Apocalypse(why)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Sexy
I just read the new X-men comic. Damn, will Apocalypse forever be a b##ch in comics. Is there any way for him to redeem himself.

MadMadTitan
Apocalypse certainly got great powers, but he still got owned in the fights which doesnt make sense at all... sad

Philip_ll
He gets owned out of stupitidy.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Is there any way for him to redeem himself.

Seppuku?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Seppuku?

Translation?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Translation?

It's when you commit ritualistic suicide...It's what Japanese Samurai do if they are going to lose a fight...So they don't lose their honor.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
It's when you commit ritualistic suicide...It's what Japanese Samurai do if they are going to lose a fight...So they don't lose their honor.

Ahhhh! Of course. I feel pretty dumb now. wink

Mr.V
Not really that know a word, but i guess he could of just said:

Top himself

or

Commit suicide...

But anyways you cant ever expect apocalypse to be taken seriously because at the end of the day he has to lose to the X men

HellMaster93
yes sad Oh well...

Big Sexy
I think the only comic where he is uber at all is the X-men adventure comics and thats only because of there ties to the early 90s series. Even in the cartoons he was inconsistent to points where he was hurt by a single x-man, yet he was able to kill them all together easily in one episode.

Big Sexy
I think the only way for redemption is if he becomes a threat to more than just the x-men.

jasofisc
its funny how the cartoons always give Apoc more respect then the comics. what happened to apoc recently that makes him seem like he sucks so much.

Big Sexy
Well he was defeated by Stryfe, Magneto, and cable. Now he was defeated by mostly sunfire and havok

UltimateStryfe
dude, they'll probably have rocket racer beat him next!

Big Sexy
I have read the X-men adventure comics. They are the only ones where he is badass because they are just takes on the cartoon.

King KAM
Originally posted by Mr.V
Not really that know a word, but i guess he could of just said:

Top himself

or

Commit suicide...

But anyways you cant ever expect apocalypse to be taken seriously because at the end of the day he has to lose to the X men top himself??? why would we want to see him give himself oral sex?

Mr.V
Top himself is english slang for commit suicide, whereas im guessing in the states its giving head right? ugh, auto-fellatio a most disgusting hobby

King KAM
Top himself is english slang for commit suicide, whereas im guessing in the states its giving head right? ugh, auto-fellatio a most disgusting hobby Can it Frenchy! evil face

Mr.V
Im not from the west mid-lands, thats will... Im from London big grin we dont get mistaken for French people thank you very much..

Ney yorker evil face

King KAM
Im not from the west mid-lands, thats will... Im from London big grin we dont get mistaken for French people thank you very much..

Ney yorker evil face Im from California, Frenchie! evil face

Mr.V
I knew that evil face New Yorker big grin But its easy to pretend you aint big grin

King KAM
French Bastad....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.