Marvel's Strongest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
This is not a thread on how physically strong a character but about there overall raw power.

Who In your opinion are the top 10 Marvel characters(besides Galactus and characters like him) who wield the most power?

The one exception is SS, he can be included

Debate!

Skeets
Gladiator's not from earth........confused and this goes to Surfer.

Cosmic Cube
Either Adam Warlock or the Silver Surfer.

Big Sexy
If Sentry is as powerful as they are hyping him then he is definitely up there with warlock and silver surfer

Takion
Hulk.

Soujaboy
Imo it's Thor and SS

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Takion
Hulk.

By strongest he means "most powerful." In which case Hulk would not be the strongest.

Your title is deceptive, Soulja.

Soujaboy
My bad

Mr. Universe
Adam Warlock and Surfer.

hulk=strength
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
Adam Warlock and Surfer. my gas easily takes this u see i blew up this smiley face an he cant even smell it blowup

Jvenom
I would also put Magneto and Quasar on that list.

UltimateStryfe
what?

this goes to the Silver Surfer

Soujaboy
Thor could beat SS

diabloman
gladiator

branhole
why is iron man here?

Soujaboy
Are you serious?

diabloman
Originally posted by branhole
why is iron man here? no shit

Soujaboy
Ironman could take Gladiator while equipped with his Thorbuster armor.

diabloman
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Ironman could take Gladiator while equipped with his Thorbuster armor. laughing laughing laughing ironman take on gladiator ? man somebody here needs to lay off the 6 packs.

HisMajestyAC43
Hulk is physically strong, but is not on the level of surfer or Adam warlock. good luck having him jump up into space and chase surfer around... thor might be up there in "raw power" but he is not marvel's strongest. I can see gladiator being a factor, but he just isnt ever a Major Player IMO...

King KAM
Thanos, in betweener....

Soujaboy
Originally posted by diabloman
laughing laughing laughing ironman take on gladiator ? man somebody here needs to lay off the 6 packs.

Someone needs to go read some comics. Thor has already trashed Gladiator to the point where Gladiator said thor was too powerful for him.

What was the Thorbuster armor created for? to defeat Thor at his normal lv. That means that Ironman with Thorbuster armor should at least be able to give Gladiator a fight. wink

diabloman
Someone needs to go read some comics. Thor has already trashed Gladiator to the point where Gladiator said thor was too powerful for him.

What was the Thorbuster armor created for? to defeat Thor at his normal lv. That means that Ironman with Thorbuster armor should at least be able to give Gladiator a fight. wink yes thor did kick gladiators butt at one time. but ironman isnt even near thor man. come on now.

King KAM

What was the Thorbuster armor created for? to defeat Thor at his normal lv. That means that Ironman with Thorbuster armor should at least be able to give Gladiator a fight. wink ABC Logic at its best!

King KAM
normal iron man.....not too strong....but with some time...the man could whip up a freaking white dawrf matter-fuel burning enigine of pure death.

Soujaboy
yes thor did kick gladiators butt at one time. but ironman isnt even near thor man. come on now.

What dont you get about THORBUSTER armor? it's an armor granted to Tony by Thor, so if Thor ever switched sides he could have a chance to defeat him.

So i'll ask agin, what was the Thorbuster armor created for? to be on par with thors powers. Thus Ironman with thorbuster armor should be able to at least give Gladiator a good fight.

get it? no expression

Thanos_6383
Nice strength list..Dr Dooms on it.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
Nice strength list..Dr Dooms on it.

Good thing it's not a strength list smart guy, it's a list of characters with raw power.

diabloman
What dont you get about THORBUSTER armor? it's an armor granted to Tony by Thor, so if Thor ever switched sides he could have a chance to defeat him.

So i'll ask agin, what was the Thorbuster armor created for? to be on par with thors powers. Thus Ironman with thorbuster armor should be able to at least give Gladiator a good fight.

get it? no expression wow hes all powerful and all that cause he has armor on him. please man wake up

killerghost16
well hes not on the list but its thanos hands down

Brutacus
hulk is outclassed here for sure.

