The Incredible Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
I made this thread so people could express what they feel should be in the new Hulk movie, you know like what people think would make it better than the first one...alot better.

Heres what I say:

1. Smaller Hulk like 8 ft tall

2. More muscle tone so hes ripped

3. Veiny like in the comics

4. Darker green

5. More Violent

6. Actually talk and say things like Hulk Smash!

7. More action and less talking.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

Darth Martin
1.I like bigger hulk.
2.He is ripped.
3.Veiny?
4.Why?
5.Sure
6.Sure
7.Sure

Superman_045
As much as I like how they made the Hulk in the 2003 movie, he should NOT be 15 feet tall. He needs to be at least 9 feet tall. He does need a little more muscle though & more veins though.

ketchupboy72
Imo, I think they did the movie right the first time. It was excellent. Only thing about it that I feel people should have an issue with the first movie was that it took too long to get to see the Hulk, but I found it perfectly fine and probably, made me appreciate the film even more. Only thing I'd want for the next film is that they'd recast all the main actors and actresses. It'd also be awesome to get Ang Lee to direct the second one. Frankly, I don't want this movie to be like all other super heroe movies where action is more of the focus than the story, but I'm not saying they could balance and do each other right, too. Man, I hope they don't screw it up. smile

Superman_045
The Hulk movie was good but not great & I think that Ang Lee needs to be replaced. For one, he changed too many things. No Rick Jones? WTF?!

Mindship
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
4. Darker green
5. More Violent

1. 8-9 ft
2 & 3: I'd like to see more of that when he's straining or really pissed, not all the time, or you get used to it.
4. Show me...but not too much darker.
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. Yes, but not at a sacrifice to the story.

The Pict
there was no proper villian to fight with and when he fought with his no agenda dad the fight was as quick as a flash.

ankur29
hulk's height was not too big , he was okay and should remain taller than the world's tallest human's which is 8ft or over , if they are going to reduce his height he should be at least somewhere between 10ft to 12ft tall , he is 12ft in the ultimate destruction game and its perfect how tall he is compared to vehicles and giant robots

they should give hulk more phrases like stupid / puny , human , hulk smash etc

they must also give him greater strength and durability than in the last movie as he was depicted as he was cut by a rock debris ,he struggled with bending the tank gun and struggled fighting radioactive dogs ?

abomination is not to be too exaggerated like in the game but kept similar and emphasis of hulk's superior limitless strength should be shown in another away rather him getting taller the angrier he gets

tehy may want to show him throwing bigger things using more attacks liek sonic slap , groung slam etc

Superman_045
I agree with that except that he should be 9 ft tall, it's different in the game because it was drawn out, this is CGI effects for a live action movie, the results won't be the same.

ankur29
http://www.worldslargestthings.com/easterntour/wadlow.htm

this is the link to the walls tallest man the grey hulk is taller than any human alive and he should be taller than this guy, this guy died a long time ago (1940)but he was almost 9 ft tall his height being 8 ft 11

can you honestly be a hulk fan and want a human(puny) to stand face to face or above the green gamma machine of destruction "hulk"

i dont hope so
hulk calls humans puny for a reason he is extremely tall as he is huge

Wolverine2006
Ya the villain wasnt that good in the 1st, but Abomination is my favorite Hulk villain so the second shuld be cool. I agree with most of what u guys have been sayin. I think Hulk needs to be more savage and destructive and I think that should really come out in him when he fights the Abomination.

ankur29
i want hulk to so badly throw a plane oe split a mountain or summin superman level strong not struglle with tanks

roughrider
I want him to be smart, and talk intelligently.

ankur29
yh i want to see a different form of hulk maybe the professor hulk , i want him to keep leaping like he did and run at the at awesome speed again

Wolverine2006
I would want a savage Hulk, I think its way to early for a profesor hulk unless its like at the end or somthin and for a good reason

Sea King
I made this thread so people could express what they feel should be in the new Hulk movie, you know like what people think would make it better than the first one...alot better.

