Deathstroke vs. X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Deathstroke is summoned into Marvel Universe in order to assassinate Xavier. Deathstroke is given one week to murder Xavier. Slade has two machine guns, two automatic pistols, and one handgun. He also has his energy sword and his power stick, two stun grenades, two flash bangs, and four regular grenades. He has to enter the mansion and battle the x-men in order to get to Xavier. Inside the mansion are Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, Havok, Emma Frost, Beast, Shadowcat, and Nightcrawler. Does he defeat the puny x-men and kill xavier or does he fall? To who? By the way, Slade is given a telepathy-blocking helmet to stop any telepathy attacks.

Grimm22
Deathstrokes only seemingly real challenge here is Storm.

The rest he can take down wink

Mr.V
Nope, X men stop him alot more times than not big grin

Big Sexy
Lets not start this. That damn deathstroke wolverine thread is like 400 page.

Wolverine2006
Oh lets start it...Wolverine would kill that beezy

Soleran
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Oh lets start it...Wolverine would kill that beezy

sleep bunny no

Mr.V
No seriously, I agree with Wolvie... Logan would take slade by himself let alone with the x men

Grimm22
Originally posted by Mr.V
No seriously, I agree with Wolvie... Logan would take slade by himself let alone with the x men

What the f**k?

Deathstroke took on the JLA?!?

Could Wolverine do that?!? F**k no! mad

Big Sexy
Considering how stupid they fought Deathstroke, yeah.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Considering how stupid they fought Deathstroke, yeah.

Stupid? What the f**k?

Thats the absolute worst excuse i've ever heard

Big Sexy
When gls decide to fight with there hands instead of their ring. I only have one word for that.

Soleran
Originally posted by Grimm22
Stupid? What the f**k?

Thats the absolute worst excuse i've ever heard

Exactly, Deathstroke took them down. Just like more then likely he would take down Xavier and do you know why......................cuz he's not so stupid as to run around and raise a ruckus trying to kill people if it won't serve his mission.

The likelyhood of Slade achieving his objective is 95% with planning!

Grimm22
When gls decide to fight with there hands instead of their ring. I only have one word for that.

He didn't fight with his hands.

Deathstroke grabbed his hand and broke his fingers. no expression

Big Sexy
Dude, sorry you are not convincing me that the jla fought with there potential when they fought deathstroke.

and second (are you blind) Kyle through a punch.

batdude123
What the f**k?

Deathstroke took on the JLA?!?

Could Wolverine do that?!? F**k no! mad

And I like to call that PIR (Plot Induced Retardation). wink

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
And I like to call that PIR (Plot Induced Retardation). wink

mad eat it batkid! evil face

Big Sexy
And I like to call that PIR (Plot Induced Retardation). wink Agreed

Blair Wind
Shadowcat kills him. How he can destroy that which he cannot touch? In terms of purely physical skillsets, she usualy comes out on top. (and shes trained as a damn ninja, A NINJA!!! ninja )

Darth Martin
With prep he takes it.
He can analyse their weaknesses just like he did with the JLA fight. The only thing dumb about that fight was Kylr Rayner. But, considering the character he is with the arrogance he has it is not impossible. If Batman can take down JLA(Tower of Babel) then deathstroke can do this. Hence seeing how almost any big gun JLA member could do this by themselves with great planning he could do it. Remember, he could also do ome thinking on the fly to with that super intelligence of 90% brain power thing or whatever.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Shadowcat kills him. How he can destroy that which he cannot touch? In terms of purely physical skillsets, she usualy comes out on top. (and shes trained as a damn ninja, A NINJA!!! ninja )

Hey he figured out a way to beat the Atom and Hawkman at the same time.

If he can do that, then he can definitly take down Kitty

Darth Martin
True.

Darth Martin
U see every where what is he going to do to kitty. Better question is what is kitty going to do to him.

superbatman86
Deathstroke would win 8/10.The reason being you gave him prep time.The fact that his brain works at a much faster level means giving him a week would be equivilant to giving an ordinary human months to plan.

Tron

Works fine for Hal Jordan. wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
Works fine for Hal Jordan. wink

No kidding! Didn't he take down Mongul for God's sake in just h2h?! He's a freakin beast! Happy Dance

Darth Martin
DS takes this with prep.

capt it up
deathstroke gets stop at wolverine. wolverine by him self would take deathstroke more times then not with the rest of the team it a curf stomp.

Tron
Deathstroke would take Wolverine to school.wink

batdude123
Agreed. yes

Darth Martin
DS takes TT everyday of the week.

TT

Superboy
Wondergirl
Nightwing
Raven
Starfire
BB
Cyborg
Kid Flash

U know what he did to JLA with prep. Could LOgan do that wit prep... Hmm I think not.

riceroost
Deathstroke taking out the entire X-Men team? Not effing likely. I dont care if he's given a year to plan the strike. If Wolverine is inside the mansion when this goes down he's going to know a stranger is in the house real quick. Once that happens Deathstroke is going to have to contend with Nightcrawler, Shadowcat and Wolverine at the same time. Wolverine by himself can at the very least stalemate Deathstroke, as we have already seen. Adding into the mix someone DS can't hit and a teleporter assures DS goes down very quick.

