trion juggernaut vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

branhole
thanos is allowed to use every power hes got. Its current thanos.

General Kon-El
Trion Juggernaut pwns.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Trion Juggernaut pwns.
agreed

branhole
but thanos can teleport and shoot.

juggernaut66666
trion juggernaut is 26 meters tall he is so strong he can destroy reality time and space and dimensions with single punches

Big Sexy
spite thread

branhole
ok lets have 8th day juggs vs thanos.actully i thougt thanos might do god but everyone disagrees so 8thday vs thanos.

Big Sexy
trion is not really Juggernaut though, hes more of cytorrak.
But Thanos wins against 8th day.

branhole
ya i know.

Darksaint
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
trion juggernaut is 26 meters tall he is so strong he can destroy reality time and space and dimensions with single punches

Please....don't overrate. Even though he still wins, all he was doing was going through dimensional barriers. He did not destroy dimensions and other realities. Correct me if I'm wrong.

branhole
does anyone have pics of trion, i asked before and just got gnored.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Darksaint
Please....don't overrate. Even though he still wins, all he was doing was going through dimensional barriers. He did not destroy dimensions and other realities. Correct me if I'm wrong.
yes he had LOL before acting smart read the comic first

Thanos_6383
This is a spite thread,isn't it?

branhole
no it isnt and i changed it to 8 th day vs thanos. i honestly thought that he could throw him away or mind rape him.

branhole
thanos is my favorite character.

Soujaboy
8th day Juggernaut is classic Juggernaut, so this is a clasic Juggernaut vs Thanos thread, and we already have those.

Mr. Universe
thanos. you cant have brute strength alone and expect to beat this guy.

branhole
im talking about all of thanos 's powers and how would he actully do against trion.

Mider
how can he beat a guy who can break through time and space, and eightday should beat him too didnt eightday have the power to grow?

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Soujaboy
8th day Juggernaut is classic Juggernaut, so this is a clasic Juggernaut vs Thanos thread, and we already have those.

Wrong no expression

branhole
so who would win?

08juggernaut
What was 8th day juggs exactly i think i got a faint idea not shure? Anyway trion juggs would win

andregood
Thanos would win without a question. Juggernaut is a very good and powerful character. But come on folks, all know that Thanos is much better. I mean, he is almost invincible. He defeated Silver surfer. Which defeated Hulk. And it ended as an draw between Hulk and Juggernaut. Thanos is an god. Almost. He would win. Mhm.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by andregood
Thanos would win without a question. Juggernaut is a very good and powerful character. But come on folks, all know that Thanos is much better. I mean, he is almost invincible. He defeated Silver surfer. Which defeated Hulk. And it ended as an draw between Hulk and Juggernaut. Thanos is an god. Almost. He would win. Mhm.

Against 8th day? Hmm.. I scould see him winning against him.

Against Trion... oh hell no.

D_Dude1210
Couldn't Thanos just BFR Trion? Has Trion shown resistance to BFR before?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by andregood

THANOS IS AN GOD!

Survivor19
How do you BFR somebody who can punch his way back from anywhere?..

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos for easy BFR win

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos for easy BFR win Originally posted by Survivor19
How do you BFR somebody who can punch his way back from anywhere?..

Cain punches his head off. Any other version of Cain and I would give him the BFR victory.

Mshinu
Thanos can probably take 8th day Juggs.

TRION stomps him into a purple pool of titan goo.

nicamarvin

nicamarvin

Stunner2xx
Originally posted by 08juggernaut
What was 8th day juggs exactly i think i got a faint idea not shure? Anyway trion juggs would win

How are you named after 8th day juggernaut and not know crap about him????????lol

Pozer!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.