyone was a mutant or powered in some way. You should check that out now.

No, the work he did before Kingdom Come that got him noticed was Marvels, with Kurt Busiek. It was the Marvel Universe of the 20th century,as witnessed by a common man who saw the coming of all the heroes, mutants, Gods etc.

Validus
Originally posted by DigiMark007
KC was really cool. Apparently there's a similarly-themed alternate history called Justice that's supposed to be just as good.
The current Alex Ross series? It's great but bi monthly so it's going to take another year+ to wrap up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.