I think it's funny that whenever there is a debate about Deathstroke people always bring up "he beat the JLA!!"

The funny thing is every JLA fan and most writers would call that big time BS. The thing that is even funnier is that DEATHSTROKE DID NOT BEAT THE JLA!!! He was getting the *hit knocked out of him and had to have Doctor Light help him escape. Deathstroke didn't win.

Deathstroke with prep also got beat by Green Arrow. I laughed the whole issue. Deathstroke is going to jail baby.

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Martin
DS takes TT everyday of the week.

TT

Superboy
Wondergirl
Nightwing
Raven
Starfire
BB
Cyborg
Kid Flash

U know what he did to JLA with prep. Could LOgan do that wit prep... Hmm I think not.

Let's try and not mention the JLA incident. It was FILLED with PIS. Even beside that, he takes the TT, that right there is extremely impressive and should say that he could defeat these guys.

Blair Wind

are either intangebile? Their powers....er Atoms powers are more easily manipulated than Kittys. I dont see, unless he has ALL knowledge about them, that he can win considering that (that I know of) the only thing she cant phase through is adamantium.

Validus
No kidding! Didn't he take down Mongul for God's sake in just h2h?! He's a freakin beast! Happy Dance
Yeah, he also lost to Deathstroke. laughing out loud

Validus
He didn't fight with his hands.

Deathstroke grabbed his hand and broke his fingers. no expression
Kyle's ring hand was already lit up. Slade should been shredded easily.

Darth Martin
Let's try and not mention the JLA incident. It was FILLED with PIS. Even beside that, he takes the TT, that right there is extremely impressive and should say that he could defeat these guys.

Dont want to argue with u but the only thing i thought was PIS about that fight was Kyle. TT would murder the X-Men, well atleast this lineup.

capt it up
to abd he does not have haft the items he needs. also he has no info on the x-men so I still trying to see how desthstroke taking the TT has anything to do with the x-men.

Darth Martin
are either intangebile? Their powers....er Atoms powers are more easily manipulated than Kittys. I dont see, unless he has ALL knowledge about them, that he can win considering that (that I know of) the only thing she cant phase through is adamantium.

Well DS wears Promethium.

batdude123

And she can't phase through vibranium. wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Yeah, he also lost to Deathstroke. laughing out loud

Talk about inconsistency. erm

batdude123
Originally posted by capt it up
to abd he does not have haft the items he needs. also he has no info on the x-men so I still trying to see how desthstroke taking the TT has anything to do with the x-men.

Good point. I forgot he doesn't have prep for this fight. wink

Darth Martin

Thought it said DS had a week of prep.

capt it up
Good point. I forgot he doesn't have prep for this fight. wink
he has a week, but it enevr once said he had prep of the people or the place he fighting. hell it be unlikly he makes it in the manssion with all there security.

capt it up
Thought it said DS had a week of prep.
no it said he has a week to kill prof. x not that he has prep. it gave no indications that he has knowledge of any of the people or the place he will fight

Darth Martin
Gotcha.

capt it up
Gotcha.
so as u can see with no knowledge of the place or people he will encounter he is pritty much ****ed

Darth Martin
Does regular grenades mean the ones that he ***** SB and WG with or are those like plain ol grenades. I still think he can take em.

Wolverine2006
This thread is pretty dumb...Wolverine has also done alot with prep. Wolverine is a killing machine through and through I say that Wolverine would finish deathstroke on his own but even if u disagree with that u still got the rest of the x-men there. Prof. X could make him think hes a retarded dolphin. Colossus would crush him. Cyclops would obliterate him. Deathstroke would be finished there.

capt it up
Does regular grenades mean the ones that he ***** SB and WG with or are those like plain ol grenades. I still think he can take em.
how could he possably take them? what he gunna do to wolverine?

Darth Martin
I thought it said he had psi blockers. Fight him last. I believe DS will win somhow but Wolvie is not gonna die probably.

batdude123
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
This thread is pretty dumb...Wolverine has also done alot with prep. Wolverine is a killing machine through and through I say that Wolverine would finish deathstroke on his own but even if u disagree with that u still got the rest of the x-men there. Prof. X could make him think hes a retarded dolphin. Colossus would crush him. Cyclops would obliterate him. Deathstroke would be finished there.

Deathstroke has a psychic helmet protecting himself from Prof X's TP. However I realize that the X-Men win.

capt it up
I thought it said he had psi blockers. Fight him last. I believe DS will win somhow but Wolvie is not gonna die probably.
how he gunna beat wolverine?

also not to mention the helmet would break during the match and he get mind raped.

Wolverine2006
Even if the helmet stays intact Wolverine is going to gut him, I think DS has a healing factor so while he is healing Wolverine or someother powerful person will finish him off.

srankmissingnin
Deathstroke only wins battles with prep... and one sided prep at that. When the person he is fighting as prep he gets owned by Green Arrow laughing

Darth Martin
Alright u guys win. But this shoudve been a gaunlet.

cheap cabbage
Lets not forget that slade is a pedophile. He spends all his days trying to do in a bunch of teenagers. The guy is what? 40? creepy... He walks into the xavier mansion and sees all these kids and he's goes giddy and forgets what he's there for.

