SPIDERMAN vs kuwabara from yu yu hakusho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
no prep match

Here some info on Kuwabara
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yu_Yu_Hakusho

Grimm22
America kicks Japans ass wink

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
America kicks Japans ass wink
actauly kwabara is a white guy lol

srankmissingnin
Kuwabara, Yu Yu Hakusho guys start hitting end of Dragonball to Sayin Saga powerlevels.

capt it up
bump

complexbrother
At first I woulda said Spider-Man but now (after seeing the series) Yu Yu Hakusho wouls take Peter down...hard .

Accel
Originally posted by capt it up
actauly kwabara is a white guy lol
Like most animes, YYH takes place in Japan, which would make Kuwabara Japanese.

I'd say Spider-Man would win. Kuwabara's powerful, but he's easily the slowest of the four YYH heroes. Spidey could easily avoid his sword and speedblitz him. However, one strike from that Dimension Sword and Spidey dies.

Tallis
Well I think the sword being able to change shape would be something spidey would'nt expect. Picture it.

Spidey and Kuwabara fighting in close quarters. Kuwabara has his sword in front of him, spiderman jumps to land a powerful kick only to see the thin sword becom a huge racket and slap him down

complexbrother
I apoligize I didn't read the post fully I thought Spidy was gonna fight Yu Yu.

he beats the snot outa the big red headed sidkick .

MrHeavySilence
Kuwabara wins. The fights in YYH are way too fast for Spidey. Kuwabara also has that spirit precog, which I daresay, would be just as formidable as the spider sense. He's just got too many different attacks, and he can elongate his energy sword. He wins this.

Sixth_Winged
Funny thing, i've watched the entire series and haven't seen a Kuwabara fight where he blitzed or wins against a opponent who does blitz. He has been portrayed with great strength and durability however. But I can't recall any display whatsoever of speeds that's even approaching Spider-man.

Not everyone in YYH is equal. His other 3 teamates have legit superspeed, he doesn't. He might have enough reflexes though, but it's still a bit iffy judging from his appearances.

That being said, this match depends whether he has the reflexes to catch him with his slashes. upclose, he could take several serious punches from spider-man and has the advantage with his sword. He also has quite range attacks and can nullify the advantage of webbing with both versions of his sword. I'd give him a slight majority but Spider-man can stilly win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.