Sabertooth runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
This guy gets absolutely no love. When he first started he was not a Wolverine knock off at all. He was more deadly then. He also had super-human strength on par with Spiderman's and a fighting ability on par with Wolverine which made you say, "@#%* How's Wolverine going to get out of this?" It was supposed to make Wolverine out to be the underdog slightly. Now Sabertooth is like the X-men's Rocksteady or Bebop. Sure he's tough, but anyone can beat him. I hate that.

1. Vulture
2. Razor-fist
3. Mystique
4. Crossbones
5. Winter Soldier
6. Bullseye
7. Mr. Hyde
8. Daredevil
9. Deadpool
10. Wolverine (for real)

No prep for anyone.

Grimm22
This is messed up no expression

Winter Soldier should be either last or second to last considering that he beat Wolverine wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22

Winter Soldier should be either last or second to last considering that he beat Wolverine wink

Yeah, considering Wolverine's hands were tied behind his back. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, considering Wolverine's hands were tied behind his back. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because Bucky put them on him wink

Psyquis52
Because Bucky put them on him wink

Winter Soldier had prep for that fight BTW. No prep here.
Now, stop whining and give me results. How far does he get?

riceroost

Winter Soldier should be either last or second to last considering that he beat Wolverine wink Try actually reading the issue. Wolverine was about to kill Winter Soldier had his backup not arrived to save his ass. Winter Soldier is fine next to Crossbones, considering Crossbones has beaten Cap and Bucky seems to be just as skilled as Cap since his resurection.

My problem is Daredevil being at # 8...WTF?

Sabretooth should clear this gauntlet. His only problem here is Mister Hyde, and that is a very small problem. Other than that it's clear sailing until he hits Wolverine. Wolverine vs. Sabretooth can go either way. I'd give Creed a 50/50 chance against Wolverine.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by riceroost
Try actually reading the issue. Wolverine was about to kill Winter Soldier had his backup not arrived to save his ass. Winter Soldier is fine next to Crossbones, considering Crossbones has beaten Cap and Bucky seems to be just as skilled as Cap since his resurection.

My problem is Daredevil being at # 8...WTF?

Sabretooth should clear this gauntlet. His only problem here is Mister Hyde, and that is a very small problem. Other than that it's clear sailing until he hits Wolverine. Wolverine vs. Sabretooth can go either way. I'd give Creed a 50/50 chance against Wolverine.

I like riceroost. big grin

Grimm22
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I like riceroost. big grin

U would.

Jerk mad

stick out tongue

Psyquis52
U would.

Jerk mad

stick out tongue
bawlingIt's true. I am a jerk.crybaby

Nobody likes me..........

batdude123
That's not true! big grin

Psyquis52
Why thank you batdude. I feel better already.

See Grimm22. Some people like me. Heck batdude likes me and we don't agree on half as much stuff as you and I do.

Must be that whole Hoosier thing.

batdude123
rock

Lucid Lui
Creed could clear this gauntlet.

badabing
Numbers 5, 7, 9 and 10 could give Sabretooth a run but he can clear the gauntlet.

Psyquis52
Wow. And here I thought we had a whole lot of Sabertooth haters on this forum. Apparantly I was wrong.

riceroost
Originally posted by badabing
Numbers 5, 7, 9 and 10 could give Sabretooth a run but he can clear the gauntlet. 5 ???

5 ?????

Some human guy with a robotic arm is going to give Creed problems?

The guy who took out Rogue in like 3 panels??? When he was weak???

No hope for you.

badabing
5 ???

5 ?????

Some human guy with a robotic arm is going to give Creed problems?

The guy who took out Rogue in like 3 panels??? When he was weak???

No hope for you.
Robotic arms rule. He'll pimp slap Creed with that arm. Let's get to the root of your disliking for Winter Soldier. Does it stem from your childhood? shifty

riceroost
Originally posted by badabing
Robotic arms rule. He'll pimp slap Creed with that arm. Let's get to the root of your disliking for Winter Soldier. Does it stem from your childhood? shifty
Robotic arms are indeed cool, yet they do not make WS a more formidable opponent. Having a robotic arm with super strength may pose a problem for Captain America, but against Creed (Whose arms are very likely as strong as WS's one robaotic arm) the arm means nothing.

Creed could pimp slap WS with both of his super strength imbuded arms, or both of his feet.

A more likely senario is that Creed rips off WS 's robotic arm and proceeds to bludgeon Bucky to death with it.

I dont dislike Winter Soldier. I do think he should have stayed dead, as the return of dead character takes away any consequences in the already goofball world of comic books.

I just think it's a joke that any human or even any peak human, no matter how cool or how skilled, should be able to last 4 seconds against Creed. DD, Bucky, Cap, Crossbones, Elektra, Razor-Fist, Bullseye - all these people should get killed by Sabretooth easily.

The only thing that stems from my childhood is my extreme hatred for abusive parents who need psychological help and deny they have issues. I have no problem with Bucky, other than the fact that he should have stayed dead. I can't stand all these people coming back to life. It takes away from comics when nothing has any reprecussions anymore.

Apolloknight
Robotic arms are indeed cool, yet they do not make WS a more formidable opponent. Having a robotic arm with super strength may pose a problem for Captain America, but against Creed (Whose arms are very likely as strong as WS's one robaotic arm) the arm means nothing.

Creed could pimp slap WS with both of his super strength imbuded arms, or both of his feet.

A more likely senario is that Creed rips off WS 's robotic arm and proceeds to bludgeon Bucky to death with it.

I dont dislike Winter Soldier. I do think he should have stayed dead, as the return of dead character takes away any consequences in the already goofball world of comic books.

I just think it's a joke that any human or even any peak human, no matter how cool or how skilled, should be able to last 4 seconds against Creed. DD, Bucky, Cap, Crossbones, Elektra, Razor-Fist, Bullseye - all these people should get killed by Sabretooth easily.

The only thing that stems from my childhood is my extreme hatred for abusive parents who need psychological help and deny they have issues. I have no problem with Bucky, other than the fact that he should have stayed dead. I can't stand all these people coming back to life. It takes away from comics when nothing has any reprecussions anymore.

Very Much agree, Sabertooth has been downplayed alot. Sabartooth is truly a Beast, and deserves more respect.

Psyquis52
I agree that he deserves more respect. (which is why I made this forum)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.