RotS Yoda and Mace vs. RotS Dooku and Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthSaboteur
Takes place on the Invisible Hand, General's Quarters. This also uses the three fight system we love so much.

1: Sabers only.
2: Force only.(Grievous and Yoda aren't in this)
3: Anything goes.

Jedi Fox
Mace and Yoda win badly .

DarthSaboteur
Ignore this post.

Jedi Fox
Oh sorry I didn't read the first post.

1. Yoda and Mace win with not too much difficulty. Dooku and Grievous would not mesh well together.

2. Grievous and Dooku get destroyed. Virtually just Dooku versus Yoda and Mace (with Grievous to act as a piece of the scenery).

3. Grievous and Dooku get destroyed.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by Jedi Fox
2. Grievous and Dooku get destroyed. Virtually just Dooku versus Yoda and Mace (with Grievous to act as a piece of the scenery).

Grevious and Yoda aren't even in the "Force only" battle:

Anyways...

1.) Yoda and Mace take it after a decent battle, definitely not easily.
2.) Dooku wins the Force fight.
3.) Yoda and Mace take it a bit easier than the sabers only battle due to Grevious' disadvantage.

Jedi Fox
Well he edited it.

DePWNZOR
Easy battle. Yoda alone could take them.

darthsith19
1. Yoda and Mace with difficulty.
2. Dooku with difficulty
3. Yoda and Mace with only a little difficulty

Razielim
I don't know. I think Mace can edge out Dooku in a force fight.

The man lifts a steamrollers with telekenisis, holds up an avalanch with telekenisis, has some incredible force abilities...

PurpleSaber
1. Yoda and Mace.
2. Mace probably wins. He has shown us amazing abilities in Shatterpoint (Razielim listed a couple)
3. Mace and Yoda win by a long shot.

Swirly Girl
Meh, Grievous is the weak link here. He's not strong enough to stand up to Windu or Yoda in a lightsabre fight, and in the force? He'll get tossed around like a tin can. I can see Grievious going down fairly quickly and - as good a duelist Dooku is - Dooku being overwhelmed by the duo.

The Jedi take this.

Council#13
1). Mace has already defeated Grievous before, in LOE. I think it's confirmed that Yoda can beat Dooku, so the Jedi win this battle.
2). Dooku will win the Force Fight without a doubt. Dooku equaled with Yoda ("Obviously, this contest cannot be decided with our knowledge of the Force, but with our skills with the lightsaber," - Count Dooku, AOTC).
3). The two Jedi will win this one also

BLAK FOX
I love how people assume that Dooku was super strong with the force because he knows force lightning. Mace has shown far more impressive feats with the force and he dealt well with Sidious' lightning which was much more intense then Dooku's.

Rampant ox
Dooku would win all three by himself!!! stick out tongue Seriously though Greivous would get pwned pretty quickly on and Dooku cant take both Mace and Yoda at the same time. So this is how it would go:
1.Mace and Yoda win
2.Dooku walks away victorious
3.Mace and Yoda but only just. Remember the sith can cheat and arent bound by rules like the jedi. So they can use force lightning and Greivous can use his gun. I actually think that Yoda will be the only one left alive.

Razielim
I'm strange. I think Dooku > Mace in sabers but Mace > Dooku in force powers.

Anyone else like me?

DE Luke
Mace and Dooku are pretty much equal when it comes to both Force power and sabers.wink

DarthSaboteur
Originally posted by Razielim
I'm strange. I think Dooku > Mace in sabers but Mace > Dooku in force powers.

Anyone else like me? I agree with you on that one. Shatterpoint=Bible of Mace Windu.

BLAK FOX
I actually think Mace >>>> Dooku in every way, however I've got to give it to Dooku that he is great at pulling off force powers while dueling.

Rampant ox
Dooku has the advantage in the way that he can utilise the force while dueling. He duels with one hand which means he can Force lightning, force push etc whenever he wants.

DarthSaboteur
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Dooku has the advantage in the way that he can utilise the force while dueling. He duels with one hand which means he can Force lightning, force push etc whenever he wants. So Dooku could play a flute while fighting? So he could play flute while fighting Mace Windu? No, he couldn't.

BLAK FOX
Well not whenever he wants, I mean force powers require concentration. If he could, he would have against Yoda or Mace when he fought them.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by DarthSaboteur
So Dooku could play a flute while fighting? So he could play flute while fighting Mace Windu? No, he couldn't.

Wtf? No he couldnt but he would never have to!! He can duel someone extremely effectively with one hand. With his other hand he can use the force. Wheras if someone else tried to do this they would have to stop fighting and take one hand of the lightsaber to use the force.

DarthSaboteur
Dooku's definitely one of those "I'll only use the Force when I have to/feel like doing it." Jedi/Sith. And has there ever been a moment where Dooku used both hands in a lightsaber fight?

DePWNZOR
Yeah, against Yoda. When he as trying to push back his saber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.