Odin vs. Thanos, Sersi and Binary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Universe
Fight takes place just outside of Asgard.

Who wins?

branhole
current thanos shoulb be above him alone.because when they introduced odin they had some massivley powerful characters and they needed to make one character one step above them,not on big gs level because they are smarter than that,so what they did was to have thanos a super powerful character vs odin so that would test his strength and he prevailed. but the comic book writers didnt want to make thanos seem weak so thay upgraded him with immortality and powered him up and they will keep doing that so he is once again one of the most powerful characters. as time goes on he will keep getting more and more powerups and they will once again have them fight to see who is better and thanos will walk out the victor.but that might not be for a while. same with tyrant who when introduced there where characters like betea ray bill,ss ,glads, so they said bigg made him first and thay wanted him to be almost on par with galactus, they made him and his master fight and galctus won, so they made him come back to fight these powerful chareacters and made him, so they made thanos fight him to show that thanos is powerful,they made him but with style to show how powerful tyrant is. As time goes on more and characters will be introduced that are strong, so they need to power thanos up, to make him keep up. but anyways thanos would probably win because the writers dont like to have thanos lose.

Mider
if thanos was skyfather he'd have the powers to show it thanks.

the Darkone
Odin still to much for this team redardless if it's outside of asgard. Odin caused shock waves threw out the mulituniverse, please let's don't go there.

Odin 10/10

Mr. Universe
Originally posted by branhole
current thanos shoulb be above him alone.because when they introduced odin they had some massivley powerful characters and they needed to make one character one step above them,not on big gs level because they are smarter than that,so what they did was to have thanos a super powerful character vs odin so that would test his strength and he prevailed. but the comic book writers didnt want to make thanos seem weak so thay upgraded him with immortality and powered him up and they will keep doing that so he is once again one of the most powerful characters. as time goes on he will keep getting more and more powerups and they will once again have them fight to see who is better and thanos will walk out the victor.but that might not be for a while. same with tyrant who when introduced there where characters like betea ray bill,ss ,glads, so they said bigg made him first and thay wanted him to be almost on par with galactus, they made him and his master fight and galctus won, so they made him come back to fight these powerful chareacters and made him, so they made thanos fight him to show that thanos is powerful,they made him but with style to show how powerful tyrant is. As time goes on more and characters will be introduced that are strong, so they need to power thanos up, to make him keep up. but anyways thanos would probably win because the writers dont like to have thanos lose.

interesting perspective.

General Kon-El
Odin still wins. 8/10.

branhole
actuly thanos has beat the maker one on 1. so current thanos outside of asguard could do it himself. and current could probably do it in asguard.

MJOILNIR
Odin owned Thanos in the blood and thunder series. Made it look easy. Him and the surfer at the same time. Thanos is awsome but no.

Mr. Universe
That was in Asgard. It wouldnt be so easy this time.

MJOILNIR
No it wouldent be as easy but I think he could do it. Id say King Thor could do it as easy.

Mr. Universe
King Thor hasnt shown me that he can take 3, near skyfathers at the same time. Genis was able to keep up with him.

leonidas
sersi/binary<=surfer/drax

odin crushes them. oh, and not a single person in the history of this forum (far as i can tell) has ever proven that odin is more powerful in asgard than outside asgard. if someone CAN prove it, props to them -- otherwise -- in or out of asgard, same thing and odin owns them.

unless you want to take into account the whole 'mystery powerups' that thanos seems to undergo every issue or so . . .

Mr. Universe
Originally posted by leonidas
sersi/binary<=surfer/drax

bullshit.

MJOILNIR
Just my opinion. Thor broke the skien of the fates. Supposedly something even the elder gods couldent do. I dont think those three are near all fathers.

branhole
thanos was at his weakest when he fought odin. recently he has immortality and he powered himself up before he gave up the hotu.

leonidas
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
bullshit.

blink

i trust you're kidding . . .

gladiator has punched out binary. qusar has shown he is more powerful than binary. sersi has nothing remotely resembling a planetary level feat let alone feats on the level of ss.

it's not even close, most likely . . .

Validus
bullshit.
laughing out loud Agreed. At least on Drax being above Sersi and Binary.

MJOILNIR
Odin jsut is to far above him I think. Marvel even list's him seperate from the rest of the marvel universe characters alongside the other cosmics. Thanos is awsome and one of the most powerful villians in the Marvel universe but hes no cosmic level deity.

Mr. Universe
blink

i trust you're kidding . . .

gladiator has punched out binary.

thanos has knocked out in-betweener. i mean, let's not use logic like this.

leonidas
Originally posted by Validus
laughing out loud Agreed. At least on Drax being above Sersi and Binary.

i wouldn't be so sure . . . if glads can ko her, i see no reason drax couldn't. binary is pretty tough, but she gets too much credit in the forum as a whole . . .

ss>sersi though, for sure.

leonidas
thanos has knocked out in-betweener. i mean, let's not use logic like this.

not without plot device he didn't. inbetweener was essentially powerless so it makes perfect sense he did so. glads basically walked through her power and punched her out. trying to blast drax into unconsciousness usually doesn't work unless you're odin . . . or maybe thanos.

Mr. Universe
sersi's matter manipulation feats are above that of ss. and so is her durability.

MJOILNIR
Thats true. Sersi is the only level 5 matter manipulator in marvel if Im not mistaken. She aint to be taken lightly.

The Fake Macoy
Isn't Gladiator also about 100x faster than Drax? I mean, if you ask me that would make a big difference.

