To all the other new ppl!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noa
Okay So I had this idea that since there are like heaps of new ppl with our "hello,Hi," etc. threads up what About making a batch system like they do in Tae Kwon Do. Where all the ppl who join in a certain amount of time(like say for the month of may) are grouped/meet/make friends with each other/etc. so that we are not stuck trying to get all the "in" jokes of the veterans, and the noob sh*t. Anyway all you other new guys if you are game pm me or post here and we could work it out.

cool

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

Council#13
Hrrmmm that would probably make more sense if I could understand what the idea was ermm

Mišt
They have one, its called the Welcome forumermm

Bloigen
Originally posted by Council#13
Hrrmmm that would probably make more sense if I could understand what the idea was ermm Originally posted by Bloigen

ermm

Mišt
Originally posted by Bloigen
ermm Originally posted by Bloigen
ermm

Bloigen

Bardock42

Bloigen
Originally posted by BIRDCOCK

no expression

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bloigen
no expression

****ing Idiot

It is:

Originally posted by BIRDCOCK42

Vraya
I think I may understand what the hell he is talking about and I shall clarify. people who join in the same month are grouped together. That's stupid.

Council#13
Originally posted by Bardock42
****ing Idiot

It is:

laughing

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bardock42
****ing Idiot

It is:

I had it as BIRDCOCK42 first.

But I thought the 42 took away the emphasis on the cock of the bird.

ladygrim
k i dont understand a word u just said but hey welcome

Council#13
laughing No one seems to understand, unfortunately ermm

ladygrim
its like he/she is speaking a foriegn lingo

Vraya
Originally posted by Vraya
I think I may understand what the hell he is talking about and I shall clarify. people who join in the same month are grouped together. That's stupid.

Lord Paradise
I understand... but I do not comprehend.

Renamon
Originally posted by Noa
Okay So I had this idea that since there are like heaps of new ppl with our "hello,Hi," etc. threads up what About making a batch system like they do in Tae Kwon Do. Where all the ppl who join in a certain amount of time(like say for the month of may) are grouped/meet/make friends with each other/etc. so that we are not stuck trying to get all the "in" jokes of the veterans, and the noob sh*t. Anyway all you other new guys if you are game pm me or post here and we could work it out.

cool im guessing the basic idea of that is this can be the offical "MAKE NOOB FRIENDS HERE" thread ermm

Vraya
hooray! Happy Dance

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Noa

cool

No.

That.... is a bad idea.

Vraya
^
|
I agree

Noa
Okay sorry. I guess that was a LITTLE unclear. The Idea was that,instead of the welcome forum being simply a place for the "hi I'm new" threads. There is actually a thread where the new ppl can get established/oriented with the place. I intentionally left the idea vague, because I only expected this to get some of the other new guys on the same thread.

The problem is most of you guys aren't new guys. lol smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.