Thanos_6383
Good thing it's not a strength list smart guy, it's a list of characters with raw power.

Yeah,I can see that,smart ass

Soujaboy
wow hes all powerful and all that cause he has armor on him. please man wake up

no expression It would do you well to pick up a comic. Did you not read what I said? Thor granted Ironman an armor with the power to defeat Thor or at least battle against him if Thor ever was a danger to the Earth. This armor is called the Thorbuster armor. The Thorbuster is made to fight against Thor kind of like how the Hulkbuster armor is made to fight against Hulk.

Do you get it? The Thorbuster armor is not his normal armor, it's far greater in terms of power.

Of course that armor is no good now that Thor has become RTK, but thats beside the point.

Soujaboy
Yeah,I can see that,smart ass

ohh Hostile

diabloman
no expression It would do you well to pick up a comic. Did you not read what I said? Thor granted Ironman an armor with the power to defeat Thor or at least battle against him if Thor ever was a danger to the Earth. This armor is called the Thorbuster armor. The Thorbuster is made to fight against Thor kind of like how the Hulkbuster armor is made to fight against Hulk.

Do you get it? The Thorbuster armor is not his normal armor, it's far greater in terms of power.

Of course that armor is no good now that Thor has become RTK, but thats beside the point. wtf does the armor on him have to do with his strength ? thats just what he uses to fly. gladiator would rip that appart in a sec and kill him. gladiator class 100. ironman isnt even close there man

diabloman
Yeah,I can see that,smart ass give him some slack he didnt do so well on his midterm. laughing

Thanos_6383
I will.

Soujaboy
wtf does the armor on him have to do with his strength ? thats just what he uses to fly. gladiator would rip that appart in a sec and kill him. gladiator class 100. ironman isnt even close there man

What the f**k? You really haven't read many Marvel comics have you?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/heavyhitters.jpg

who is that in the pic supporting part ofthe millions of tons?

Ironman

Who was under the 150 billion ton mountain with Hulk? Ironman

and you say he's not near class 100

sad

Mr.V
I'd probably say Sentry was the most powerful man on the planet... Seeing as he is just an ordinary human without the serum. And when he has the power's he is extremely powerful and dangerous (as in the case of The Void).

diabloman
What the f**k? You really haven't read many Marvel comics have you?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/heavyhitters.jpg

who is that in the pic supporting part ofthe millions of tons?

Ironman

Who was under the 150 billion ton mountain with Hulk? Ironman

and you say he's not near class 100

sad and who is that to the left i wonder hmm ? yah thor is doing all the work there ironman is just helping him out there for sure. i can tell u go by the guys that look cooler are the best ones.

Thanos_6383
Actually this is a good thread.Pics are proving points here.I can't decide.

Soujaboy
and who is that to the left i wonder hmm ? yah thor is doing all the work there ironman is just helping him out there for sure. i can tell u go by the guys that look cooler are the best ones.

no expression are you serious? How was Thor doing all the work? ok, there were 4 characters supporting the weight. That means that the weight was splitt four ways, so no Thor wasn't doing all the work.

If you splitt millions of tons, by four it's far more than 100 tons.

Ironman was also with Hulk supporting that mountain

leonidas
thor then ss. (that f'n warlock is a puzzle. he could be up there sometimes, but not always . . .)

sentry is still too unknown imo.

killerghost16
well i think its jugger all the way and hulk

diabloman
no expression are you serious? How was Thor doing all the work? ok, there were 4 characters supporting the weight. That means that the weight was splitt four ways, so no Thor wasn't doing all the work.

Ironman was also with Hulk supporting that mountain with his strength yes i say thor was doing most of the work there. they cant lift that thing up without him.

Soujaboy
with his strength yes i say thor was doing most of the work there. they cant lift that thing up without him.

If your going to debate something on these threads your going to have to go buy and read comics. The any your talking now, makes it seem like you don't read many comics.

diabloman
If your going to debate something on these threads your going to have to go buy and read comics. The any your talking now, makes it seem like you don't read many comics. yah 14 yr here has read plenty. i think ive read a hell lot more books then you pall. your insane if you say ironman is almost close to thor when it comes to strength

Soujaboy
yah 14 yr here has read plenty. i think ive read a hell lot more books then you pall. your insane if you say ironman is almost close to thor when it comes to strength

You obviously don't read many comics if you said that Ironman isn't at lv 100 strength.

