What is your favorite movie scene?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Christina_2006
Hi. I'm new in here.

JaehSkywalker
hi ^_^

i think this should be placed in the movie discussion thread.

anyway, they're really many to mention... hehehe

Spearhead
One favorite? Just one? C'mon.

Anywho, welcome aboard, and for future reference, put this in the movie dicussion area big grin

JaehSkywalker
hahaha.. kissing scenes?? big grin juz kiddin...

silver_tears
Obi-Wan vs. Anakin, that scene was an orgasm for the eyes.

Christina_2006
Okay. Thank you for telling me.

JaehSkywalker
what silver_tears said... big grin

LanceWindu
One that's always stayed with me...Marty McFly walking out into the town square of Hill Valley in 2015.

Christina_2006
Sidney kicked the Killer in her house.

Mišt
X3 > Phoenix's last scene with Wolverine

LOTR-ROTK - Battle at the Black Gates, when Aragorn leads the last resistance against the Mordor army.

Star Wars-ROTJ - Luke vs Vader

Matrix-Revolutions - Neo vs Smith

Barker
Originally posted by Christina_2006
Hi. I'm new in here.
That's Mine Too. happy

Mišt
That sucked imo, the lighting was way off and the dialogue was terrible ermm

Barker

Mišt
Oh in that case, yeah that was much better without the added special effects like the extra 4 inches they added to Bloigen's penisermm

Barker

Mišt
You seem to know what you're talking about......ermm

Barker
It's not my fault the Camera Angles Were So Weird, not to mention the Ruler He Held up.

I think he was trying to Brag. ermm

Dusty
The Mexican standoff in Reservoir Dogs.

dave_kodak
well i would say that all of Equilibrium is a good scene... lol?
no alright well hmm.....
i would have to say that in "Sleepers" when kevin bacon gets shot, thats the best scene in the world, nothing better then seeing kevin bacon get killed.

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
Divorce Scene in Secret Window where Johnny is talking to John Tuturro. Very funny..calls him a Hick and all

Bloigen

Silverback
1. The Searchers- The final scene with Ethan standing alone on the porch lives up to the critical hype. The metaphor of this simple image somehow manages to be both subtle and obvious at the same time.
2.To kill a Mocking Bird- We watch through the window as Scout snuggles in her fathers lap, loved, protected and comforted. Deep down the three things everyone craves in our not so perfect world.
3.Casablanca- Rick and Ilsa at the airport. The acculmination of the greatest screen romance of all time.
4.The Third Man- The Ferris wheel scene between Cotten and Wells, ending in what may be the greatest movie line of all time.
5.The Wild Bunch- Four has beens take on an Army. Bad asses till the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.