almost nothing to say

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bogen
so i have almost nothin to say to you people,i thought id let you all know that a plan to rule you all with an iron keyboard and almost nothing to prove, but proving alot by the sheer principal of what i just said.
Also that to indeed prove something i have to pretend like there is nothing to prove, which is in its self what we all do at some point, that means that most of you should agree with me and my almost nothing to say.....

yeah, im done.

Barker
Don't forget to Flush. confused

Slay
Originally posted by Barker
Don't forget to Flush. confused
Damn,I was about to say that. no expression

Barker
Originally posted by Slay
Damn,I was about to say that. no expression
laughing out loud , You Slay Me.

no expression

Slay
Originally posted by Barker
laughing out loud , You Slay Me.

no expression
Well...you...Bark at me. no expression

bogen
arnt i gud a talking up a shite storm? i thought so myself.
Prehaps i should right polititians speeches, hmm.

Slay
Originally posted by bogen
arnt i gud a talking up a shite storm? i thought so myself.
Prehaps i should right polititians speeches, hmm.
Well,I think most politicians prefer people who can spell.

Spartan005
What the f**k?

Noa
Originally posted by Slay
Well...you...Bark at me. no expression

laughing lol, sorry, but that is good.

" bogen: arnt i gud a talking up a shite storm? i thought so myself.
Prehaps i should right polititians speeches, hmm. "

I think you shoud stick to sending messages through cellphone text messages.

Prabhodh
so i have almost nothin to say to you people,i thought id let you all know that a plan to rule you all with an iron keyboard and almost nothing to prove, but proving alot by the sheer principal of what i just said.
Also that to indeed prove something i have to pretend like there is nothing to prove, which is in its self what we all do at some point, that means that most of you should agree with me and my almost nothing to say.....

yeah, im done.

What the f**k?

what ever you were on, its not good for you. no

bogen
you shoul know, your my dealer!

Gornack

yeah, im done.

I won't read it, it's too long. Someone send me the Cliff's Notes. erm

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

Gornack
Originally posted by Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hah haaaaaaaah! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Bloigen
Originally posted by Gornack
Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hah haaaaaaaah! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

smokin'

Gornack
That's legendary. laughing out loud

Bloigen
Originally posted by Gornack
That's legendary. laughing out loud

Oh yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.