Sonic vs Kerby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

White Reeper
I got money no Kerby

caocao200
Kirby will surely get Sonics best ability, but then sonic turns into hyper sonic.. hyper sonic wins in a nano sec.

MadMel
if there's no limitations on super sonic or hyper sonic, then he pwns outright..but if its just plain sonic, kirby'll suck him in and either
a. eat sonic..or
b. steal sonics speed and they mimic the flash/zoom fight, only not as fast.....until they both get tired....

Acrosurge
Shouldn't Kirby get injured if he tries to suck Sonic in? The blue dude is covered in super sharp quills. Even still, I'm thinking Sonic is too quick to fall prey to Kirby's sucking ability. Sonic takes this.

White Reeper
not not super sonic which i got a pic of but normal sonic.

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by White Reeper
I got money no Kerby

1.) Don't you mean Kirby?
2.) Kirby won't be able to suck in Sonic. Sonic is far too fast for the pink dude.
3.) I doubt Kirby would be able to copy his speed. Plus his lightspeed attack will finish in a flash.

White Reeper
most people might think that but they don't really know what KIRBY/SORRY is really capable of.

MadMel
kirby goes stone and flattens sonic....

Christina_2006
Freddy vs Jason

ThePrincessBee
Sonic owns Kirby laughing

ThePrincessBee
that fact that Kirby even has to eat a person, means that he himself, is owned by Sonic.

MadMel
1.whats eating got to do with it???...
2. scenario...
-kirby sucks sonic in, turns into kirby/sonic....
-kirby runs away, sonic chases..
-kirby jumps, and turns stone just as sonic is under him..
-sonic gets flattened...
-kirby wins...

Acrosurge
Originally posted by MadMel
1.whats eating got to do with it???...
2. scenario...
-kirby sucks sonic in, turns into kirby/sonic....
-kirby runs away, sonic chases..
-kirby jumps, and turns stone just as sonic is under him..
-sonic gets flattened...
-kirby wins... What might be more accurate would be the following:

-Kirby tries to suck sonic in, Sonic avoids the vacuum and hits Kirby from behind/above.
-Kirby runs away, Sonic hits him...
-Kirby jumps, and turns stone just as sonic is under him... Sonic runs out from under Kirby long before Kirby can hit him.
-Sonic wins...

Kirby just isn't going to be fast enough to suck Sonic in.

ESB - 1138
More like Sonic uses Chaos Control and freezes time and places Kirby over a pit of lava. Time returns to normal and Kirby falls in.

White Reeper
No Kirby hides from sonic,sonic comes looking for kirby, kirby ambushes him by sucking him in and then he spits him out into a pit of lava.

ESB - 1138
Sonic turns into Hyper Sonic and plays around in the lava before killing Kirby. Kirby can't win.

White Reeper
no he cant turn into super sonic in this match!

ESB - 1138
okay. Sonic becomes Hyper Sonic.

White Reeper
ur a ***, u know what i mean he cant turn into anything,he has to stay at regular sonic!

ESB - 1138
Don't have to get rude about it. Getting mad about a forum is pointless.

Speaking of which Sonic uses Chaos Control, freezes time, and does a lightspeed attack on Kirby while time is frozen. Time flow returns to normal and Kirby is dead.

White Reeper
kirby floats in the air and then suck sonic up or drops on him.

IcePunk
What the f**k?

Please tell me you're joking.

MadMel
Originally posted by Acrosurge
What might be more accurate would be the following:

-Kirby tries to suck sonic in, Sonic avoids the vacuum and hits Kirby from behind/above.
-Kirby runs away, Sonic hits him...
-Kirby jumps, and turns stone just as sonic is under him... Sonic runs out from under Kirby long before Kirby can hit him.
-Sonic wins...

Kirby just isn't going to be fast enough to suck Sonic in.

dude..
1. if sonic goes for kirby first, it'll be too late, at a close enough range, kirby's suck-copy attack is unavoidable
2. if he went behind kirby while he's sucking, he gets sucked in..
3. sonic thinks a a normal speed, even if his perception doesn't..if kirby timed it right, sonic will be moving too fast to avoid kirby's stone attack, so sonic gets flattened..

