beast vs thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

branhole
can beast strength and agility take out the ever loving blue eyed thing.

batdude123
Beast is faster and more agile, but I don't think he's strong enough to put Thing down. Thing wins.

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
Beast is faster and more agile, but I don't think he's strong enough to put Thing down. Thing wins. yup

branhole
spiderman has knocked out firelord.

capt it up
if beast claws could cut ben then yes he could but sadly I doubt they can.

branhole
beast is still in a leuge with spiderman, and hes spent countless hours in the dangeroom, so i think he is perfectly equipped to beat thing.

Tron
Originally posted by branhole
spiderman has knocked out firelord.

Check the rules regarding that...

batdude123
beast is still in a leuge with spiderman, and hes spent countless hours in the dangeroom, so i think he is perfectly equipped to beat thing.

He'd probably end up breaking his hand on Thing's hide. erm

branhole
Originally posted by Tron
Check the rules regarding that...

im just saying that stupid stuff can happen.

branhole
beast can throw stuff and he has fought with the juggernaut. and hows he going to break his furry paw.

batdude123
beast can throw stuff and he has fought with the juggernaut. and hows he going to break his furry paw.

no Beast would lose sadly.

Darth Martin
Very sad.

branhole
no Beast would lose sadly.

it is sad but beast is also never mentioned and he is way underated. if he used his agility to the max and threw stuff along with punches i think he could pull one out.

Psyquis52
You're right Beast is very underrated.

Beast is going to lose very, very, verrrrrrrrry, very bad.

Darth Martin
Yea but thing woul win majority. thing 7/10

branhole
bats has made hulk lose his breath underwater and knocked him out.(serios bull s*** but weird stuff happens in comics.)

branhole
the only thing higher on thing is his strength, and in the comics strength isnt the only thing.

batdude123
bats has made hulk lose his breath underwater and knocked him out.(serios bull s*** but weird stuff happens in comics.)

That's why we throw that kind of sh*t out here and focus on what really should've happened. wink

branhole
and duribilty

batdude123
the only thing higher on thing is his strength, and in the comics strength isnt the only thing.

Well Beast is very much faster and more agile, but Thing is stronger, more durable, and a better fighter. Thing wins at least 9/10.

branhole
what makes you think that beast cant hurt him. ive seen spiderman almost knock thanos over with a kick.

branhole
Well Beast is very much faster and more agile, but Thing is stronger, more durable, and a better fighter. Thing wins at least 9/10.

a better fighter. i dont see thing training in the danger room every day.

badabing
The Thing's hide can withstand armor piercing bazooka shells and high explosives. What is beast going to throw that is more powerful than bazooka shells? The Thing also has superhuman endurance. Without prep, Beast may get 1 or 2 victories but Thing wins the majority.

batdude123
what makes you think that beast cant hurt him. ive seen spiderman almost knock thanos over with a kick.

And that kind of stuff is complete bullsh*t. Around here, sh*t like that is disregarded. Look at all the stuff that Thanos has taken before. Spider-man shouldn't even make Thanos blink with a kick.

Psyquis52

That is neither here nor there. Beast does not have a prayer. Against Hulk I think Beast would stand a better chance. It's one thing to outwit and outmanuever someone like Hulk but Thing knows how to fight and Thing is not stupid. You'll have trouble taking Thing down using the same tactics you'd use on Hulk.

Darth Martin
Beast is so underrated! With that agility and speed, along with some strength he is going to mess thing up.

batdude123

No, but he's a master at boxing, wrestling, and has many years of military training. He's also mastered his own style. Dude, it's not even a question who's the better fighter between these two.

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Beast is so underrated! With that agility and speed, along with some strength he is going to mess thing up.

I hope you were joking. no expression Anyways, underrated or not, Beast goes down hard here.

branhole

thats what ive been trying to say.

badabing
Really. How is Beast going to "mess Thing up"?

branhole
thing would prob win but i think beast would do ok.

Psyquis52

Why would he have to? The guy has nice little things like Dr. Doom and Annihilus to worry about. I'm certain he doesn't want to train anymore and I know he doesn't have to.

batdude123
thing would prob win but i think beast would do ok.