Big Sexy
laughing

Darth Martin
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Lets not forget that slade is a pedophile. He spends all his days trying to do in a bunch of teenagers. The guy is what? 40? creepy... He walks into the xavier mansion and sees all these kids and he's goes giddy and forgets what he's there for.

laughing

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tron
Deathstroke would take Wolverine to school.wink

In a mini van Happy Dance

Darth Martin
laughing

srankmissingnin
In a mini van Happy Dance

... so Wolverine made Slade is chauffeur after he kicked his ass?

Grimm22
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Nope DS sends Wolverine back to Grade School and he packs him lunchables stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
Nope DS sends Wolverine back to Grade School and he packs him lunchables stick out tongue

Sooooo he is the chauffeurand the cook?

And lunchables? Looks like Slade cooks the same why he fights, half-assed!

Grimm22
Sooooo he is the chauffeurand the cook?

And lunchables? Looks like Slade cooks the same why he fights, half-assed!

Wow, seriously is that the best you can come up with What the f**k?

srankmissingnin
Wow, seriously is that the best you can come up with What the f**k?

It's passed 12 and I just finished a MC run cut me some slack

Grimm22
It's passed 12 and I just finished a MC run cut me some slack

erm

MC=?

Mighty Chickens

Many Clocks

Macho Cookies

srankmissingnin
erm

MC=?

Mighty Chickens

Many Clocks

Macho Cookies

Molten Core

Many Clocks? lol WTF? confused

Grimm22
Molten Core

Many Clocks? lol WTF? confused

What? no expression

I like clocks stick out tongue

cheap cabbage
erm

MC=?

Mighty Chickens

Many Clocks

Macho Cookies

Man Cock.

srankmissingnin
What? no expression

I like clocks stick out tongue

Not me! Mine's been wrong since the last power outage, so I memorized the exact time it is off to avoid adjusting it...

god I'm lazy

Metalmanx
DS doesn't kill anyone. The X-men take him down almost immediately.

StyleTime
Agreed.

Templares
With enough jobbing aura, everything is possible *sigh*.

riceroost

I am Deathstroke.
I am the Terminator.
I am Deadly.
I am an Assassin.
I am... Wolverine's Man Servant.

ExodusCloak
One Question, how is the Telepathic blocker going to help him? Emma has already proven how useless those devices are, she's recently mind-jacked a Sentinel Squad member in Deadly Genesis #2.

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2623/emma35qj.jpg

All Emma needs is for one of the X-Men to lose conscieness in the mansion and Deathstroke will be mind wiped in less then a second.

http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/2473/telepathy5ot.jpg

The TP Blocker will only cloak Deathstroke for a while, once he picks out his first victim the Telepaths will be on to him. Slade should be able to by pass O.N.E's defences and sneak into the mansion, if he plans it right, sneaks up on Emma from behind and takes her out first he still doesn't have a chance, because Xavier will then realize somethings wrong, the X-Men will be on the alert. Xavier will then do what Emma did and mind-jack Slade, this way the X-Men win.
However if Slade takes out both Emma and Xavier at the same time, then he may stand a chance.

BTW Doesn't prep always win? I mean he could go and some how steal Wandas powers, then say No more Xavier...D wins.

riceroost
Deathstroke couldn't take out the Birds of Prey. I don't see how he stands against the X-Men.

MrHeavySilence
A TP blocker to kill Emma and Xavier first.

A good 'ol planning for Nightcrawler.

Stabbing for Beast.

Cyclops for friendly fire to take out Storm.

Then Logan comes out of the bathroom and stabs Slade.

Mider
yeah wolverine beats slade BULL, wolvie gets the staff ramed down his throat, he dodges storms lightning, and if she uses wind, he shoots her out of the sky, why not did it to zatanna before she could even talk not PIS he is that damn fast, slices kitty with the prometiam sword can she phase through promethium or energy like his energy sword, beast, gets shot down as well, x and emma seem to be the hard ones, and i dont even know what was so bad about that fight in IC (havent read it) what the hell did he do that sucked so much, and green arrow beating deathstroke is PIS wonder why no one talks about that since DS beats up on batman like nothing

Big Sexy
Green Arrow beat Deathstroke
Nightwing beat Deathstroke
Batman with prep also beat Deathstroke
During IC an exhausted Batman and Nightwing beat deathstroke

Big Sexy
To me Wolverine and Slade are pretty close. Without prep I see them both on par with eachother.

Big Sexy
and against the X-men Slades ass is grass

capt it up
Originally posted by Mider
yeah wolverine beats slade BULL, wolvie gets the staff ramed down his throat, he dodges storms lightning, and if she uses wind, he shoots her out of the sky, why not did it to zatanna before she could even talk not PIS he is that damn fast, slices kitty with the prometiam sword can she phase through promethium or energy like his energy sword, beast, gets shot down as well, x and emma seem to be the hard ones, and i dont even know what was so bad about that fight in IC (havent read it) what the hell did he do that sucked so much, and green arrow beating deathstroke is PIS wonder why no one talks about that since DS beats up on batman like nothing
how is slade going to ram a staff down wolverine throte when he missing an arm?
slade may beable to dodge lightning for a little while at best. also storm could make the weather so abd that he would literaly freeze or be blown back wards with enough force to KO him.

slade energy sword can no harm kitty when she fazing. If you had actauly ever picked up a x-men comic u would know this.

why is it PIS when death stroke beats slade?