Did I say that Ironman was the same strength as Thor? or did I say that Ironman has a armor that was built to battle Thor?

I'm 14 years old and still have more knowledge of comics, and can out together more comprehensive sentences than you.

diabloman
You obviously don't read many comics if you said that Ironman isn't at lv 100 strength.

Did I say that Ironman was the same strength as Thor? or did I say that Ironman has a armor that was built to battle Thor?

I'm 14 years old and still have more knowledge of comics, and can out together more comprehensive sentences than you. hahahahaha you dont know JACK about comics i can see that big time by the stupid posts u do. but we all learn sooner or later. big grin

Soujaboy
Ok, you say that and you just posted how ironman can't come close to lifting 100 tons. wink

One more thing. If I know so little about comics, why are you always asking me which feat happen in what comics?

diabloman
Ok, you say that and you just posted how ironman can't come close to lifting 100 tons. wink

One more thing. If I know so little about comics, why are you always asking me which feat happen in what comics? for proof. you said awhile back that namor knocked out hulk. i said when and still no response. was waiting for some proof but somebody doesnt have any.

Soujaboy
I told you I didn't have the scan, but Darkcrwler does.

Go check the respect thread, you may be able to increase your knowledge on comics.

diabloman
I told you I didn't have the scan, but Darkcrwler does.

Go check the respect thread, you may be able to increase your knowledge on comics. like i said earlier i dont need a scan tell me which book if you know then il check it out myself.

Psyquis52
You know what? I think the Hulk is attempting to mind wipe people. Think about it. The guy is constantly saying, "Hulk is strongest one there is!" And stuff like that. Why doesn't he say, "I'm the strongest there is!" or something like that? Because, he's trying to program us into automatically thinking he's the strongest one there is. When someone asks us who's strongest, what's the first name to come to mind? Hulk. Why? Because Hulk is strongest one there is. It's a consipiracy. I blame the Illuminati.

Soujaboy
Like I said earlier, go to the respect thread and find out.

diabloman
Like I said earlier, go to the respect thread and find out. your the one that needs to show the proof to prove to somone of what your saying. i guess at your age you dont know that yet.

diabloman
and look up ironsmans bio. he doesnt have any powers. he cant do jack without his armor.

Soujaboy
Read the recent Ironman comic. Yes Formerly Ironmanhad none, but after being critically injured during a battle with the Extremis-enhanced Mallen, Stark injected his nervous system with a modified techno-organic virus to save his own life. This fused Stark's armor to his body, allowing him to store the inner layers of the Iron Man armor in the hollows of his bones as well as control it through direct brain impulses. He is also able to remotely connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world. Because the armor's operating system is now directly connected to Stark's nervous system, its response time has been significantly improved. The Extremis armor grants him superspeed reactions and a healing factor able to regrow whole organs.

So what were you saying? wink

I guess at your age you just forgot how to read. Or maybe you have no money, which one is it? stick out tongue

diabloman
Read the recent Ironman comic. Yes Formerly Ironmanhad none, but after being critically injured during a battle with the Extremis-enhanced Mallen, Stark injected his nervous system with a modified techno-organic virus to save his own life. This fused Stark's armor to his body, allowing him to store the inner layers of the Iron Man armor in the hollows of his bones as well as control it through direct brain impulses. He is also able to remotely connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world. Because the armor's operating system is now directly connected to Stark's nervous system, its response time has been significantly improved. The Extremis armor grants him superspeed reactions and a healing factor able to regrow whole organs.