White Reeper
what if he sucked in sonic would his stone attack be faster?

Acrosurge
dude..
1. if sonic goes for kirby first, it'll be too late, at a close enough range, kirby's suck-copy attack is unavoidable
3. sonic thinks a a normal speed, even if his perception doesn't..if kirby timed it right, sonic will be moving too fast to avoid kirby's stone attack, so sonic gets flattened.. Dude...

1. Why would Sonic run straight into Kirby's mouth? Unavoidable? roll eyes (sarcastic) If that's true, then why can't Kirby instantly suck in all the Boss characters and copy them?

2. You're telling me that Kirby's suck attack is 360 degrees? What game is that from?

3. You've no proof for this at all. Regardless, Sonic IS faster and more agile than Kirby by quite a margin. Chances are good that Kirby's stone attack will be connecting with nothing.

Sonic holds the advatage here, through speed and agility. *shrugs*

caocao200
If stonned kirby was falling on sonics direction, sonic would create a tornado and send kirby flying to oblivion...sonic has a bounce attack which is far better than kirbys stone drop thingy...

DarthSaboteur
dude..
3. sonic thinks a a normal speed, even if his perception doesn't..if kirby timed it right, sonic will be moving too fast to avoid kirby's stone attack, so sonic gets flattened..

1: No, in fact, it's quite avoidable. Kirby can only suck enemies in when his mouth is open, which leaves me with a theory that the sucking ability has a particular range in width which may or may not be able to suck him in. Of course, that's assuming that Kirby and Sonic start out at point blank and Kirby's completely prepared and Sonic isn't, unrealistic.

2: Unrealistic, and it's reeks of "Fanboyism 101".

3: Wait a minute, is it me or are you contradicting yourself? First off, what makes you think that Kirby will drop fast enough to hit Sonic. Second, what makes you think Sonic wouldn't pull off a Homing Attack as soon as Kirby reverts to his regular state, give me a break.

You're expectations for Kirby are huge, and he ain't gonna fufill them to the 't'. He might give Sonic a little something unexpected and entertaining, but I don't think he'll force Sonic into his "serious mode".

ESB - 1138
dude..

1. MetaKnight avoided it. And MetaKnight is about the same height as Kirby.
2. So Kirby's mouth is 360 degrees?
3. So Sonic spent his entire life running at the speed of sound and isn't use to thinking fast?

MadMel
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
1: No, in fact, it's quite avoidable. Kirby can only suck enemies in when his mouth is open, which leaves me with a theory that the sucking ability has a particular range in width which may or may not be able to suck him in. Of course, that's assuming that Kirby and Sonic start out at point blank and Kirby's completely prepared and Sonic isn't, unrealistic.

2: Unrealistic, and it's reeks of "Fanboyism 101".

3: Wait a minute, is it me or are you contradicting yourself? First off, what makes you think that Kirby will drop fast enough to hit Sonic. Second, what makes you think Sonic wouldn't pull off a Homing Attack as soon as Kirby reverts to his regular state, give me a break.

You're expectations for Kirby are huge, and he ain't gonna fufill them to the 't'. He might give Sonic a little something unexpected and entertaining, but I don't think he'll force Sonic into his "serious mode".
1. i was joking...JEEZE!!! WHAT does it take to get a few laughs from this place??...
2. was joking.
3. joking.
4. there is no 't' in 'fufill' roll eyes (sarcastic)

killerbeast911
wait doesnt kirby have powers of his own like shape shifting in one of his games he gets the power to shape shift. messed also i think kirby would win.

MadMel
i dont, i was only kidden..sonic'll pwn kirby...unless hes in SSBB, then me as kirby pwns sonic evil face

ESB - 1138
i dont, i was only kidden..sonic'll pwn kirby...unless hes in SSBB, then me as kirby pwns sonic evil face

Nah. SSBM isn't cannon so don't bring that up. Sonic pwns Kirby end of story.

MadMel
yeah....ok..let this one die..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.