Wolverine vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Did you guys think that fight went as it should have?

juggernaut66666
of course

Wolverine2006
I thought it was ok but Wolverine didnt even get one hit on him. I'm not saying he should have won but it just pissed me off at how slow the movie version of Wolverine is.

Jimmy Buggs
juggs didnt beat him enough. no way wolvie can take a punch with out flying a mile

roughrider
It went as expected. Wolverine is pretty fast in close, but Juggs was just smashing him around in those close quarters. Someone thinks Logan stabbed him at one point - I didn't see that.

Darth Martin
Neither did I.

Ritoshi
He slashed a couple times at him but cling, and didn't do shit.

DigiMark007
Well, Logan's speed is shown in that forest scene where he's kncoking away the bone-things from the Marrow stand-in. The Juggernaut fight was mainly to show Juggs' strength and all-around badassery. Maybe Logan was too slow, but honestly, I thought it was about right.

K3VIL
Logan got his showdown with Sabretooth in X-Men and the one with Deathstryke in X-2, not to mention when he owned Stryker's soldiers.
In Last Stand he is overused as in the comics to show he's the best at what he do, but against Juggernaut, even a Ultimate version based one, he got no chance really.I've seen the movie 4 time already, Logan got like 2 hits on Juggy, but his claws just didn't pierced the helmet, and you can clearly see his facial expression, seems he's thinking:
-Hey I'm the adamantium badguy, what's happening here?
Anyway, Juggy smacked down him really bad, but I was seriously disappointed from him being used just as a sparring partner with Logan when we all wanted to see he and Colossus throwing down.

Wolverine2006
I didnt see Wolverine get a hit on him, I saw a part where he almost got a hit and then Juggernaut grabbed his hand and stopped him

batdude123
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Well, Logan's speed is shown in that forest scene where he's kncoking away the bone-things from the Marrow stand-in. The Juggernaut fight was mainly to show Juggs' strength and all-around badassery. Maybe Logan was too slow, but honestly, I thought it was about right.

You mean "Spike". wink

Private Pion
I think the fight was just about right. Wolvey was considerably off balance. He wasn't interested in fighting.

Scoobless
I don't even remember Wolverine and Juggernaut fighting.... i'm gonna have to go watch it again

DigiMark007
Originally posted by batdude123
You mean "Spike". wink

Yeah....there's too many of those filthy mutants. I can never remember them all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fanboy
**** that Wolverine vs Juggernaut I wanted to see Juggernaut fight Collossus.

newjak86
I think it was good I mean in the last wo movies we got to see Wolverine really beat people up and be best well this time he got totally owned.
I have two favorite parts to that fight. The first when wolverine decides to charge at the house. Youe see Juggs give this little smile like about time put the helemt on and runs over wolverine was great.

The other time is when he throws Logan through the roof and starts walking towards where Wolvie is going to land. It was just great.

cain marko
shouldnt this be in the versus forum?

Swanky-Tuna
I thought Juggernaut should of beat Wolverine down more than he did.

newjak86
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I thought Juggernaut should of beat Wolverine down more than he did. Yeah the only part that really upset me with the fight thiough is when Cain lands a solid blow to Logan and he stands "Dazed" but still standing he should have went straight down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.