Finally!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
Cyclops died big grin worthless sonofab*tch he was cool Wolverine should've killed him in the first movie, but made it out to look like it was the government, so that Jean would've been really pissed and used her mind powers to convince Xavier to join Magneto and rule the world under the iron fist of the mutant! evil face Plus Wolverine gets the girl, and the least badass character dies, so everybody wins! eek! Word to ya mother. cool

Because I can
my muver aint here................. schmoll

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Cyclops died big grin worthless sonofab*tch he was cool Wolverine should've killed him in the first movie, but made it out to look like it was the government, so that Jean would've been really pissed and used her mind powers to convince Xavier to join Magneto and rule the world under the iron fist of the mutant! evil face Plus Wolverine gets the girl, and the least badass character dies, so everybody wins! eek! Word to ya mother. cool

Nice use of spoiler tags for those who haven't seen the movie for ****s sake.

Darth Revan
See if I care schmoll

Darth Revan
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Nice use of spoiler tags for those who haven't seen the movie for ****s sake.

You're the one with the X-men sig, you're supposed to have seen it already. no expression

Because I can
wounded2

Barker
Word to ya mother. cool
I'll give her the Message, Thanks.

Because I can
Oh, so YOUR muver is here..... youpi

Darth Revan
...but edited. no expression

LanceWindu
You're the one with the X-men sig, you're supposed to have seen it already. no expression

I have seen it. smile But I'm looking out for those who haven't and don't want to be spoiled.

Kosta
Next time warn what the spoiler is about!!! >_< LOL

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Kosta
Next time warn what the spoiler is about!!! >_< LOL

sry lol! embarrasment

Darth Revan
I have seen it. smile But I'm looking out for those who haven't and don't want to be spoiled.

Ah. smile

Because I can
Chaaaaa

Valharu
Who said Cyclops died? Did anyone see him die? Mr Sinister anyone. shifty

Darth Revan

DE Luke
I have seen it. smile But I'm looking out for those who haven't and don't want to be spoiled. Whats your overall opinion about it,Ken?

Mišt
w00t Too bad we didnt see the ****er blow up! Always hated Cyclops in the movies, never did anything good except against Toad.

TOH
Thank you guys... no expression

Prabhodh

o shit, ruined for me i hovered over the thread title and read it!

Storm
Please use this link: X-Men: The Last Stand Discussion.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.