Blair Wind

why is it PIS when death stroke beats slade?

green arrow beats slade?? Is that what you mean? confused

Big Sexy
Fact of the matter is to me people on these forums are willing to accept Slades feats as legit but Wolverines as Pis. Frankly I don't see it this way. They both have uber showing and I think its pretty even between them only with Wolverine having more lower showing because hes in every comic basically

capt it up
green arrow beats slade?? Is that what you mean? confused
ya I ment that lol I really tired lol I typed the wrong thing in lol

Soleran
and against the X-men Slades ass is grass

He has a week to plan and his main target is Xavier, he would avoid confrontations to take out his target................the likelyhood of him gettins stopped would be slim not because of powers but because he wouldn't stop to fight all the x-men only prevent them from setting off alarms.

I would give the Xavier hit to Deathstroke over 50% of the time with a week of prep. Realizing he doesn't need to "beat" all the x-men to achieve his contract.

golem370
Havok would burn the skin & blood vessles off and out of his body. Or a better senario he gets teleported to the danger room where he finds himself fight 10 sentinels Omega Red and maybe Juggernaut robots and the computer is set on the highest danger level.

grey fox
Slade slammed all the X-men before and can do it again.

Juntai
Green Arrow beat Deathstroke
Nightwing beat Deathstroke
Batman with prep also beat Deathstroke
During IC an exhausted Batman and Nightwing beat deathstroke
Green Arrow didn't defeat him in straight up combat, it was a perfect set-up. Slade still almost beat him.

Nightwing didn't defeat Deathstroke, just stopped his plan and ran off, left a note saying he'd be back for him.

Batman - who HASN'T Batman beaten?

Nightwing, Batman, and Robin, all teamed up on him in Crisis 7.

But lets not forget that Deathstroke was probably worn too, given that he was shown fighting probably more than any of them in Crisis 1-7, and maybe even combined... I recall him fighting Uncle Sam's team, being there when Human Bomb blew up.. all his appearances in Villains United. He even killed a pride of lions. Deathstroke was all over the board. He was in combat nearly every time we saw him.

ExodusCloak
Slade will lose if he takes on any of the X-Men face to face. If he is caught, it's immediately game over for him, as the telepaths will mind wipe him.(Even with the TP blockers)

His only option is to first sneak into the mansion, sneak up behind and take out both the telepaths at the same time. After that he takes out each X-Man through sneak attacks. That's assuming Wolverine doesn't smell him first, cause if he does, Slade loses as his cover is blown = Mind Wipe.

Soleran
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Slade will lose if he takes on any of the X-Men face to face. If he is caught, it's immediately game over for him, as the telepaths will mind wipe him.(Even with the TP blockers)

His only option is to first sneak into the mansion, sneak up behind and take out both the telepaths at the same time. After that he takes out each X-Man through sneak attacks. That's assuming Wolverine doesn't smell him first, cause if he does, Slade loses as his cover is blown = Mind Wipe.

That sounds about right

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Juntai
Green Arrow didn't defeat him in straight up combat, it was a perfect set-up. Slade still almost beat him.

Nightwing didn't defeat Deathstroke, just stopped his plan and ran off, left a note saying he'd be back for him.

Batman - who HASN'T Batman beaten?

Nightwing, Batman, and Robin, all teamed up on him in Crisis 7.

But lets not forget that Deathstroke was probably worn too, given that he was shown fighting probably more than any of them in Crisis 1-7, and maybe even combined... I recall him fighting Uncle Sam's team, being there when Human Bomb blew up.. all his appearances in Villains United. He even killed a pride of lions. Deathstroke was all over the board. He was in combat nearly every time we saw him.
Dude, the point is I have seen both Deathstroke and Wolverine do things way beyond there powersets but its the norm for them both. Of course with prep Slade has wolverine beat but if they just meet I see the fight going either way.

Big Sexy
As far as the whole speed thing wolverine has on a few occassions shown to be with a speed like slades but he has gotten pretty lazy and rather than dodge, he takes it and lets the healing factor handle the rest. Anyway for this thread hes not supposed to fight that way anyway. You don't take punches from guys with over class 100 strenght without earning a little respect. I think people don't accept the fact that though Wolverine has many PIS showings, He has a consistent amount not to call them all pis and that puts his on slades level to me. This is just my opinion though.

nimrod009
Lets not start this. That damn deathstroke wolverine thread is like 400 page.

