movie pheonix vs movie hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
a bloodlusted hulk

Cosmic Cube
Movie, TV series, Cartoon, and Comic: Phoenix destroys Hulk.

Lord Urizen
Dark Pheonix....

She could disintegrate Hulk as easily as she disintegrated everyone else in the movie.

Sam Z
Not sure about that. Wolverine could survive her due to his healing factor. Hulk has it too, even in the movie. So I'm with him.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Sam Z
Not sure about that. Wolverine could survive her due to his healing factor. Hulk has it too, even in the movie. So I'm with him.

I think she subconsciously wanted to be killed by Wolverine. I think the Jean part of her conscience held back a little. I think she was capable of much more.

Hulk is would probably be annihilated if she doesn't hold back.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
I think she subconsciously wanted to be killed by Wolverine. I think the Jean part of her conscience held back a little. I think she was capable of much more.

Hulk is would probably be annihilated if she doesn't hold back. I agree with this.

hulk=strength
quick question whos more powerful xman or phoenix i pretty sure its phoenix in need of comformation

Phoenix_Avatar9
totally right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.