It Must Be Venom!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J-Unit
Avi Arad: In Spiderman 2 u wanted him to take the suit back on, in the third youll want him to take it off if u want him to be the Peter Parker you know again.

doctorstrongbad
Yes we all know Spider-man gets the dark suit before venom does. Where did you get this quote? Do you have the link? Thanks for the info and good job. smile

Sparkz
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Yes we all know Spider-man gets the dark suit before venom does. Where did you get this quote? Do you have the link? Thanks for the info and good job. smile

it was in the magazine Empire, it realy didn't tell you much.

DBZ MAN
No apart from that it said Hulk 2 and Iron man are out in 2008.

Sparkz
Originally posted by DBZ MAN

Said something about glactus in FF2 aswell but Avi Arad just talks in circles...I don't like the guy anyway, you see him on interveiws and he talks about the charcters like he made em, he said doc Ock was better at wallcrawling than spider-man.

DBZ MAN
Lmao.
He also mentioned Quicksilver will appear in FF2 as well which sounds cool but...I doubt Galactus will look cool on the big screen.

Sparkz
Lmao.
He also mentioned Quicksilver will appear in FF2 as well which sounds cool but...I doubt Galactus will look cool on the big screen.

He even hinted at a silver surfer movie...but im not sure whether that would be intresting.

Yarr
Silver Surfer movie would be awesome as long as the rendering looked just perfect and thats something that will never happen.

However a full CGI movie for Silver Surfer (along the lines of the Final Fantasy movies) would look awesome.

Jimmy Buggs
why would quick silver be inn a ff4 movie?

DBZ MAN
You mean FF2?
Because he first appeared in the FF comics.

chucktaylor
Didnt he first appear in X-Men issue #1?

Correct me if I'm wrong...

Spideys Sister
No apart from that it said Hulk 2 and Iron man are out in 2008. Iron Man yes, Hulk 2 I highly doubt. What are they going to continue from Mexico with subtitles all throughout the movie? Other than the fact that The first hulk movie barely had me watching, I completely doubt there being a second.
BTW where the hell is our Captin America movie?!Originally posted by DBZ MAN
Lmao.
He also mentioned Quicksilver will appear in FF2 as well which sounds cool but...I doubt Galactus will look cool on the big screen. Quicksilver? Isn't he affiliated with the Xmen movies? I don't think in the FF movies. I'm not to informed on the FF's enimes so I can't make a suggestion on who SHOULD be there.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Iron Man yes, Hulk 2 I highly doubt. What are they going to continue from Mexico with subtitles all throughout the movie? Other than the fact that The first hulk movie barely had me watching, I completely doubt there being a second.
BTW where the hell is our Captin America movie?! Quicksilver? Isn't he affiliated with the Xmen movies? I don't think in the FF movies. I'm not to informed on the FF's enimes so I can't make a suggestion on who SHOULD be there.

Actuly they are making hulk 2 there furthing the relationship of bruce and betty, and avi commented on how good abomination looks.

DBZ MAN
ARRE CRAP!! I MEANT SILVER SURFER!! sorry people, sorry! My badhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/doh.gif

doctorstrongbad
I have heard on an Iron man movie, but no confirmation yet. I think part 3 will be the black suit and venom my be in part 4.

spencerspider
the question is not is venom in the movie. the question is is he a cliffhanger or will he fight and die

Doc Ock
Oh please.

It's so obvious Arad is talking about Hydro-Man stick out tongue

Sparkz
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Oh please.

It's so obvious Arad is talking about Hydro-Man stick out tongue

Lol that wouldnt suprise me he dosent seem to know alot about marvel characters, in some interveiw he said Doc Ock was faster stronger and better at wallcraling than Spidey, he maybe stronger but not faster and better at wallcrawling, I'm suprised he didnt say hes better at spinning webs.

Doc Ock
I think what he said was that there's not much Spidey can do that Ock cannot counteract. He never said he was faster.

It's on the DVD.

Dan-El
Originally posted by spencerspider
the question is not is venom in the movie. the question is is he a cliffhanger or will he fight and die Cliffhanger. The SM franchise hasn't pulled a cliffhanger in the movies yet. But that's what's going to happen.
And no, Harry finding Norman's GG gear doesn't count as a cliffhanger. It's a set-up.

