Sora Bulq vs. Kit Fisto and Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
This is Sora Bulq near the end of the Clone Wars. He has his two red-bladed lightsabers. This is AOTC Obi-Wan and Kit Fisto. The fight takes place in the Geonosian Hanger where Dooku fought Anakin, Obi-Wan and Yoda. Who prevails?

http://starwars.wikia.com/images/7/74/RancisisDeath.jpg

vs.

http://www.yodaboys.com/fistocolorfinal.jpg

and

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/obiwankenobi/img/movie2_bg.jpg

darthsith19
I'm really not sure who'd win this one. I think we'd all agree that Sora Bulq has the best lightsaber skills of these 3, having helped develop Vaapad and also putting up a challenge against Mace when they fought. Dooku wanted Sora to join him so badly that he went out of his way to get Sora to join his cause and Sora became Dooku's right-hand man. Although we don't know alot about his Force powers I think we can safely assume that they're better than at least AOTC Obi-Wan's.

Kit Fisto, on the other hand, is no slackey either. A year after AOTC he was strong enough to present a challenge to Asajj Ventress and at that time he was still stronger than Obi-Wan. Although he uses a simple lightsaber form, Sii-Cho, he was still an exceptional warrior and one of the stronger Jedi. And Kit's not alone, he has AOTC Obi-Wan on his side, and although in AOTC Obi-Wan's quite a weaker than he is in ROTS he's still fairly strong, though I wouldn't be surprised if Bulq could take care of Obi-Wan with the Force in a similar way that Dooku took out ROTS Obi-Wan with the Force.

I'm not sure.

Darth_Glentract
I don't know how strong Kit was at the time. He'd definately beat Obi-wan though.

PurpleSaber
Hmm, I'd have to say the duo win this one after a long & hard battle. Kit Fisto was really good as of Cestus Deception which is only a couple months after AOTC. He probably didn't get a whole lot better between AOTC and Cestus Deception.
Obi-Wan is also no pushover. He pretty much stalemated Jango, which is no small feat considering that Jango Fett was the best bounty hunter in the galaxy. Sora is also really good, but I just don't see him taking it.

darthsith19
It was a year after AOTC. But yes, kit was likely nearly as strong in AOTC as he was in TCD. Was he a Master yet in AOTC?

PurpleSaber
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he was a master by AOTC.

True Fox
I think that he was actually a knight in AOTC. Sora takes it imo.

PurpleSaber
Wasn't he in the council chambers in AOTC? I thought in a couple of the scenes it showed him on the council.

True Fox
Oh I'm not sure but on wikipedia it says he joins the council during the clone wars so unless he was a master before he joined the council, I think he was probably a knight.

PurpleSaber
He could have taken Coleman Trebor's spot on the council. IDK, it's not that important. He was still just about as good in AOTC as he was in TCD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.