This was the fourth post. Now we're on post 92 and it's still going on stick out tongue

riceroost
As far as the whole speed thing goes... Wolverine has shown himself to be on a level with Deathstroke many times. He doesn't show as many speed feats these days because quite frankly he can just take 80% of his enemies on pure healing factor. A new speed feat is in Wolverine Origins #3. He easily backflips out of the way of automatic gunfire from point blank range and runs circles around Nuke, a super soldier with Super Speed and enhanced reflexes.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by riceroost
Wolverine has shown himself to be on a level with Deathstroke many times. He doesn't show as many speed feats these days because quite frankly he can just take 80% of his enemies on pure healing factor. A new speed feat is in Wolverine Origins #3. He easily backflips out of the way of automatic gunfire from point blank range and runs circles around Nuke, a super soldier with Super Speed and enhanced reflexes. You know what people are going to say

"He shoooun't be able to do that"
Slade wins

Thats everones answer to wolverine.

riceroost
You know what people are going to say

"He shoooun't be able to do that"
Slade wins

Thats everones answer to wolverine. I've been arguing Wolverine's case long enough to know that. Hell, none of them can accept that Wolverine can stand up to the 100 tonners, yet he's been doing that since 1974.

In response to them I say - what good are slade's swords, grenades, and guns against Wolverine? All of Slade's weapons are pretty useless against Wolverine. Even if they dont delieve Wolverine is as fast as Deathstroke they can't deny that Wolverine can just flat out soak up everything Deathstroke throws at him. The only meeting these 2 ever had proved that Wolverine can easily hang with Deathstroke. Add an entire team of X-Men to that and he stands 0% chance of completing his mission.

Deathstroke went down against Deadshot in Villians United after what-2 or 3 bullets?

If this wasn't the cuddly grandfather Wolverine people would never doubt that he could take Deathstroke.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by riceroost
I've been arguing Wolverine's case long enough to know that. Hell, none of them can accept that Wolverine can stand up to the 100 tonners, yet he's been doing that since 1974.

In response to them I say - what good are slade's swords, grenades, and guns against Wolverine? All of Slade's weapons are pretty useless against Wolverine. Even if they dont delieve Wolverine is as fast as Deathstroke they can't deny that Wolverine can just flat out soak up everything Deathstroke throws at him. The only meeting these 2 ever had proved that Wolverine can easily hang with Deathstroke. Add an entire team of X-Men to that and he stands 0% chance of completing his mission.

Deathstroke went down against Deadshot in Villians United after what-2 or 3 bullets?

If this wasn't the cuddly grandfather Wolverine people would never doubt that he could take Deathstroke.

You forgot that Deathstroke gets a weeks prep and that he doesn't need to confront any of the X-Men directly to complete his mission.(Cause if he did he'd get slaughtered immediately, by mind blasts)
All he needs to do is take everyone out with sneak attacks.(Starting with both Telepaths. If he takes out anyone else first he goes down, because Emma and Xavier will immediately realize someones been knocked unconscience) He has a TP blocker that will cloak him from the Telepaths radar but won't make him immune to their attacks if his cover is blown.(Emma has already shown us how useless these devices are). So if he can take out both Telepaths similtaneously through sneak attacks and then take out the rest of the X-Men individually through sneak attacks. Only then does he have a chance.

The only problem I see with that plan is Wolverines heightened sense of smell. If Wolvey can sniff him out as soon as Slade walks onto the premises, then Slade loses because the Telepaths will immediately mind wipe him. If Slade can find away around this little problem then he can take it.

golem370
They also have pretty good security at the mansion.http://www.marveldirectory.com/misc/xmansion.htm

capt it up
Originally posted by grey fox
Slade slammed all the X-men before and can do it again.
actauly he got his ass whooped from a holding back wolverine

Soleran
actauly he got his ass whooped from a holding back wolverine

laughing not so much about the ass whooped seeing as Deathstroke was the one walking away from beating not just Wolverine but his whole team as well! Happy Dance

Big Sexy
Actually I don't see that fight going as it did now. Both DS and Wolverine have had a number of upgrades since. I see a random fight between them as a stalemate.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
laughing not so much about the ass whooped seeing as Deathstroke was the one walking away from beating not just Wolverine but his whole team as well! Happy Dance
as I recall deathjstorke was lieing on the ground and wolverinewas the one walking away.

Soleran
LOL don't be sore about it, thats the warm up to the fight. Why don't you post the last picture where all the other X-men are gone and he flips Colossus over his shoulders down a cliff............................Yeah thats right Deathstroke walked away with ZERO injuries and all the X-men out of his way. Thats called a victory.

Also DS wasn' t knocked out he was even thinking to himself about the team........................

capt it up
LOL don't be sore about it, thats the warm up to the fight. Why don't you post the last picture where all the other X-men are gone and he flips Colossus over his shoulders down a cliff............................Yeah thats right Deathstroke walked away with ZERO injuries and all the X-men out of his way. Thats called a victory.

Also DS wasn' t knocked out he was even thinking to himself about the team........................
did i say he was nocked out? I dont have a scanner( well a workign one lol) I got that scann of a respect thread. Also if wolverien was not hodling back there u would of saw slades guts hanging all over the place. also slade comments on how close that came to KO him.

also by the way the part u are refearing too is when an army is fighting the x-men and slade sneaks attacks a lot of the x-men. also if u read the actauly issues u would know salde did blast wolverine who was fighting a bunch of robots, but wolverine was up and fighting the next pannel.

