Apocalypse vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman_045
No prep.

Big Sexy
Depends seriously On Apoc. If this is non jobbing Apoc that I can't say since its close. If this is the Apoc we seem to see all the time , Superman will molest him.

Mr. Universe
Superman wins 6/10 to a non-jobbing Apoc.

Grimm22
Superman should take this 9/10

General Kon-El
Superman wins 6/10.

Intelligence: Apocalypse
Strength: Superman
Speed: Superman
Durability: Meh, equal. Steel and whatever apo wants
Energy Proj: Meh Apoc by little
h2h skills: uhh tie

Tank_6603
Superman 7/10

Wolverine2006
Apocalypse barely wins

cheap cabbage
This has been done many a time, and poor ol' apoc always gets "molested" courtsey of Big Sexy.

kgkg
superman wins

grey fox
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Superman wins 6/10.

Intelligence: Apocalypse
Strength: Superman
Speed: Superman
Durability: Meh, equal. Steel and whatever apo wants
Energy Proj: Meh Apoc by little
h2h skills: uhh tie

WTF , ARE YOU ON CRACK !!!!!

How in the hell is a guy who can withstand a black hole less durable then mutant who can't even take a BB whisper ?

Also energy projection ...come on man . This is Superman for Christ sakes. You know , guy who can use heat vision so hot no one can actually measure it !

branhole
comic apoc loses. cartoon apoc win, hugely.

batdude123
Originally posted by branhole
comic apoc loses. cartoon apoc win, hugely.

Cartoon Apoc was amped up, I'll give you that, but he would have absolutely no hope against someone like Superman. no

batdude123
Originally posted by grey fox
WTF , ARE YOU ON CRACK !!!!!

How in the hell is a guy who can withstand a black hole less durable then mutant who can't even take a BB whisper ?

Also energy projection ...come on man . This is Superman for Christ sakes. You know , guy who can use heat vision so hot no one can actually measure it !

Agreed. yes

UltimateStryfe
Galactus wins big grin

Big Sexy
Originally posted by batdude123
Cartoon Apoc was amped up, I'll give you that, but he would have absolutely no hope against someone like Superman. no
Problem with cartoon Apoc is that he himself was inconsistent. At points he would get knocked down by shot but then like in Time Fugitives episode one, He killed all of the x-men with a single blast. So yeah I do say its a toss up even on cartoon apoc. If that blast was capable of that, then it will definitely hurt Supes. Then again it should not be argued considering how inconsistent the cartoon was. Sort of like DBZ and how powers change. In the cartoon it was implied that Apoc could take gladiator. Yet he himself took a shot from Juggs and had problems with rogue.

batdude123
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Apocalypse barely wins

What are you smokin????? What the f**k?

branhole
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
Galactus wins big grin

i agree! cool

batdude123
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Problem with cartoon Apoc is that he himself was inconsistent. At points he would get knocked down by shot but then like in Time Fugitives episode one, He killed all of the x-men with a single blast. So yeah I do say its a toss up even on cartoon apoc. If that blast was capable of that, then it will definitely hurt Supes. Then again it should not be argued considering how inconsistent it was.

Or Superman dodges it by a freakin mile, OR goes intangible making the blast non-effective, OR he could go invisible so Apocalypse wouldn't know what to shoot at, OR he could sense it before Apocalypse even does it and then laser blast him into orbit, OR... ya see what I'm gettin at here? wink

Big Sexy
Dude I am talking about cartoon versions. Considering Superman in his own cartoon showed these same problems with consistency.

King KAM
this shouldnt even be a damn fight, its a slaughtering, Supes 10/10...... 2 punches and Apoc is dead.

batdude123
Dude I am talking about cartoon versions. Considering Superman in his own cartoon showed these same problems with consistency.

Oh! Gotcha! wink

King KAM
Oh! Gotcha! wink not to the point where Apoc the worlds biggest loser can beat him.....

Supes DOMINATES apoc.

Big Sexy
Dude, at one point he was almost beat by a mechanical Dinosaur. At first he is not match for Darkseid then he completely owns him. Hes thrown down by Batman. But anyhow, comic supes slaughters both.

batdude123
Dude, at one point he was almost beat by a mechanical Dinosaur. At first he is not match for Darkseid then he completely owns him. Hes thrown down by Batman. But anyhow, comic supes slaughters both.

At the same time even. EASILY!

batdude123
Wolverine 2006, why do you think Apocalypse would win??? confused

Big Sexy
I think the problem with Apocalypse is that people can't get beyond the wasted potential. Myself along with many others see Apocalypse to be as potential a threat as Darkseid or Thanos. Of course that is not what happened. Hes like one step up from a spiderman or batman villian. Marvel can sure crush potential. Hope this doesn't happen to Sentry.

Big Sexy
Same happened with Gladiator. Though he is a Superman ripoff, he should have been a match for Pre crisis Supes. Instead hes one of the most inconsistent of characters.

batdude123
I think the problem with Apocalypse is that people can't get beyond the wasted potential. Myself along with many others see Apocalypse to be as potential a threat as Darkseid or Thanos. Of course that is not what happened. Hes like one step up from a spiderman or batman villian. Marvel can sure crush potential. Hope this doesn't happen to Sentry.

Even at full potential there is NO WAY he would defeat Superman. The speed differential is too great as well as a number of other reasons.

Big Sexy
I know thats not my point. I mean his potential as a villian. At first he seemed( in the cartoon also) as if he would have been a huge threat the likes of many uber characters. Sort of Like Sentry seems to have potential for a hero now. Of course that is not the case as hes slow, pretty dumb for his age, and weak. When I was younger I saw him as another marvel version of Darkseid, boy how wrong I was. no

Wolverine2006
What are you smokin????? What the f**k?

Crack, jk

No, I was goin off the cartoon I always used to watch that show and he was pretty powerful on it.

Psyquis52
Kind of like what they've been doing to Sabertooth and Crossbones lately. At one time there was the potential to become serious villains. Now they're more like Rocksteady and Bebop.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Kind of like what they've been doing to Sabertooth and Crossbones lately. At one time there was the potential to become serious villains. Now they're more like Rocksteady and Bebop.
Exactly. That really pisses me off.

Big Sexy
Thanos is what I thought Apocalypse would become. bawling

Nikkolas
Apocalypse beat a group of X-Men in seconds..he was near-death, too. So near death, that the narrator said his bones were disintegrating. He's managed to tag Quicksilver. I'm currently looking for when he took a Blackbolt full-scream. I know he got beat bya whisper but witht eh idiots at Marvel, I wouldn't put it passed them to have him take a full-scream in one issue and get beat by a whisper in another.

He also has the ability to give himself any physical power. He could make himself into Kryptonite. He also could draw on any outside resources to give himself potentially limitless strength.

geshien
as much as i love apocalypse he really isn't given his full potential, not even close. i really wish they would write him as he should be written. sad

Nikkolas
Miracles do happen. Perhaps in future. But he is probably THE most inconsistant person in comics.

geshien
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Miracles do happen. Perhaps in future. But he is probably THE most inconsistant person in comics.

agreed

D-Block
Superman FTW

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Miracles do happen. Perhaps in future. But he is probably THE most inconsistant person in comics. I'm counting down til' someone is mentioned... shifty

golem370
Here is Apocalypse's File Attributes

Apocalypse
Intelligence: Extrodinary Genius (8/10)
Strength: Potentially Incalculable (12/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Stamina: Godlike (9/10)
Durability: Demi-godlike (11/14)
Agility: Metahuman (7/7)
Reflexes: Metahuman (7/7)
Powers- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Apocalypse_%28En_Sabah_Nur%29#Powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.