Heres what I say:

4. Darker green

5. More Violent

6&7 kinda go aginst each other wink

Superman_045
Originally posted by ankur29
yh i want to see a different form of hulk maybe the professor hulk , i want him to keep leaping like he did and run at the at awesome speed again

I believe that you'll get your wish because Avi Arad has confirmed that they are using the grey Hulk for the next Hulk flick.

ankur29
i hope he looks cool like the movie's green hulk and he is not to short ..........i woudl not want his strength to be low either

Superman_045
He won't be 15 ft tall, Avi Arad has already stated that. He'll be around 9 ft tall.

ankur29
Originally posted by Superman_045
He won't be 15 ft tall, Avi Arad has already stated that. He'll be around 9 ft tall.

id that how big the first tranformation of hulk was in the 1st movie?(in the lab where he meets his dads)

Wolverine2006
I just hope they dont screw it up....theirs supposed to be a more love type thing between Bruce and Betty, and Bruce, in the movie, is supposed to be trying to get rid of The Hulk.

Superman_045
This better be a great movie. The CGI needs to be top notch, the story needs to really be worked on so that there's nothing wrong with it & there needs to be A LOT of action.

maham
I think they just need 2 get some graphics fixed n otherwise it's ok.I like eric bana!

Dinalfos
My ideal Hulk movie would be a movie that shows Savage Hulk and later on, after demonizing Banner, Mindless Hulk taking over. I imagine lots of inner struggle and Mindless Hulk creeping up on Banner until he finally snaps and commits psychological suicide. That way, we get to see two different Hulks with different attitudes. This might help reestablish the Hulk in the eye of the non-Hulk fans. Think of all the endless character developement this could embody.

jgiant
I heard the new hulk is a do over...starting from the beginning again, so i hope sav hulk is still in...

TheFilmProphet
Leterrier Talks About The Incredible Hulk
July 20, 2006

We were able to get in touch with director Louis Leterrier this morning regarding The Incredible Hulk to ask him a few precisions about the project. He told us that he was previously in relation with Marvel to direct Iron-Man before the project finally went to Jon Favreau. Seeing Leterrier's passion for Marvel comics, Avi Arad told him about this new Hulk and it took Louis less than half an hour to get convinced by the new orientation of the movie and agree to direct.

"We won't be spending times presenting the characters, which is unfortunately pretty much unavoidable as far as number ones are concerned. Someway like Spider-Man 2, Marvel wants this Hulk to be the one fans would really want to see on the big screen. I'm not badmouthing Ang Lee's movie which has its supporters but I think the tone was overall a little bit too serious. As far as the casting is concerned, we don't know yet if Eric Bana will be onboard and regarding Hulk, I can already tell you that I don't intend to use as much 3D as the first movie did. As for the budget, it will be over 100 millions".

LINK

Up In Flames
i found part 1 good (although the action started half way, that was a bit of a drag) but otherwise i reckon hulk 2 should be made the same way, only more action.beta

badabing

Heres what I say:

4. Darker green

5. More Violent

1. I was fine with his height and him getting bigger.

2. Agreed.

3. Agreed.

4. Either way is fine.

5. Agreed.

6. Agreed.

7. Agreed.

SuperChangeling
1: He should be like 30 feet
2: He should be able to run more like a thousand miles per-hour
3: He should be physically stronger than pre-crisis superman was in the comics.
4: The movie should have ten times more action than Hulk ultimate destruction.
5: He should fight the Abomination, the Absorbing man, Bi Beast, Galaxy master, Meastro, and wendigo at the same time a kill them all the first fight.
6: He should have very dark green skin
7: And he should have alot of vein's.

SuperChangeling
Oh and the Hulk should be more bulky.

roughrider
The Grey Hulk was once listed in the Marvel Universe Guide as being only 6'6, but the artists exaggerated his height for effect.
It would be interesting to see him different every film; if there's a third film, we could see Professor Hulk.