Soleran
its all about strategy, Wolverine got punked..............you don't know if that was Wolverine all out and IF DS went all out that would have been different all together with Wolverine lets save the butts and what ifs here though.....................DS won.

In this setting once again he has a week of prep and if he doesn't actively engage the X-men he has a good chance to hit his target.

capt it up
its all about strategy, Wolverine got punked..............you don't know if that was Wolverine all out and IF DS went all out that would have been different all together with Wolverine lets save the butts and what ifs here though.....................DS won.

In this setting once again he has a week of prep and if he doesn't actively engage the X-men he has a good chance to hit his target.
how did wolverine get punked? DS was the one lieing on the ground when they went in a straight up fight. also u said DS was holdingback? if DS was holding back why did he go for a killign strike with his sword?
how did DS win? he attacking becuase he nailed a fighting laogan in the back with a engery blast and then wolverine got right back up and was fine and still fightin? hell DS was more hurt from wolverines bunch that wwolverine was from the sneak enegry blast.

actauly detahstroke does not get a week of prep. he gets a week to kill prof x thats a huge diffrences. He has no knowledge of the place or the people he is fighting and he also is only allowed certain items.
deathstroke has zero chance

Soleran
actauly detahstroke does not get a week of prep. he gets a week to kill prof x thats a huge diffrences. He has no knowledge of the place or the people he is fighting and he also is only allowed certain items.

Thats your interpretation, it says he has a week but it doesn't say what he has to do in that week..............................and as of forum rules he has a basic knowledge of all his opponents, lol. Stop trying so hard its like watching a dog chase his tail in circles.

Tassadar
Psi-blocker helmets dont stop you from being lifted off the ground and thrown into a wall, they only block telepathy
If he gets past the brawlers, and Storm(both unlikely) then Emma or the Professor himself levitate him and snap his neck like a twig
And the only way DS beats Wolverine is if he can get some Vibranium to make a weapon out of, which he aint getting in a week

Grimm22
how did wolverine get punked? DS was the one lieing on the ground when they went in a straight up fight. also u said DS was holdingback? if DS was holding back why did he go for a killign strike with his sword?
how did DS win? he attacking becuase he nailed a fighting laogan in the back with a engery blast and then wolverine got right back up and was fine and still fightin? hell DS was more hurt from wolverines bunch that wwolverine was from the sneak enegry blast.

Wow that made absolutly no sense no expression

You just said that even though DS has prep he dosent know anything about his obstacles What the f**k?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Tassadar
Psi-blocker helmets dont stop you from being lifted off the ground and thrown into a wall, they only block telepathy
If he gets past the brawlers, and Storm(both unlikely) then Emma or the Professor himself levitate him and snap his neck like a twig
And the only way DS beats Wolverine is if he can get some Vibranium to make a weapon out of, which he aint getting in a week

The Psi Blocker isn't going to help him if he's detected. It only cloaks him, I posted a scan from DG#2 on one of the previous pages. Emma Frost mind-jacks a O.N.E psi blocker.
If he confronts any of them directly he'll get mind wiped. Taking out both telepaths similtaneously, sneak attacks and traps are his best bet. Problem is he has to get into the mansion without being detected by O.N.E, Mansion security and Wolverine. Once his cover is blown he automatically loses, cause cover blown = mind wipe.

Also Xavier and Emma don't have telekinesis.
This might be off topic but, Ms Nova has TK and she has the ability to unlock latent abilities from DNA, plus she possesses almost identical DNA to Xavier. Could that mean Xaviers latent ability is TK?

Mider
he should do it as a sneak attack then to take out the psychics?

ExodusCloak
Deathstroke has to:
A.) Sneak past O.N.E security to make his way onto the premises. He then needs to get past mansion security, and Wolverines heightened senses to enter the mansion undetected. His TP blocker will keep him cloaked from the Telepaths.(If he gets caught, he'll get mind wiped by the Telepaths, the TP blocker isn't going to help him)

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2623/emma35qj.jpg

B.) If he doesn't take out the Telepaths first he'll get caught. For example say he took out Storm first via a trap. Emma and Charles will notice Ororo's mental signals change, they will be on to him and he'll get mind wiped. Therefore he has to first get both Emma and Xavier in the same room, sneak up behind them without them realizing he's in the room and take them out similtaneously. If he doesn't they'll mind-jack and mind wipe him.(The TP blocker isn't going to help him)
C.) After that he can take out everyone else via a trap or sneak attack.

If he can do that then he'll take the win

bitca730
...umm was Emma wearing blue lipstick? I guess the fish look is in this season, but where's her black nail polish with lavender shimmers? LoL

Blair Wind
Wow that made absolutly no sense no expression

You just said that even though DS has prep he dosent know anything about his obstacles What the f**k?

well the thread starter said that he had a week to prepare himself, but he did not say that he had a week to prepare with knowledge on his intended obstacles.

Accel

Just how did he take down Atom anyway?

ThePittman

Grimm22
Originally posted by Accel
Just how did he take down Atom anyway?