We're not doubting that at all. Beast would do his best but in the end, he would fall short 9/10.

branhole
he could use his speed and agility to get in and get out along with some strength he might pull it off.

badabing
he could use his speed and agility to get in and get out along with some strength he might pull it off.
Okay. How is Beast going to hurt Thing?

branhole
We're not doubting that at all. Beast would do his best but in the end, he would fall short 9/10.

9/10 thats a little harse it should be 7/10 or 6/10. its not like beast is a total puss.

batdude123
9/10 thats a little harse it should be 7/10 or 6/10. its not like beast is a total puss.

What the f**k? I was being generous about the 9/10.

branhole
Originally posted by badabing
Okay. How is Beast going to hurt Thing?

some serious shots with his speed. that might do some damage.

badabing
This is for Branhole and Darth Martin. How will beast Hurt Ben?

badabing
The Thing's hide can withstand armor piercing bazooka shells and high explosives. What is beast going to throw that is more powerful than bazooka shells? The Thing also has superhuman endurance.

branhole
does everyone hate beast. its not like hes in your face like hulk, thanos, juggs, supes. you hardly ever see him.

batdude123
some serious shots with his speed. that might do some damage.

Not on a guy who takes armor piercing bazooka shells without much trouble. no

Psyquis52
I don't hate Beast. I think Beast is awesome. However, I think Thing is way underrated and would destroy Beast 9/10

batdude123
does everyone hate beast. its not like hes in your face like hulk, thanos, juggs, supes. you hardly ever see him.

Are you kidding? Beast is great, he's just not on Thing's level, underrated or not.

badabing

Psyquis52

Metalmanx
Thing wins 7/10. Beast definitely has what it takes to get three wins here with his powerset.

badabing
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Good man badabing. Good man.

Hey, didn't you used to rep Thing for the Avengers?
Yes. These two guys are in for a pwning if they keep it up. stick out tongue

branhole
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Thing wins 7/10. Beast definitely has what it takes to get three wins here with his powerset.

thats more like it.

batdude123
Actually, he really doesn't have the powerset to get more than one or two wins on Thing. no

branhole
holy this thread has been on for like 30 min and its already 50 posts, i just realized that. its not like beast is going to be knocked out in the first 10 sec. he could land some blows and in the end lose but not 9/10.

Metalmanx
Actually, he really doesn't have the powerset to get more than one or two wins on Thing. no

Beast has taken out opponents stronger than himself on numerous occasions. Why can't he do it again here? His tactical mind and superior speed, agility, and reflexes will all play a pivotal part here.

I stand by my Thing 7/10.

branhole
beast is always a genius, if hes being knocked around he could try something unexpected.

badabing

Metalmanx
Metalmanx, tell us how Beast can win against these stats for a random fight. There was no prep mentioned for this fight, and that would be Beast's best hope.

I mentioned nothing about prep time. Beast doesn't need it. He's almost as good at thinking on his feet as Spidey is.

Beast has subdued Juggernaut using his superior agility and such to take him down. He can do the same thing to Thing. In fact, he can also use his surroundings to inflict damage on Thing as well.

Psyquis52
holy this thread has been on for like 30 min and its already 50 posts, i just realized that. its not like beast is going to be knocked out in the first 10 sec. he could land some blows and in the end lose but not 9/10.

I never said he wouldn't land some blows. I think he'll run around for a little while but I don't think he can take more than two direct hits from Thing. Maybe 3 if he's reeeeeeally lucky. Sides.
Beast doesn't have the powerset to win anything here. Sure he's taken out powerhouses before but Thing is different from most powerhouses. He's not stupid. He's not one-track minded. He can really fight. And he'll adjust to the situation.

branhole
lets throw prep in then. i forgot to mention that. 1 hour of prep.

Psyquis52

For both of them? or just Beast?

badabing
I mentioned nothing about prep time. Beast doesn't need it. He's almost as good at thinking on his feet as Spidey is.

Beast has subdued Juggernaut using his superior agility and such to take him down. He can do the same thing to Thing. In fact, he can also use his surroundings to inflict damage on Thing as well.
Really. Are there high explosives laying around? The Thing can hurl anything at Beast under a 100 tons. If they get into a ranged battle then Hank will still lose. Thing has a thunderclap which will daze Hank long enough to get finished off.

badabing
You forgot, huh. shifty

branhole
prep for both.

