HULK vs kuwabara from yu yu hakusho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
no prep match.

Here some info on Kuwabara
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yu_Yu_Hakusho

Mider
welll he could barely defeat demons who could die from mortal wounds hulk can regrow almost from nothing cant he?

Tassadar
Are you on crack capt? I know Hulks been jobbing lately but cmon, Hulk rips Kuwabara in half, maybe Hiei or Yusuke could beat the Hulk, but not Kuwabara, hes the weakest guy on the team

Tallis
Yell Kuwabara has taking punishing blows from people like Hulk (Byakko, Toguro, and such). And he's Even destroyed two dimensions on his own using his sword. I say If he manages to survive a few of Hulks hits. The once Hulk feels like he can pwn this guy with ease and gets cocky, one swing from Kuwabara should kill him.

So It's a 50/50 for me.

Tassadar
No one in YuYu Hakusho was near class 100, not even Toguro or demon Yusuke, the strongest people in the series, Yusuke was maybe class 80 at his best

Grimm22
Comics pwn Anime anyday of the week wink

juggernaut66666
if he has the dimension sword than he wins

WAF3001
Hulk would kick ass!

MR.Grum
lol lest not forget kuabara is meta human hulk would crush him in 2-3blows tops and then eat his head mmmm brains

MR.Grum
screw da swords fist fights only and hulk would probly come bake any way

Tallis
Originally posted by MR.Grum
screw da swords fist fights only and hulk would probly come bake any way

do you like to make an ass of yourself.

Anyway Kuwabara could take a few hits from Hulk and that would be enough for him to hit Hulk with the sword and thats it for hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.