Laser Pointer big grin

DS has amazing vision, so he was able to pinpoint where Atom was and shoot him with a little laser pointer. Then Atom grew back to normal size to avoid getting killed and rammed right into Hawkman smokin'

Soleran
Laser Pointer big grin

DS has amazing vision, so he was able to pinpoint where Atom was and shoot him with a little laser pointer. Then Atom grew back to normal size to avoid getting killed and rammed right into Hawkman smokin'

DS senses are far FAR above most save Superman.

Accel
Laser Pointer big grin

Yeesh, was the laser pointer or Atom the size of an actual atom at the time? Atom's another person in that JLA lineup that shouldn't have had any real problems with Slade.

Draco69
119 posts....

ONE HUNDRED AND NINETEEN POSTS and NOONE can picture the obvious win for Slade.

What do ALL the folks in Xavier Mansion have in common? They're MUTANTS. They possess an X-GENE.

Has there ever been a time in X-Men history when their powers were neutralized by a human with technology that renders their x-gene inert?

Hundreds of times!

SIMPLE:

Slade borrows/steals/forces someone to make a mutant nullifer.

Slade wears telepathic buffer in order to not alert the multitude of psychics in the mansion.

Slade turns said mutant nullifer on.

Every mutie in the school is powerless.

Slade uses technology built by his Society friends to deactiviate the mansion's defenses.

Slade goes on a killing spree.

Professor Xavier is decaptitated.

See?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

bitca730
...so Slade is like Superman, Batman, Reed Richards and every other super genius unbeatable force? Considering the X-Men are caught completely off guard, I'd give him the win...and the fact that Emma was wearing blue lipstick...but seriously any less than a week, and this guy would suck MAJOR ass...screw prep...I swear its the only thing that gives people like Batman a chance...

branhole
couldnt xavier just mind rape him if he gets past the x men.

Mider
will his speed help him out in this battle? i mean he dodges cyclops attacks slicse his head off, shoots storm out of the sky, hits rouge with a grenade, runs so fast that the telepaths cant pin point him and he cuts there throughts, etc.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Mider
will his speed help him out in this battle? i mean he dodges cyclops attacks slicse his head off, shoots storm out of the sky, hits rouge with a grenade, runs so fast that the telepaths cant pin point him and he cuts there throughts, etc.

...What? I declare shennanigans.

Cyke isn't going to miss him. Or at least not enough to get in close.

Storm will blast him with lightning. Long before she would ever get shot.

Rogue could destroy him quickly with her super-sonic speed.

Mider
yeah how do you know this? i didnt know that cyclops was that fast, slade can run so fast he can dodge machine gun fire as if it was slow motion, and he has shot supes but not storm? bull, and he can just dodge her lightning, and he's put down wonder women and superboy and supergirl but not rouge whatever dude just cause you dont like slade doesnt mean you can throw out his feats.

Big Sexy
Cyclops shoots his optic blast at lightspeed

steverules
I agree, or wolverine could just cut Slades arms and legs off, he can't grow them back and his healing factor doesn't cover lost limbs. Neither does Wolverines but it's still hard to cut his limbs cause of his Admatium.
And so Slade would be left at the mercy of the x-men.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Draco69
119 posts....

ONE HUNDRED AND NINETEEN POSTS and NOONE can picture the obvious win for Slade.

What do ALL the folks in Xavier Mansion have in common? They're MUTANTS. They possess an X-GENE.

Has there ever been a time in X-Men history when their powers were neutralized by a human with technology that renders their x-gene inert?

Hundreds of times!

SIMPLE:

Slade borrows/steals/forces someone to make a mutant nullifer.

Slade wears telepathic buffer in order to not alert the multitude of psychics in the mansion.

Slade turns said mutant nullifer on.

Every mutie in the school is powerless.

Slade uses technology built by his Society friends to deactiviate the mansion's defenses.

Slade goes on a killing spree.

Professor Xavier is decaptitated.

See?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's over, with prep Slade takes this.

Big Sexy
Problem with that scenario, Slade is really good, but in a one one he bearly outclasses Logan. There are a number of X-men with superb figting skills. He still better have a big arsenal. And please Slade wouldn't even know where to look for a device like that in a weeks time, maybe a month. And as far as forcing someone to make the device, I know Magneto isn't that someone nor is it Moira considering the amount of mutants she treats.

Big Sexy
Problem is the most obvious people to make the x-gene would lay slade out anyway.

ExodusCloak
Problem with that scenario, Slade is really good, but in a one one he bearly outclasses Logan. There are a number of X-men with superb figting skills. He still better have a big arsenal. And please Slade wouldn't even know where to look for a device like that in a weeks time, maybe a month. And as far as forcing someone to make the device, I know Magneto isn't that someone nor is it Moira considering the amount of mutants she treats.

Slade doesn't need to take them on one on one, once he depowers them all, all he needs to do is take them out through sneak attacks and traps. And that's why Prep sucks, giving a person prep is like giving them an arsenal of weapons at their disposal.
Didn't the Genoshian Government make those X-Gene Suppressor devices.

Big Sexy
Yeah been then you have to worry about those damn Omega level Sentinals

Big Sexy
In weeks time I see it as very tough for him. He needs a plan just finish another plan

Big Sexy
edit

ExodusCloak
It may be tough for him, but it isn't impossible, Stryker is another person Slade could turn to.

golem370
Or a better senario he gets teleported to the danger room by Nightcrawler where he finds himself fight 10 sentinels,Omega Red & maybe Juggernaut robots and the computer is set on the highest danger level.