Mider
maybe glads was on high confidence which is PIS city, but if she is that strong she should have done more damage if she cant beat him she wont beat odin, and someone tell us where its stated odin is weaker outside of asgard? he's not weaker outside i think its they have it confused with his power to take all the other asgarudians essences into himself making him stronger.

leonidas
sersi's matter manipulation feats are above that of ss. and so is her durability.

durability?? blink

proof?

even matter manipulation is questionable. i know sersi very well, have argued FOR her against many opponents on the forum, but there is no way she beats ss. his speed alone would kill her. he does everything she does, but at a higher level.

and its funny how so many are disregarding drax. with the power gem it's not good to take him lightly . . .

leonidas
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Isn't Gladiator also about 100x faster than Drax? I mean, if you ask me that would make a big difference.

speed wasn't the difference in that fight -- it was durability. drax is at LEAST as durable as glads. after prolonged battles with hulk, drax wasn't even breathing hard. glads . . . erm

Skeets
Leo's right this is the same as the actual comic,Odin stomps them.

Validus
i wouldn't be so sure . . . if glads can ko her, i see no reason drax couldn't. binary is pretty tough, but she gets too much credit in the forum as a whole . . .

ss>sersi though, for sure.
I haven't read that issue but I know it was a one page type of deal. I'd have to see the context. Did Binary even get a chance to get going?

Mr. Universe
durability?? blink

proof?

even matter manipulation is questionable. i know sersi very well, have argued FOR her against many opponents on the forum, but there is no way she beats ss. his speed alone would kill her. he does everything she does, but at a higher level.

and its funny how so many are disregarding drax. with the power gem it's not good to take him lightly . . .

Err, well she was atomized by Blastaar and reformed immediately, and become completely immune. Thats durability for you. She is essentially immortal.

"at a higher level"

No, she is the better matter manipulator. Silver Surfers best is what, turning people to stone? She has turned people into animals.

Skeets
Err, well she was atomized by Blastaar and reformed immediately, and become completely immune. Thats durability for you. She is essentially immortal.

"at a higher level"

No, she is the better matter manipulator. Silver Surfers best is what, turning people to stone? She has turned people into animals.
Surfers done much more with his MM powers.He turned rocks into oxygen and much more

Maestro
Odin curbstomps them, you have to take into consideration that its unlikely that sersis matter manipulation will affect Odin a skyfather who probably has spells in place to counteract such things, the guy doesn't lose a eye for wisdom for nothing.

Mr. Universe
Originally posted by Skeets
Surfers done much more with his MM powers.He turned rocks into oxygen and much more

Restructuring the anatomy of people is more impressive than reconstructing the structure of a rock if you ask me. She still has the better feat. And her matter manipulation has even worked on thor.

Darth_Erebus
Tough fight, but Odin still wins.

leonidas
Restructuring the anatomy of people is more impressive than reconstructing the structure of a rock if you ask me. She still has the better feat. And her matter manipulation has even worked on thor.

i don't think i was clear enough -- sersi probably DOES have the more impressive MM feats because of their DETAIL. she has very precise levels of control -- it's her specialty. on a macro scale though, her feats really are not much compared to what ss has done. he has altered matter on a PLANETARY scale. he has even manipulated and synthesized the odinpower in the past.

so while it is debateable that every single thing sersi can do, ss can do (though it is possible i suppose) there is most definitely things ss can do that she cannot.

your point about blastarr actually works against you -- blastarr is reasonably tough, but if HE can blast her to atoms, imagine what ss would do. and she wouldn't get the chance to reform because he'd scatter her atoms across the universe. sersi actually matches up better against thor because thor lacks ss's speed and energy manipulation powers. eternals are tough to kill, but it can and has been done. ss is MORE than capable of doing so in this case.

Mr. Universe
the point is that she has become immune to any such blast since then^. and planetary wise, she has contained an earth-destroying explosion before.

leonidas
are you talking about that avengers issue? that wasn't earth-destroying, nor did she do it alone. unless you're thinking of something else.

and the point is -- she wouldn't get the CHANCE to become immune. her most powerful showings (that i'm aware of) came during that avengers arc where she was going crazy. even ikaris seemed afraid of her. but even in that arc she did nothing to compare to ss's feats. i love sersi and WISH i could say she'd win (i even made the sersi v ss thread quite a while ago and not one person picked her) but she can't beat him. to the point of your thread -- if she's even just CLOSE to ss, she is no where NEAR skyfather. odin took out ss with a casual shot. sersi would easily suffer a similar fate.

oh, and here's glads/binary. well done lucid lui! wink (all hail and respect gladiator!! laughing )

Gladiator vs. Binary
Binary is an extremely powerful being. As THIS! (shows her easily wiping out a couple members of the imperial guard) scan shows, there's no limit to her power. Gladiator comes right through her blast to knock her out.

1. http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/...sbinary26zq.jpg
2. http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/...sbinary34un.jpg

&^%$#@! why don't the links work when they've been copied and pasted!! anyway, they're on pg5 of the glads respect thread. and again -- if glads can do it, i see no reaosn why drax couldn't.

kgkg
After Thanos is down the other two die hard.

King KAM
Originally posted by Mider
if thanos was skyfather he'd have the powers to show it thanks. oh you mean like owning cube beings?

because he does that, thanks smile

branhole
there is almost no way current thanos is not a skyfather. he was just below it at his weakest when he fought odin.

King KAM
Originally posted by branhole
there is almost no way current thanos is not a skyfather. he was just below it at his weakest when he fought odin. and hes been upgraded since.

Thanos_6383
Another upgrade for Thanos.Cool.

branhole
how is thanos below skyfather now, because he ist, thats right!

MJOILNIR
Thors the latest skyfather per say. Even current Thanos couldent take Odin. Odin has/had solar system and reality altering magic. Even at his current level thanos isnt a trus cosmic level entity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.