So what were you saying? wink

I guess at your age you just forgot how to read. Or maybe you have no money, which one is it? stick out tongue i know he can do all that but still doesnt make him class 100. somone here hasnt taken there medication yet. laughing and you might have some money more than me cause i can tell your a little spoiled brat big grin

Soujaboy
i know he can do all that but still doesnt make him class 100. somone here hasnt taken there medication yet. laughing and you might have some money more than me cause i can tell your a little spoiled brat big grin

You just said Ironman had no powers, but after I have already proven you wrong you claim he does;ok. roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
You just said Ironman had no powers, but after I have already proven you wrong you claim he does;ok. roll eyes (sarcastic) hes a human being stupid. he can fly and has extra strenght of course with his armor. but if he takes his armor off hes no different than any other human being.

Big Sexy
Dude
The armor is to Iron man like the yellow sun is to Superman

diabloman
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dude
The armor is to Iron man like the yellow sun is to Superman exactly theres my point. he needs the armor on him to do all the skills he has.

diabloman
You just said Ironman had no powers, but after I have already proven you wrong you claim he does;ok. roll eyes (sarcastic) if u said youve read many comics then there shouldnt be any trouble you reading this.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/i/ironman.htm

Soujaboy
No, The armor is now like his skin. Go read the recent Ironman issues.

I just told you on the last page how it works

Soujaboy
if u said youve read many comics then there shouldnt be any trouble you reading this.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/i/ironman.htm

Thats not recent, go read the one at Marvel.com.

Soujaboy
Read the recent Ironman comic. Yes Formerly Ironmanhad none, but after being critically injured during a battle with the Extremis-enhanced Mallen, Stark injected his nervous system with a modified techno-organic virus to save his own life. This fused Stark's armor to his body, allowing him to store the inner layers of the Iron Man armor in the hollows of his bones as well as control it through direct brain impulses. "He is also able to remotely connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world. Because the armor's operating system is now directly connected to Stark's nervous system, its response time has been significantly improved. The Extremis armor grants him superspeed reactions and a healing factor able to regrow whole organs."

Since you didn't read it the first time

diabloman
No, The armor is now like his skin. Go read the recent Ironman issues.

I just told you on the last page how it works the armor is a weapon to him. like batmans suit for example has all those gadgets on him.

Soujaboy
No, his suit is now like another layer of his skin. You know how Juggernaut summons his magic shield? well thats how Ironman's suit works now.

Soujaboy
for proof. you said awhile back that namor knocked out hulk. i said when and still no response. was waiting for some proof but somebody doesnt have any.

Here go's the proof I dont have

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/incrediblehulk118187ji.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/incrediblehulk118195ly.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/incrediblehulk118200el.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/incrediblehulk118211kg.jpg

hulk=strength

Ironman was also with Hulk supporting that mountain
no iron mans weak ass wasnt why do u think he said "hulk how are YOU supportin all this weight" meanin ironman wasnt doin anything

diabloman
No, his suit is now like another layer of his skin. You know how Juggernaut summons his magic shield? well thats how Ironman's suit works now.

lol again dude you answering the things im telling you yes ironman can do all that stuff with the armor on him. but if he takes it off hes no different than any other human being. he needs the armor to store all the information into the computer. his suit is a weapon to him. like for example GLs ring makes those shields and can trap others. he cant do that without his ring.

Soujaboy
lol again dude you answering the things im telling you yes ironman can do all that stuff with the armor on him. but if he takes it off hes no different than any other human being. he needs the armor to store all the information into the computer. his suit is a weapon to him. like for example GLs ring makes those shields and can trap others. he cant do that without his ring.

No, his armor is now another layer of his skin. Meaning he can't take it off.

diabloman

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/incrediblehulk118211kg.jpg yay finally somone shows some proof. and cool pics.

diabloman
No, his armor is now another layer of his skin. Meaning he can't take it off. he can take if off no different than a human taking there clothes off. ask him ho does he take a dump then ? laughing

hulk=strength

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/incrediblehulk118211kg.jpg
it wasnt namors punch it was the punch + the impact on the ground an the fact that he was havin to hold his breath which he can adapt to but certainly aint helpin him in a fight to hold his breath

Soujaboy
yay finally somone shows some proof. and cool pics.