ThePittman

Draco69

Logan will be a helpless human doll suffering from adamantium poisoning. Slade shoots him in the heart. The end.

A week is all Slade needs to plan. His brain operates at (comic book logic) at 100% capacity allowing him to brainstorm, plan and execute at superspeeds with startling efficency. He can even devote entire sections of his brain to different tasks.

Where to find a mutant nullifer? (PS. Magneto is homeless and powerless; Moira is a dead as doornail) The black market. Hell even a backwater country town had Sentinels and mutant power nullifers. It wouldn't be difficult to find a mutant nullifer. They seem to be everywhere these days.

Draco69
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
It may be tough for him, but it isn't impossible, Stryker is another person Slade could turn to.

Slade: I heard you hate mutants. I'll kill the X-Men for you provided you provide me with a few essentials...

Stryker smiles...

Draco69
Yeah been then you have to worry about those damn Omega level Sentinals

Sentinels aren't in this considering the threadstarter specifically mentioned the X-Men only.

Not the entire friggin' SHIELD...

Skeets
He's alive...........shock

Draco69

Draco69
Originally posted by Skeets
He's alive...........shock

Yeah, well, I'll stay here a bit. But if I see a "Hawkman vs. Silver Surfer" thread, I'm getting the f*** outta here...

Skeets
Yeah, well, I'll stay here a bit. But if I see a "Hawkman vs. Silver Surfer" thread, I'm getting the f*** outta here...
Then nice seeing you.......erm

Mr.V
Yep big grin off to make it for the X-men's sake stick out tongue jkz dw

ThePittman

newjak86
In reality if Slade played it smart he really wouldn't have to much trouble if you ask me. All he would need is some info on them. The X-Mansions defences really shouldn't pose a problem to Slade if someone could list all of them I could make a sounder judgement on it but if most defences shouldn't give Slade a problem.

He would probably go in at night when everyone is asleep. Knowing about Wolverine's nose he could easily spray himself with a different scent or a strong scent that overloads Wolcerine's smell. Really the two dealiest people here for Slade is Kitty because of her phasing. Nightcralwer would be the second one becuase of his teleporting. Lathough with the sound precedeing it Slade should be able to react to it.

Nothing to bad simply sneak into their rooms and kill them in their sleep. If that should wake everyone else up he is fast enough and has enough weapons to put them down easily in the confines of a building.

With the telepathy blocking helmet he will have no problems with Emma and Xavier.

That if he does it smart if he just busts in with them all awake then it is a toss up.
Slade should be able to put down the lesser ones with human durability like Storm and Cyke rather easily.
Kitty would posse the biggest problem although Slade's weapons are DCs adamantium. Since Kitty has a weakness to Adamantium his sword and staff could effect her. If it doesn'y Kitty likely puts DS down by herself.

Nightcrawler is next b/c of teleporting but like I said with the sound telling Slade where nightcrawler appears and being faster he could put him down as soon as NC came close. Everyone else with a mix of long range attack and H2H should go down easily enough.

Blair Wind
Sentinels aren't in this considering the threadstarter specifically mentioned the X-Men only.

Not the entire friggin' SHIELD...

Thread Starter also stated what Slade has on him......

But if getting a mutant nullifier is allowed then it evens the playing field quite a bit

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by newjak86
In reality if Slade played it smart he really wouldn't have to much trouble if you ask me. All he would need is some info on them. The X-Mansions defences really shouldn't pose a problem to Slade if someone could list all of them I could make a sounder judgement on it but if most defences shouldn't give Slade a problem.

He would probably go in at night when everyone is asleep. Knowing about Wolverine's nose he could easily spray himself with a different scent or a strong scent that overloads Wolcerine's smell. Really the two dealiest people here for Slade is Kitty because of her phasing. Nightcralwer would be the second one becuase of his teleporting. Lathough with the sound precedeing it Slade should be able to react to it.

Nothing to bad simply sneak into their rooms and kill them in their sleep. If that should wake everyone else up he is fast enough and has enough weapons to put them down easily in the confines of a building.

With the telepathy blocking helmet he will have no problems with Emma and Xavier.

That if he does it smart if he just busts in with them all awake then it is a toss up.
Slade should be able to put down the lesser ones with human durability like Storm and Cyke rather easily.
Kitty would posse the biggest problem although Slade's weapons are DCs adamantium. Since Kitty has a weakness to Adamantium his sword and staff could effect her. If it doesn'y Kitty likely puts DS down by herself.

Nightcrawler is next b/c of teleporting but like I said with the sound telling Slade where nightcrawler appears and being faster he could put him down as soon as NC came close. Everyone else with a mix of long range attack and H2H should go down easily enough.

The TP blocking helmet will only cloak him from the Telepathic Radar, if Slades cover is blown or he bursts in he immediately gets mind-wiped, by Emma, she has shown the ability to mind-jack TP blockers in X-Men DG#2.
The mutant nullifer is his best option.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>