Up In Flames
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
1: He should be like 30 feet
2: He should be able to run more like a thousand miles per-hour
3: He should be physically stronger than pre-crisis superman was in the comics.
4: The movie should have ten times more action than Hulk ultimate destruction.
5: He should fight the Abomination, the Absorbing man, Bi Beast, Galaxy master, Meastro, and wendigo at the same time a kill them all the first fight.
6: He should have very dark green skin
7: And he should have alot of vein's.

I think 30 feet is a bit too much; 10 feet or less seems about right. as for running a thousand miles per hour, what would top that is if he were to leap a thousand miles or into the atmosphere or something.

there's a lot of potential for my green fellow and the supe fanboys need to realise that hulk's got a lot on superman... wink

Wolverine2006
The Official villian for the movie is Abomination

EvilDead666
I hope it's the grey Hulk. Dream come true? Totally.

Wolverine2006
If hes grey I wuld want him to have a different personality from the green one....more like the ultimate version of the hulk.

hulkrulz
He's soppose to be 12 ft in the new movie green i do believe, make him be the hulk not wuss hulk, tank shells should not even phase him let alone hurt him

mustachio
I'm sure some of you may have said this, but I didn't feel like reading the whole page just yet. Anyway, I think that if another Hulk movie were to be made, they would need to at least add a legitmate villain, someone who would introduce some real action, and actually challenge the Hulk, like everyone's favorite: the Abomination. The main problem for me was that the Hulk seemed too weak, and the should have included more of his amazing feats of strength. I agree with everything on the list except for the height thing. I think he should be around 10-12 ft in order to make him truly menacing. If he was actually 7 feet like it says in so many encyclopedias, I don't know if I could take him seriously. (Not that 7 ft isn't tall, it just doesn't scream "MONSTER" to me.)

ankur29
Originally posted by mustachio
I'm sure some of you may have said this, but I didn't feel like reading the whole page just yet. Anyway, I think that if another Hulk movie were to be made, they would need to at least add a legitmate villain, someone who would introduce some real action, and actually challenge the Hulk, like everyone's favorite: the Abomination. The main problem for me was that the Hulk seemed too weak, and the should have included more of his amazing feats of strength. I agree with everything on the list except for the height thing. I think he should be around 10-12 ft in order to make him truly menacing. If he was actually 7 feet like it says in so many encyclopedias, I don't know if I could take him seriously. (Not that 7 ft isn't tall, it just doesn't scream "MONSTER" to me.)

thumb up thumb up that is the height he is shown in comics , not 7ft if he was that tall he woudl tall as wrestlers and people that are living in a non-comic world woudl be bigger than him!!! hulk should be 10-12ft!!!!!!!!!!!!

hulk should use more strength and show greater durability , he cannot be cut by arock he has a level or invunerability graneades and armour peircing bullets should be like flies he should not ebvn recognise it !

he should speak a little more!!

show his running speeds and leaping again!!

and be much stronger!!!!!throw trains or planes in army bases without struggling to get it of the ground, flick tanks an cars !!!!

hulk should have more toned muscle with dozens of veins , but keep the face the same he looked hulkish with the face he had dont go all frankentstein with it!!!!!and make him look like the troll under a bidge after all he is a superstrong green doctor!! evil face !!

evil face

ankur29
Originally posted by ankur29
thumb up thumb up that is the height he is shown in comics , not 7ft if he was that tall he woudl tall as wrestlers and people that are living in a non-comic world woudl be bigger than him!!! hulk should be 10-12ft!!!!!!!!!!!!

hulk should use more strength and show greater durability , he cannot be cut by arock he has a level or invunerability graneades and armour peircing bullets should be like flies he should not ebvn recognise it !

he should speak a little more!!

show his running speeds and leaping again!!