Everytime I make a claim I back it with proof, and don't act like I don't.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by hulk=strength
it wasnt namors punch it was the punch + the impact on the ground an the fact that he was havin to hold his breath which he can adapt to but certainly aint helpin him in a fight to hold his breath

I love you, but that is the biggest load of garbage that I've heard.

diabloman
Everytime I make a claim I back it with proof, and don't act like I don't. ive showed u some proof a website that shows his bio but u dont go reading there. and youve only showed me proof only once so far. and it took you jeusus i dont know how many hours its been now.

hulk=strength
why do juggys fans always try to descredit hulk whn its pointless i mean his feats make juggs look like an ant i mean i guess there just mad cause there chracters power is that of a lineman with not unlimited but UNCALUABLE strngth WHICH IS INDEED INFERIOR TO UNLIMITED STRENGTH
i look at it this way uncalcuable in math is googleplex which is insane but inferior to the numbers after the decimal in the 3.14 equation which
is rounded because its never endin

Soujaboy
ive showed u some proof a website that shows his bio but u dont go reading there. and youve only showed me proof only once so far. and it took you jeusus i dont know how many hours its been now.

So your saying that I didn't provide all the scans in the Hulk vs Juggernaut thread?

diabloman
why do juggys fans always try to descredit hulk whn its pointless i mean his feats make juggs look like an ant i mean i guess there just mad cause there chracters power is that of a lineman with not unlimited but UNCALUABLE strngth WHICH IS INDEED INFERIOR TO UNLIMITED STRENGTH
i look at it this way uncalcuable in math is googleplex which is insane but inferior to the numbers after the decimal in the 3.14 equation which
is rounded because its never endin they like juggy more cause hes a badguy and hes more entertaining sometimes when he fights. but hulk is stronger for sure.

diabloman
So your saying that I didn't provide all the scans in the Hulk vs Juggernaut thread? i only asked one question and took you hours to show some proof.

hulk=strength
I love you, but that is the biggest load of garbage that I've heard. i also luv u like a brother that i never see but have a great relationship with,but its either that or pis cause namor has no chance of doin that in normal or extraordinary circumstances wink an u no this just like i know that juggs shoulda wiped the floor with wonderwoman but somehowdisgust didnt an can best be said like this shit happens wink

Soujaboy
i only asked one question and took you hours to show some proof.

So I didn't give the Durability scans, the 8th day scans, the scans of Thor killing Hulk. Your saying I didn't provide those?

diabloman
So I didn't give the Durability scans, the 8th day scans, the scans of Thor killing Hulk. Your saying I didn't provide those? big grin i never did ask for those you put them your self. i was talking about namor and hulk thats it.

hulk=strength
So I didn't give the Durability scans, the 8th day scans, the scans of Thor killing Hulk. Your saying I didn't provide those?
the thors dont count it was some fantasy things an a noncontinuty an also if were doin things that really didnt happen but were put in comics then i could say hulk broke thors hammer in a dream which did happen in hulks dream wink

Soujaboy
the thors dont count it was some fantasy things an a noncontinuty an also if were doin things that really didnt happen but were put in comics then i could say hulk broke thors hammer in a dream which did happen in hulks dream wink

Actually it was in continuity. It happened in Thorv2 after Thor became king of Asgard. He ruled earth for 200 years, but his son showed him the error of his ways so he went back and changed his wrongs.

So it's official fact That Thor killed Hulk with one hand.

diabloman
the thors dont count it was some fantasy things an a noncontinuty an also if were doin things that really didnt happen but were put in comics then i could say hulk broke thors hammer in a dream which did happen in hulks dream wink somone said on here not to long ago that hulk did break thors hammer around in the 70s. forgot which thread it was in.

diabloman
hulk gives thor a nice lick here

http://img159.exs.cx/img159/608/thorih2001a2so.jpg

branhole
shoudnt hyporien be up ther i mean the guy broke wondermans arm with a punch.

Soujaboy
shoudnt hyporien be up ther i mean the guy broke wondermans arm with a punch.

Who ever said he wasn't?

Soujaboy
hulk gives thor a nice lick here

http://img159.exs.cx/img159/608/thorih2001a2so.jpg

Ultimately Thor still killed Hulk and Thing with one hand.

So whatever Hulk did in the past, is totally overshadowed by what Thor did to Hulk.

branhole
nobody has said anything about hype though.

diabloman
Ultimately Thor still killed Hulk and Thing with one hand.