DBZ MAN
I doubt they'd put a cliffhanger on a movie that we'd have to wait at least 2 years to wait for. Otherwise that would just be mean.

Dan-El
Well, Venom certainly won't be in the third movie.
Would having Eddie become Venom at the very end count as a cliffhanger? I mean, it's kind of like the Harry/GG set-up... Maybe that could be an after/during credits thing. By during, I mean like the Doc Doom thing in F4

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Dan-El
Well, Venom certainly won't be in the third movie.
Would having Eddie become Venom at the very end count as a cliffhanger? I mean, it's kind of like the Harry/GG set-up... Maybe that could be an after/during credits thing. By during, I mean like the Doc Doom thing in F4

That's what's going to happen, at any rate.

Dan-El
Originally posted by H. S. 6
That's what's going to happen, at any rate.

I can see it now... Eddie on his knees in the church, asking for vengeance on Spider-Man... You can hear a dripping sound, like a busted pipe leaking water... Eddie is sobbing, a man broken... a large drop of water hits him in the back of the head... he reaches his hand behind his head.
Goo. Black goo, like tar. That's what Eddie sees when he looks at his hand again. He looks up to the rafters to see where it's coming from. And that's when he sees it.
Eddie looks back at his hand, and stares, paralyzed in horror, as the black goo spreads across his arm. He looks back up to the rafters. As the creature lunges to merge with his flesh, Eddie lets out a bloodcurtling scream!
And then it goes black, and the scream gets deeper. Less human. A vocal warble that is not quite man, not quite beast. And then it's quiet.

Cue credits.

spencerspider
if he does not fight I will be pissed. And so will many others

Dan-El
That's because you're putting too much into it. Trust me, you'd be happier seeing Venom in a full movie, rather than the last 15-30 minutes of SM 3

Sparkz
Originally posted by Doc Ock
I think what he said was that there's not much Spidey can do that Ock cannot counteract. He never said he was faster.

It's on the DVD.

The one I heard was on TV I havent actuly watched the extra's on the DVD yet... I'v only had it 2 years.

DBZ MAN
'Only' 2 years roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sparkz
'Only' 2 years roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shush you.

DBZ MAN
lol.

UltimateStryfe
evil face

Sea King
is that a real pic from the movie or is it photo shoped

cain marko
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
evil face

hehe thats pretty cool that how u make it?

Dan-El
I believe it's photoshopped

spencerspider
That's because you're putting too much into it. Trust me, you'd be happier seeing Venom in a full movie, rather than the last 15-30 minutes of SM 3

no trust me. if they kill my favorite character (Harry) off from sandman (who im not all tht in too) i will be very mad. if venom fights then harry will most likely die from venom and i will be very happy. i dont wanna wait 2-3 years for venom. let me see him now

Dan-El
Originally posted by spencerspider
no trust me. if they kill my favorite character (Harry) off from sandman (who im not all tht in too) i will be very mad. if venom fights then harry will most likely die from venom and i will be very happy. i dont wanna wait 2-3 years for venom. let me see him now

You want to know what happens? Harry hires Sandman to off Pete/Spidey, Sandman fails! After he's taken care of, Harry takes things into his own hands and dons the Goblin armor. He attempts to kill Peter, and sets up a bomb or a trap of some kind that will kill him. But when Harry sees that MJ is in peril as well, and realizes that he has become the real monster, he will repent, save the both of them all the while sacrificing his own life for theirs. Harry will die, Pete will get(or already has gotten) rid of the black suit, it will find Eddie, my scenario takes place, and Spider-Man 4 will come out 2010.

By the by, the whole Harry vs. Pete thing may not be the longest fight in the film, but Harry's finally becoming the second Green Goblin will take up the last 45 min. at the most, 30 min. at the least.

And that is what will happen, my friend. No Venom vs. Sandman battle, no giant throwdown between the black behemoth and the green meanie. Just a kick-ass, comic book-following, epic superhero/supervillain throwdown with two villains, one cameo, and one hell of a cliffhanger!

spencerspider
and u know this how? i really would like to know. cuz more info is showing harry fighting early on and then later.

