Omega Red vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
1st age Spawn vs Omega Red. not god-like spawn or w/e where he can stop time and all that stuff. vs..Omega Red, the Soviet Super soldier.

bloodlust is on.

who wins?

batdude123
Originally posted by braz
1st age Spawn vs Omega Red. not god-like spawn or w/e where he can stop time and all that stuff. vs..Omega Red, the Soviet Super soldier.

bloodlust is on.

who wins?

What the f**k? Even first age Spawn smokes him 32165468798137913/10

Psyquis52
What did Omega Red ever do to you?

His life sapping pheremones only work on the LIVING! Spawn isn't exactly with us if you know what I mean. This sucks.

Milkie
Spawn

TricksterPriest
no Spawn is gonna **** him up royal. I feel sorry for Omega Red.

Badabing
Spawn has too much power. I'd like to see the battle though.

TheEvilHex
Spawn 10/10

guy222
Originally posted by braz

bloodlust is on.

who wins?

spawn

grey fox
The commie dies a painful death....

golem370
I think Omega does better then you might think he has a healing factor lifts 10 tons very good fighting skill and strong armor. I believe If he gets those tendrils on Spawn Omega Red could rip him apart. On the cartoon Omega Red riped that tank in half

llagrok
Originally posted by golem370
I think Omega does better then you might think he has a healing factor lifts 10 tons very good fighting skill and strong armor. I believe If he gets those tendrils on Spawn Omega Red could rip him apart. On the cartoon Omega Red riped that tank in half

People underestimate Omega Red's durability. His tentacles are far stronger than Spawn's chains.

Tassadar
Originally posted by llagrok
People underestimate Omega Red's durability. His tentacles are far stronger than Spawn's chains.

You mean the unbreakable ones?

llagrok
Originally posted by Tassadar
You mean the unbreakable ones?

Spawn's not unbreakable. Omega Red is pretty hard to break with chains.

Milkie
Originally posted by golem370

Sorry Buddy

Omega Red ain't ripping Spawn in half.

Omega's not gonna be fighting somebody like Blade or Gambit.

Either somebody lied to you or you now nothing about Spawn.

Spawn's not unbreakable. Omega Red is pretty hard to break with chains.

You know nothing about Spawn.

grey fox

Calling Bullshit , Omega Reds is Carbonadium a russian version of Adamantium, which is a HELL of a lot weaker then Adamantium.

It can (and has) been broken. Spawns chains on the otherhand....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.