So whatever Hulk did in the past, is totally overshadowed by what Thor did to Hulk. huk has crushed thor many times before if u didnt know that.

Soujaboy
huk has crushed thor many times before if u didnt know that.

Does it mater? who ended up killing who in the end?

diabloman
Does it mater? who ended up killing who in the end? yes it does matter who kills who at the end. that last person that stands is the winner if u didnt know that.

Soujaboy
My point was in the end, who killed who? with relative ease actually.

I hope you dont think any version of Hulk can defeat current Thor?

diabloman
My point was in the end, who killed who? with relative ease actually.

I hope you dont think any version of Hulk can defeat current Thor? give me a moment let me look up one of my books that i have one of hulk knocking out thor.

Soujaboy
Who KILLED who?

Who when it mattered most was able to kill the other?

Who died at the hands of the other?

diabloman
Who KILLED who?

Who when it mattered most was able to kill the other?

Who died at the hands of the other? check out hulk 316 he takes on all the avengers. they all go attacking him but he knocks out thor ironman and hercules right at the end. she hulk and the others go running away. wish i had a scanner to show you. well stores are closed tomorrow so ask mommy and daddy if u can go to the comicbook store on tuesday and get it.

Soujaboy
You really are mad because your broke? damn go get a job.

BTW I don't no my Father, my mother raises me.

When has Hulk ever did this?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/page0115ff.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/page0122xm.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/page0131kn.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/page0144qv.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/page0156lp.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/page0164hx.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/page0171vt.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/page0187wr.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/page0190si.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/page0203wn.jpg

So i'll ask again, when has Hulk killed Thor

diabloman

So i'll ask again, when has Hulk killed Thor your mother raises you ? well for christmas get your mom a book of how to raise you children cause she sure as hell didnt do a good job and still isnt at the moment. and your just pissed off cause i proved to you just now that hulk did knock out thor and afew others together. and what do those pics. prove that hulk cant beat thor ?

branhole
silver surfer wins this topic.

Soujaboy
your mother raises you ? well for christmas get your mom a book of how to raise you children cause she sure as hell didnt do a good job and still isnt att he moment. and you just pissed off cause i proved to you just now that hulk did knock out thor and afew others together.

Why do I care if Hulk knocked Thor around? Thor killed Hulk, and I bet Hulk couldn't knock Thor around as he is now.

Your the only failure I see. Your a grown man, and can't manage to use capitol letters. Let alone using capitol letters you start sentences with the word and.

Darth Martin
SS

Soujaboy
I think it's RTK, or SS

diabloman
Why do I care if Hulk knocked Thor around? Thor killed Hulk, and I bet Hulk couldn't knock Thor around as he is now.

Your the only failure I see. Your a grown man, and can't manage to use capitol letters. Let alone using capitol letters you start sentences with the word and. clap clap well thats good that in school that your teachers tell u to use caps when u 1st start a sentence. well im not gonna waist my time spelling all perfectly just to impress you. and i already told you which book hulk knocked out thor and the rest.

branhole
imin school and i dont use caps. it takes too fu**ing long. why is run king thor in this. thats overkill.

diabloman
imin school and i dont use caps. it takes too fu**ing long. why is run king thor in this. thats overkill. tell the brat that.

Soujaboy
clap clap well thats good that in school that your teachers tell u to use caps when u 1st start a sentence. well im not gonna waist my time spelling all perfectly just to impress you. and i already told you which book hulk knocked out thor and the rest.

Your still starting your sentence with "and". embarrasment

"When you 1st start a sentence"

I think that should be when you begin a sentence. wink

You should also capitalize your "I's".

Like I said before, who cares If Hulk knocked Thor around. In the end Thor killed Hulk, something Hulk hasn't done to Thor.

Soujaboy
imin school and i dont use caps. it takes too fu**ing long. why is run king thor in this. thats overkill.

