Spanish Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NiņoArņia
so ive seen translations of spiderman in lots of languages, and ive also seen him drawn adapted to other cultures. does anyone know if he was ever drawn to be latino or some kind of spanish. laughing nevermind my spelling, too lazy to spell rite now.

NiņoArņia
super bump

HellMaster93
TRANSLATION:
So I've seen translations of Spider-Man in lots of languages, and I've also seen the artwork adapted for other cultures. Does anyone know if he was ever drawn to be Latino or some kind of Spanish? laughing Never mind my spelling, I'm too lazy to spell right now.
cool

NiņoArņia
laughing laughing yes, that helps. sorry i posted that at like 2 in the morning the yesterday.

redcaped
Trabajo para Rinoceronte=Rhino got a job

redcaped
Has anyone had comics from Spain? They're made from 4 different issues and also larger in size. I don't know about the present but to me they were the best, including paper quality. It first had Superman with WW...he lost his powers momentary by some magician, second had Spiderman team up CA...a dimensional gate appeared and through it came a green beast threatening the city followed by CA and other different characters. The Falcon got crazy and Cap knocked him down forcefully...later with Spiderman they led the beast to a ship and they made it explode. How? Cap takes control of the master room by releasing the oil while spidey fights the beast brutally...that's how it was. Followed by the Hulk "When a city dies" Hulk chasing an old man with Betty as a hostage...a Machine Man cameo. Sorry, I can't remember the 4th story. All in Spanish. Spidey was called "lanza redes"

NiņoArņia

Darth Jello
I like the pirated, blue and yellow slavic version of Daredevil-Neboysha
Rough Translation: Bravey

doctorstrongbad
Different countries tend to do crazy things with their comic characters. Just look at spider-man in Japan.

redcaped
Excuse me, Spain did not alter Spider-Man or other superheroes...they'd just put them together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.