A wolverine movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
i heard there will be some wolverine movies, is this true

Martinus
I think that all Xmen movies were the Wolverine movies.

Leo.M
They don't need to whore Wolverine. They should give to spotlight to some of the other X-MEN Characters

Noa
Originally posted by Martinus
I think that all Xmen movies were the Wolverine movies.

/\ lol

That is the romour going around right now, also a magneto movie idea is being thrown around. I would be hoping for storms character to get her own movie but remembering what halle berry did to the catwoman movie *shudder* That might not be such a great idea.lol

InnerRise
Yes it is true that there will be a Wolverine Movie. Hugh Jackman is working on it right now.

I rather not have a Wolverine Movie.

I'd really wish they'd go with the Storm Movie.

is it comprehensible.....

Shalimar_fox
agreed

Jigsaw13
If they make one, I'm not going to go see it. All 3 of the X-Men movies were mostly about Wolverine. They don't need to make Wolverine movie.

InnerRise
Exactly.

Hopefully the Wolverine movie will have some good cameos, but considering it's the Prequel, it won't, which isn't a good thing.

phoenix100
God, I hope there won't be a Wolverine movie. I like the character, but enough is enough. It is always about Wolverine - and he usually has to take on other peoples 'toys/abilities' to make him interesting. (Cyclops' bike, car, girl (wife), Xavier's psychic ability (like he did in X Men 3 when Cyclops is kissing Dark Phoenix and suddenly Wolverine senses something at the same time as Charles and starts running...). It was really nice in Xmen 3 to actually see Cyclops riding his own Harley and kissing his girlfriend (movie) wife (comics).

killerghost16
Well if its in the making they should put deapool and sabertooth, maverick, and omega red now that would be cool.

Sludge
Someone mentioned Storm. Personally, I don't think that would work in any way.

A.) Storm has never been an outstandingly popular character outside of the group.

B.) She's not all that interesting.

C.) Halle Berry.

Darth Jello
I just hope that if they do it, they do it right.
a. Bone claws
b. set the story after X3 with a mystery theme, but rely on flashbacks as a device.
c. use many of the X-men cast in different roles to give parallels to character archtypes in logan's life.

my casting ideas-
Hugh Jackman-Wolverine/James Logan/Thomas Logan
Famke Janssen-Rose
Tyler Mane-Sabretooth/Victor Creed/Dog Logan
Patrick Fugit-James Howlett/Young Wolverine
The Rock-Cyber
James Marsden-Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier
Patrick Stewart-Proffessor Andre Thornton
Ian McKellan-Dr. Abraham Cornelius
Rebecca Romijn-Dr. Carol Hines
Jena Malone-Young Rose
Brian Cox-William Stryker
Christopher Walken-John Sublime
Ken Watanabe-Ogun
Angie Harmon-Silver Fox
Allan Cummings-Christoph Nord/Maverick
Michael Keaton-Deadpool

Mišt
May 15, 2006 - IGN FilmForce attended a roundtable interview in New York City on Friday with X-Men: The Last Stand star Hugh Jackman wherein the Aussie thesp spoke about his upcoming films, including Fox's planned Wolverine spinoff project.

Wolverine, which Jackman will also produce via his Seed Prods. shingle, will recount Logan's adventures before joining the X-Men. "We have a second draft in from David Benioff, who is an amazing writer and a huge fan and I'm very, very excited about it," Jackman revealed. "So I would say Wolverine will be the next. As for when that happens, I don't know. But it's looking very exciting."

Can fans expect to see any Marvel Comics villains in Wolverine? "It's fair to say that it's probably going to be a prequel but it's too early to say exactly who will be in it. Basically, I wouldn't tell you," Jackman laughed, adding, "But I thought it would be nice to say 'too early to tell.'"

And when asked about the possibility of an X-Men 4, Jackman replied simply, "No, I don't think there will be an X-Men 4."

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/708/708735p1.html

Rave X
In the movie's they're also married...

And I've heard somewhere Gambit will be in the Wolverine movie...

Oh, and no Storm movie. In the comics she's relatively interesting, but in the movies... ugh *shudder*

InnerRise
Originally posted by Sludge
Someone mentioned Storm. Personally, I don't think that would work in any way.

A.) Storm has never been an outstandingly popular character outside of the group.

B.) She's not all that interesting.

C.) Halle Berry.
I would say that Storm is a very popular Character and interesting enough to warrant a spin off.

And Halle Berry is very good at playing Storm and of course they would "up" in her own sequel compared to her role in the movies with millions of other characters to work on.

They'd be able to focus on the character of Storm and make her better.

Originally posted by Rave X
In the movie's they're also married...

And I've heard somewhere Gambit will be in the Wolverine movie...

Oh, and no Storm movie. In the comics she's relatively interesting, but in the movies... ugh *shudder*
The same goes for you. In a spin off, Storm would be much better developed.

InnerRise
In the above message I meant to say that they would "Up" Storm in her own Spin Off.

Jimmy Buggs
besides for a hand full of cry babies, people will love this movie. Including comic book fans. We could see classic wolvie stuff in a
pre-xmen wolvie movie. Alpha flight!? omega red, real saber tooth. Weapon X story lines. The Origin story line. Japan with death strike and silver samiri. There are a lot of great story's to base a movie on.

killerghost16
but u know they wont do that there gonna be gay and make some other crap up

Silverstein
you people, blame brian singer for making the x movies about wolverine. besides, im sure the general audience loves wolverine more than storm, and cyclops, and jean grey...since there were no cool characters that were interesting enough to drive the xmen in the movies.

fianlly some cool characters were introduced til X3, like the Beast, aside from X2's Nightcrawler and Colossus...but thats pretty much it, the actor for iceman sucks imo. btw brian singer said in an interview that he didnt like Gambit because there was a chance he would interfere with wolverine's popularity/personality and that singer doesnt favour cajuns very much

allofyousuckkk
i dont understand this.... the end of x-men 3 set us up for a 4th. Why would they go and make a prequel for Wolverine? They should continue with it onto x4, but this time make it more like the comics and give someone other than wolverine the spotlight.

Noa
Originally posted by Rave X
I

Totally agree with you on this one. I have not seen HB"s performance in x3 yet but she really does not pull of the power and deepth of Storm.

Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
besides for a hand full of cry babies, people will love this movie. Including comic book fans. We could see classic wolvie stuff in a
pre-xmen wolvie movie. Alpha flight!? omega red, real saber tooth. Weapon X story lines. The Origin story line. Japan with death strike and silver samiri. There are a lot of great story's to base a movie on.
yes that would be some classic wolverine storyline.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.