I'm just picking at him because it gets to his head. big grin

diabloman

Like I said before, who cares If Hulk knocked Thor around. In the end Thor killed Hulk, something Hulk hasn't done to Thor. laughing wow did somebody get an A+ on there chatsite class this semester ? they way u type and write is totally different. i know maybe in your stupid typing class you had to do that. but on here doesnt matter how u do it as long as others can read it.

branhole
ohh.

diabloman
I'm just picking at him because it gets to his head. big grin like messing with your hard head to big grin and again mommy isnt doing a good job taking care of her son. mommy lets you stay up this late on the computer ? man you are a spoiled little brat.

Soujaboy
Oh thats why you cant form comprehensive sentences, you've never been to school.

My friend don't you know school is out?

diabloman
Oh thats why you cant form comprehensive sentences, you've never been to school.

My friend don't you know school is out? yes i know school is out but still at your age mommy and daddy shouldnt let u stay up this late on the PC even though its summer.

branhole
iron man is the most powerful.

Psyquis52

Like I said before, who cares If Hulk knocked Thor around. In the end Thor killed Hulk, something Hulk hasn't done to Thor.

Stay up with the time's Soujaboy. For the most part I totally agree with you however it has been proven acceptable by the literary associations to start a sentence with a conjunction from time to time.
It is primarily used in conversational literature, like chat rooms.

Apolloknight

So i'll ask again, when has Hulk killed Thor

Yep, if my eyes arent deciving me, Thor Killed hulk.

Hulk and Thor have battled many times, but in the end, Thor was the winner.

olympian
"check out hulk 316 he takes on all the avengers. they all go attacking him but he knocks out thor ironman and hercules right at the end. she hulk and the others go running away."

Your "evidence" here its wrong. Hulk in that match didnt knocked out any of those. In fact if memory serves he didnt knock out a single soul. Most he did was punching them away and then getting punched in return.

And he never killed Thor either. The only fight he was able to k.o Thor, he did it after Thor also knocked him out.

Apolloknight
Read the recent Ironman comic. Yes Formerly Ironmanhad none, but after being critically injured during a battle with the Extremis-enhanced Mallen, Stark injected his nervous system with a modified techno-organic virus to save his own life. This fused Stark's armor to his body, allowing him to store the inner layers of the Iron Man armor in the hollows of his bones as well as control it through direct brain impulses. "He is also able to remotely connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world. Because the armor's operating system is now directly connected to Stark's nervous system, its response time has been significantly improved. The Extremis armor grants him superspeed reactions and a healing factor able to regrow whole organs."

Since you didn't read it the first time

Yeah, its posted in Marvel Universe too, Souljaboy is right on this one, Strak is a monster.

Apolloknight
How much has his strength increased tho??

Soujaboy
I'm not sure, but I think we'll see a little more of him in the Civil War.

doctor ketchup
think about it, the hulk strengh is limitless so,f he angry enough, he would outclass everyone so dont underestmate hulk

Apolloknight
Originally posted by doctor ketchup
think about it, the hulk strengh is limitless so,f he angry enough, he would outclass everyone so dont underestmate hulk

He is not talking about pure strength however.

Soujaboy
that's correct

branhole
ya whats hulk goinr to do to a 5x lightspeed character who he has tried and never hurt.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by leonidas
thor then ss. (that f'n warlock is a puzzle. he could be up there sometimes, but not always . . .)

sentry is still too unknown imo.

Hmmmm... Here's some Warlock pics to change some people's minds:

Finishing off dumb Drax by cutting off blood to and oxygen to Drax's tiny brain:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/vsdestr10.jpg

Kicking the crap out of a smarter Drax:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/vsdrax3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/vsdrax4.jpg

B!tch slapping Archangel and putting Quasar down simultaneously:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/vsquasar2.jpg

Adam Warlock
Battling Mephisto within his own realm:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/mephisto8.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/mephisto9.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/mephisto10.jpg

Bringing Surfer down to his knees:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/vssurfer.jpg

branhole
y the hell is he fighting archangel?

Adam Warlock
Props to Accel for the scans. These are from Warlock's respect thread.

Adam Warlock
Warlock Durability feat:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/vsgalactus1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/vsgalactus2.jpg

branhole
was that wheb thanos had the ig?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.