Metalmanx
Really. Are there high explosives laying around? The Thing can hurl anything at Beast under a 100 tons. If they get into a ranged battle then Hank will still lose. Thing has a thunderclap which will daze Hank long enough to get finished off.

I just feel that Beast can dish out little bits of damage here and there without being hit himself. And no, there aren't explosives. But, since this most likely takes place in some sort of city setting (most likely, that is), there are plenty of objects to either swing at or throw at Thing. I mean, come on. You know what Beast can do. He definitely has the ability to take a couple wins here.

Psyquis52
prep for both.

I still say Thing 8/10
Maybe 7/10 but probably 8/10

The guy is ex-military. He knows how to prep for a fight. The question is exactly what kind of prepping he would do? He probably won't have to do a lot or he might think he won't have to. Who knows? The reality is that Beast would never fight Thing because Beast is a smart puppy and knows better than to mess with heavy hitters like Thing alone or without big toys.

Metalmanx
Prep for both? Then Beast demolishes him with some sort of device he creates in the provided hour.

Psyquis52
Prep for both? Then Beast demolishes him with some sort of device he creates in the provided hour.

roll eyes (sarcastic) He's not Forge. He's Beast. He can't just whip something up like that. It would have to be something really heavy duty. Beast would take that time to develop a plan to exhaust him.

badabing
I just feel that Beast can dish out little bits of damage here and there without being hit himself. And no, there aren't explosives. But, since this most likely takes place in some sort of city setting (most likely, that is), there are plenty of objects to either swing at or throw at Thing. I mean, come on. You know what Beast can do. He definitely has the ability to take a couple wins here.
FINE! mad

stick out tongue

Psyquis52

I'm not arguing with that. 8/10 sounds right to me. extrenuating circumstances may allow for 7/10

Metalmanx
roll eyes (sarcastic) He's not Forge. He's Beast. He can't just whip something up like that. It would have to be something really heavy duty. Beast would take that time to develop a plan to exhaust him.

Sigh. I know he's not Forge. I also know that he's Beast. He's the Institute's resident genius. He can definitely create something. Hell, he created the cure for the legacy virus. If anything, he could create a biological weapon against Thing in the provided hour.

Metalmanx
I'm not arguing with that. 8/10 sounds right to me. extrenuating circumstances may allow for 7/10

Exactly. I'm giving the most wins plausibly possible to Beast.

Psyquis52
Sigh. I know he's not Forge. I also know that he's Beast. He's the Institute's resident genius. He can definitely create something. Hell, he created the cure for the legacy virus. If anything, he could create a biological weapon against Thing in the provided hour.

Agree to Disagree big grin

branhole
im still saying that beast isnt totally out of his leugue.

batdude123
Beast has taken out opponents stronger than himself on numerous occasions. Why can't he do it again here? His tactical mind and superior speed, agility, and reflexes will all play a pivotal part here.

I stand by my Thing 7/10.

Yeah, and you don't think that Thing hasn't taken down opponents much stronger than he is? What the f**k? There is a huge difference in Beast and Thing. Beast might be able to pull off a victory or two, but not more unless he's given prep. Thing is stronger, more durable, has more heart, and is a better fighter. Thing 9/10.

batdude123

Well in this case I could see Beast pulling the slight majority at 6/10. The guy touches up and makes changes on the danger room everyday like it's his job. Beast's extremely smart and he'd win under these circumstances.

Brutacus
no prep beast goes down I like him a lot my self, must be my favorite character shame you don't see him fight that much.
But I don't think beast hands or feet are strong enough to hurt the thing.
And I'm not sure iff his claws would cut the thing.
But beast would do more damage than a normal 2 tonner ot 10 tonner not sure how strong he is these's day's, because he fight's with his whole body, he would jump at the thing.
But still won't be enough to hurt the thing.

Let's say the thing wins 8/10 maybe even 9/10.

Beast with prep would win I think he must have got something in his lad that could kill or knock the thing out.

Grimm22
Originally posted by capt it up
if beast claws could cut ben then yes he could but sadly I doubt they can.

Not a chance in hell wink

Ben takes this 10/10

branhole
with prep beast should win but im not making any promises. with it ben wins.

branhole
i mean without it ben wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.