Spideys Sister's Space

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spideys Sister
I love posting. It makes me happy. happy Come talk to me because you need the posts or because you acctually want to be my friend. smile But seriously talk to me. I have no recognition on this site. sad

Spawn_Master
I have no soul..no expression

I'm just a ninja in an empty shell

Ladyluck
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hi big grin

Thorinn
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I love posting. It makes me happy. happy Come talk to me because you need the posts or because you acctually want to be my friend. smile But seriously talk to me. I have no recognition on this site. sad what do you mean, I recognize you. smile

Spideys Sister
Hi. Originally posted by Spawn_Master
I have no soul..no expression

I'm just a ninja in an empty shell I don't know why I post.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Thorinn
what do you mean, I recognize you. smile ninja Damn you.

Spawn_Master
I don't know why I post. Neither do I.

That question is asked in many forms, correct? ninja

Thorinn
no expression

Ladyluck
*lurks* ninja

Thorinn
Originally posted by Ladyluck
*lurks* ninja *see's you* ninja2

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
Neither do I.

That question is asked in many forms, correct? ninja It is?

Spawn_Master
It is? Yes, young grasshopper ninja

Soon you shall learn the true power of the ninja..

Spideys Sister
I don't wanna look like you. Thanks but no thanks. smile

Thorinn
Did you make your sig SS?

Spawn_Master
I don't wanna look like you. Thanks but no thanks. smile Did I say that outloud again? ninja

Damnit..erm

Spideys Sister
Did you make your sig SS? Amity75

Thorinn
oh, it's really nice.

Spideys Sister
I love his style. It's a good thing he takes requests or I'd be stuck with Paint sigs or Digi's old sigs.

Spearhead
You say Paint Sig like it's bad.

Thorinn
I used to do paint sigs, some people say if you really know how to use it, they'll come out nice. messed

Spawn_Master
I used to do paint sigs, some people say if you really know how to use it, they'll come out nice. messed I hardely doubt..messed

Thorinn
messed really?

Spawn_Master
messed really? Really messed

You see, whatever you do, it's always gonna come out blurry whether u shrink or enlarge it..It's useless..no expression

Spearhead
that's why you make it actual size.

Thorinn
I hated using text in paint, when you saved it would come out like crap.yucky

Spearhead
Scribbling it with the brush was far more fun.

Thorinn
it was wasn't it. laughing out loud

it looked just like my real handwriting. shock

Spawn_Master
Heehee

Thorinn

Spawn_Master

Thorinn
disgust

silver_tears
Originally posted by Spawn_Master

sadly, that's pretty impressive to me embarrasment

Spawn_Master
disgust You owe me a Burger, ***** mhm

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by silver_tears
sadly, that's pretty impressive to me embarrasment Thanks, I really just doodled since I didn't have much time happy

Thorinn
Originally posted by silver_tears
sadly, that's pretty impressive to me embarrasment messedOriginally posted by Spawn_Master
You owe me a Burger, ***** mhm I ate it. mhm

Lord Paradise
Happy Dance

JacopeX
I love posting. It makes me happy. happy Come talk to me because you need the posts or because you acctually want to be my friend. smile But seriously talk to me. I have no recognition on this site. sad Well you say everything is gay thatz wut i know

Vraya
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
Happy Dance dance
beat that, ***** evil face

Lord Paradise
There's a kid in my school who says everything's gay. Well, actually there are around 50 but one in particular. He also uses the word Jewish as an insult.

JacopeX
There's a kid in my school who says everything's gay. Well, actually there are around 50 but one in particular. He also uses the word Jewish as an insult. WTF?

Lord Paradise
Yeah, that's right. I live in a school in the Suburbs where the word "Jewish" is an insult. The kids aren't Nazis or anything, they just don't realize that it's a living, breathing religion of people. They know that Adam Sandler's song is funny, and that Jewish people wear funny hats, therefore they believe that Jews are evil. Which is why I turn to forums for meaningful-ish conversation.

Spideys Sister
HI. I came to post again because...

Because I feeel like it okay? Happy Dance

Spartan005
Hi, I came to post because...

well, just because Happy Dance

WhAt NoW?!?

Mr Parker
I love posting. It makes me happy. happy Come talk to me because you need the posts or because you acctually want to be my friend. smile But seriously talk to me. I have no recognition on this site. sad

where do you get that idea sis? I think there are quite a few people here that know you.got to give sis a hug. big grin

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Mr Parker
where do you get that idea sis? I think there are quite a few people here that know you.got to give sis a hug. big grin Shh don't tell anyone. big grin

Lord Paradise
HULK POST!

Mr Parker
So did you enjoy my hug Sis? big grin

Lord Paradise
No one ever hugs me... sad

Spideys Sister
*Hugs Paradise.* smileOriginally posted by Mr Parker
So did you enjoy my hug Sis? big grin How could you ask such a question? Of course.

Lord Paradise
I think, therefore I can't find a witty way to finish this sentence.

Spideys Sister
I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm back after a crappy weekend of loosing my internet. But I have it back now.

Mr Parker
You lost your internet huh? did you lose it by getting grounded by your parents for being out late after curfew with your boyfriend sis? big grin

Spideys Sister
sigh... if only. No. The phone stopped working. My mom was more pissed than I was.

Lord Paradise
Stupid phones.

Spawn_Master
sigh... if only. No. The phone stopped working. My mom was more pissed than I was. What is there to be pissed about? erm

Lord Paradise
No phone, no internet.

Spawn_Master
No phone, no internet. But, why to be pissed about no phone? It's only a phone for f*cks sake erm

Lord Paradise
Because as a species we've become obsessed with material goods... and she may not have had a cell.

Spawn_Master
We're not a species..we're a race..erm

Spideys Sister
Because as a species we've become obsessed with material goods... and she may not have had a cell. I have a cell... just a crappy one.... I have no life so unlike my mom I was unnaffected ... much. I missed you guys though.

SUPER BUMP!!!!!!

Only by SS.

--SS

Dorian Belmont
bumpeth bumpish bump now that the formalities are done with .what up spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.