and be much stronger!!!!!throw trains or planes in army bases without struggling to get it of the ground, flick tanks an cars !!!!

hulk should have more toned muscle with dozens of veins , but keep the face the same he looked hulkish with the face he had dont go all frankentstein with it!!!!!and make him look like the troll under a bridge after all he is a superstrong green doctor!! evil face !!

evil face

i menat dont make him look like teh troll under the bridge my bad

doctor ketchup

Heres what I say:

4. Darker green

5. More Violent

........................................................................................................
nah it should be

1. 12ft is the ideal size for hulk being aller then any puny human

2. he should be ripped but grow muscels the more angry he gets

3. he should have dark veins and grow lager as he gets angry

4.agreed, light green is not as threataning as dark green hulk

5. serosily violent ( but only in fights and destroying buildings, not killing innocents if they have not done anything to him unless he remembers everyone hates them he can do what he wants!)

6.yeah and he voice should get deeper as he gets more angry

7.aggred

p.s hulk doesnt get bigger you just think he does cos of the film he doesnt cos when he got angryhe turned into the real hulk before they shot him he stil had his sock com on guys if he grows to much it gets silly.

Dinalfos
I would agree that Hulk should speak a little more, but they shouldn't do the "Hulk smash, Hulk angry!" stuff. That would be very, very, very silly. It works in a comic book, but it wouldn't translate to the big screen very well.

Anyway, I sort of liked Ang Lee's speechless Hulk. It made things more realistic. More like an Ang Lee movie, if you will.

heavynumbertaco
There used to be a Hulk cartoon that was pretty hilarious. Hulk would talk up a a storm. In one episode somebody shrinks him to the size of a marble and he's about to get his butt kicked by a mouse. Right before he was about to bounce Mickey off a pop tart he says"Hulk not mouse food,Hulk is human"I had everybody in the neighborhood saying that for about a year. It was/is to laugh

jinXed by JaNx
the less Hulk speaks the more mysterious he remains. The more mysterious the better i say.

Darth Martin
Hulk just isn't an interesting onscreen character me thinks.

The Hulk
Originally posted by heavynumbertaco
There used to be a Hulk cartoon that was pretty hilarious. Hulk would talk up a a storm. In one episode somebody shrinks him to the size of a marble and he's about to get his butt kicked by a mouse. Right before he was about to bounce Mickey off a pop tart he says"Hulk not mouse food,Hulk is human"I had everybody in the neighborhood saying that for about a year. It was/is to laugh

That's got to be from the 1980's cartoon that aired along with Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends.

Good times. big grin

roughrider
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
the less Hulk speaks the more mysterious he remains. The more mysterious the better i say.

But the comic at it's best - written by Peter David - has a Hulk who's smart and has a sarcastic wit. Other good Hulk writers - Greg Pak & Bruce Jones - have done the same.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by roughrider
But the comic at it's best - written by Peter David - has a Hulk who's smart and has a sarcastic wit. Other good Hulk writers - Greg Pak & Bruce Jones - have done the same.

Yeah i agree. My favorite Hulk Story archs revolve around an intelligent Hulk but an intelligent Hulk just feels unappealing when it comes to a cinematic adaptation. Having an intelligent Hulk weakens the contrast the Hulk shares with Banner. I wouldnt mind seeing a movie where Bruce Banner is more in control of the Hulk but keeping the Hulk a primitive killing machine not only gives him a menacing feel but it also makes him threatening to both the civilians and villains.

roughrider
With Norton getting replaced for Avengers (and it's his own fault), I wonder if Hulk films continue. They'd had two tries at this; one was a mixed bag that pleased few people, the other was closer in spirit but still just a minor hit overall. Because he's not a conventional hero, it seems hard to find the balance betwwen misunderstood monster, anti hero & hero, that brings them to the theatre the same way the comic does.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by roughrider
With Norton getting replaced for Avengers (and it's his own fault), What happened?

The Nuul
Who knows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.