Dan-El
Hey, this is all just speculation, but it's also the best way to handle the movie

dudes it is venom in spider-man 3 and i think and the end venoms alien simbiote reproduces and cletus kasedy becumse CARNAGE

Dan-El
Originally posted by 2222222
dudes it is venom in spider-man 3 and i think and the end venoms alien simbiote reproduces and cletus kasedy becumse CARNAGE

Wow. That has got to be the stupidest thing I've heard since people thought Harry Osborn was the Hobgoblin.

NiņoArņia
Originally posted by 2222222

blink blink i have, nothing, to say to that. blowup

Punker69

"Hulk 2"! Yeah *cough*

Silverstein
I can see it now... Eddie on his knees in the church, asking for vengeance on Spider-Man... You can hear a dripping sound, like a busted pipe leaking water... Eddie is sobbing, a man broken... a large drop of water hits him in the back of the head... he reaches his hand behind his head.
Goo. Black goo, like tar. That's what Eddie sees when he looks at his hand again. He looks up to the rafters to see where it's coming from. And that's when he sees it.
Eddie looks back at his hand, and stares, paralyzed in horror, as the black goo spreads across his arm. He looks back up to the rafters. As the creature lunges to merge with his flesh, Eddie lets out a bloodcurtling scream!
And then it goes black, and the scream gets deeper. Less human. A vocal warble that is not quite man, not quite beast. And then it's quiet.

Cue credits.

do you describe this scene in every thread? roll eyes (sarcastic)

spencerspider
yes he does

Punker69

Cue credits.

No, the movie is going to end with Spider-Man swinging around New York. Just like the previous two.

Dan-El
Originally posted by Punker69
No, the movie is going to end with Spider-Man swinging around New York. Just like the previous two.

That's what they want you to think, lol!

See, it's my way of thinking that Spidey will be swingin, and it'll be at night this time, cause SM 1 was morning swining, SM 2 was evening swinging, so SM 3 will be at night (in my mind, scary place it is). Spidey'll swing by the church, where faint curses and angry sobs will be heard, and my scene will cue in.

bigbran
That's what they want you to think, lol!

See, it's my way of thinking that Spidey will be swingin, and it'll be at night this time, cause SM 1 was morning swining, SM 2 was evening swinging, so SM 3 will be at night (in my mind, scary place it is). Spidey'll swing by the church, where faint curses and angry sobs will be heard, and my scene will cue in. why in the church?
and as much as some of us want to see venom, there not going to have 3 major villians in one film. venom will be in the forth one and maybe just maybe carnage.

pinkfloydkor
I think they are just going to end it after the 3rd. Anyway, Silver surfer comes out 08, FF2 comes out 07, Iron Man comes out May 2 08, and-
HULK 2????? What are they thinking? The first Hulk movie was one of my least favorite movies of all time, along with Grease 2!(and that is saying something)

Dan-El
Originally posted by bigbran
why in the church?
and as much as some of us want to see venom, there not going to have 3 major villians in one film. venom will be in the forth one and maybe just maybe carnage.

I think there'll be a Venom cliffhanger, is all. All the trilogy movies are doing it, like an attempt to capitalize on the original Star Wars trilogy formula.

And in the church because:

A.) It is one of the few things about Venom that haven't really been retconned in the comics or cartoon

B.) Peter lost the symbiote costume due to the high sonic frequency of the bell in the tower in the cartoon, so perhaps since Avi Arad is the producer of SM 3 (as he was a producer for the cartoon) a similar scene will appear.

Silverstein
isn't the next Hulk movie gonna be a remake? heard from SHH

pinkfloydkor
"Avi Arad has called the next 'Hulk' movie a re-do. Latest rumors are that Universal is out. Eric Bana is out. Marvel is looking for a new Banner...
" Found that at Comics2films.com

Silverstein
i thought the Hulk was a well directed movie, in terms of screenplay and such, the action was cool, but 3/4ths of the movie was like...boring as hell...

pinkfloydkor
oh god how I hated Hulk

Silverstein
some scenes were f*cked up in that movie though. Like if you don't think about anything beyond what you see, a lot of the Hulk movie seems f*cked up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.